Pack93z
  • Pack93z
  • Select Member Topic Starter
13 years ago
What is your highest ranking silly fear.. now I am not talking about harm to a loved one, or dieing or things of that nature.

I am talking in the lines of spiders, snakes, heights, the opposite sex, heights and what not.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Pack93z
  • Pack93z
  • Select Member Topic Starter
13 years ago
Mine.. not much strikes fear into me.. but I can't stand a bat flying around.. a silly little bat.

Who's idea was it to make a flying rodent. 😉
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Porforis
13 years ago
Not a huge fear, but I fucking HATE spiders. I see one, it needs to die. I don't want them to touch me, however if there's one near me I'm not going to freak... Just get a tissue and kill the bastard.

I guess bats too, but really any flying creature coming at my head will make me duck, the increased disease risk is an added benefit.

Does any of this really count as a fear?
Nonstopdrivel
13 years ago
I'm irrationally afraid of heights. I can jump out of an airplane, but put me on top of an 8-foot shipping container and I'll start trembling and have a hard time getting off. I take minutes to creep from a roof onto a ladder. It's bad.

I'm also terrified of incarceration. If I were ever sentenced to prison, I would kill myself.
UserPostedImage
Packers_Finland
13 years ago
Bees. God damn I hate 'em.

Been stung five times in my life. I don't recall it hurting overwhelmingly but still, they completely freak me out.
This is a placeholder
zombieslayer
13 years ago
Weird. I always thought Finland was too cold for bees and the Finns pay Swedes to manually pollinate flowers.

I'm with Porforis. If I see a spider, I turn into the Incredible Hulk and kill it violently.

I'm also with NSD. I've had instances of when I was rockclimbing when I went into a panic because I made the mistake of looking down. Wow, just thinking about the incident in '91 made my hands sweaty.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
Cheesey
13 years ago

Bees. God damn I hate 'em.

Been stung five times in my life. I don't recall it hurting overwhelmingly but still, they completely freak me out.

"Packers_Finland" wrote:

ME TOO!!!!
I am TERRIFIED of them! Also wasps.
I TRY not to let them....."BUG" me (sorry!) But when i see one, i scream like a little girl and RUN!
I got stung by a wasp a few weeks ago, and i STILL shudder when i think about it.
It's funny....cause i have shouted down a HUGE black bear when i was out in the woods. But let a bee fly around me, and i will do ANYTHING to get away from it.
UserPostedImage
zombieslayer
13 years ago
Cheesey - They got these red wasps in Texas. I got stung by one once and it literally felt like I had a nail in me. My foot swelled up so much that I couldn't wear a shoe. It took a day to subside.

If I saw another one of them, I'd jet.

Bee stings aren't that bad though. I've been stung and it was like "ouch" but went back to what I was doing.

So I guess it depends on how your body reacts to it. I've met more than one person before who could die from a bee sting and had to carry either cortizone or benidril just in case (forgot which).
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
Cheesey
13 years ago
I have been stung in the back of the neck, and the leg. Bee stings are bad, because they KEEP hurting. The wasp hurt for a couple days, then stopped.
I KNOW it's just a tiny bug......something must have happened to me when i was a little kid to make me fear them that much. My Mom always had a flower garden, and she would work in it, with bees flying all around her. She NEVER acted scared. But me? I just can't STOP it. I wish i COULD get over the fear.
UserPostedImage
Packerchick
13 years ago
My fear is people are watching me and observing me like a lab experiment and talking about me behind my back.
I am a woman and I love football.
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (37m) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
Mucky Tundra (45m) : For now...
Zero2Cool (1h) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
beast (4h) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
beast (4h) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
Zero2Cool (7h) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
Zero2Cool (7h) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Insane about Kingsley
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Putring it here so Mucky sees it. He was our guy!
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Bowden long snapper Wisconsin. Consensus best LS in college.
dfosterf (28-Apr) : We got Peter Bowde
dfosterf (28-Apr) : I personally interpret that as a partial tear that can be recovered from with rehab
dfosterf (28-Apr) : MLF said Kingsley Enagbare did NOT tear his ACL and did NOT require surgery, and that he is "looking good" for the 2024 season!
beast (28-Apr) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
Mucky Tundra (28-Apr) : damn those vikings
beast (27-Apr) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
beast (27-Apr) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
beast (27-Apr) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
beast (27-Apr) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
13m / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

23h / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / beast

4-May / Packers Draft Threads / bboystyle

4-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

3-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.