matteogb4
13 years ago
havenr has to make the team

barbre and giacomini are good guys but maybe not enogh good football players

i dont see anything special in porter...kuhn made better than him and i still think lumpkin could be good if he stays away from injuries

i like lee and underwood but stop with the cushion they give to the opposite WRs...i rather a pass interference thanletting them get a simple recption and tackle after 8-9 yards

zombo makes good plays when he had a chance...that is what everyplayer has supposed to do when fighting for a roster spot.

bulaga has to play...LT or LG...put the best on the field...

....still waiting for some pass rush and for covering kick and punt... last year we had same problem...at least id like to see improvement

flynn has very bad luck...but i like him as a back up
blank
RainX
13 years ago

i dont see anything special in porter...kuhn made better than him and i still think lumpkin could be good if he stays away from injuries

"matteogb4" wrote:

As things stand right now, I could easily see the Packers just going with Grant and Jackson as the primary RBs and keep 3 FBs again with Kuhn acting as the 3rd string halfback. He's definitely shown the ability to be good in the passing game.
blank
Dulak
13 years ago

"RainX" wrote:

As things stand right now, I could easily see the Packers just going with Grant and Jackson as the primary RBs and keep 3 FBs again with Kuhn acting as the 3rd string halfback. He's definitely shown the ability to be good in the passing game.

"matteogb4" wrote:

tell you the truth I wouldnt mind it if they did that again since both kuhn and hall are both good STers ...

I do have a feeling thou they will keep 3rbs - but who knows ...
Rockmolder
13 years ago

Does anybody know why Derrick Martin was ejected from the game? They didn't show what happened on the Packers' broadcast.

"tromadz" wrote:

They said "low blow" but I didn't see anything. If they ever show it, someone make a gif out of it.

"Mr_Bumpy" wrote:

http://www.twitvid.com/QYGAQ 
Dulak
13 years ago
rather have a tough guy on our team then a wimp - too bad he got caught 😉
Packers_Finland
13 years ago
Wasn't Kennard Cox on our team a while back? I wonder why they were so hostile towards him.
This is a placeholder
Rockmolder
13 years ago

rather have a tough guy on our team then a wimp - too bad he got caught ;)

"Dulak" wrote:

I don't know if punching someone qualifies as being a tough guy. Especially since they're nowhere close to the play, it seems.
Dulak
13 years ago

rather have a tough guy on our team then a wimp - too bad he got caught ;)

"Rockmolder" wrote:

I don't know if punching someone qualifies as being a tough guy. Especially since they're nowhere close to the play, it seems.

"Dulak" wrote:

thats because you come from the netherlands (people are nice there) where I come from if someone f%^&$ with you or your friends you take it to them 😉
Greg C.
13 years ago

"RainX" wrote:

"matteogb4" wrote:

That's an interesting idea. If Grant or Jackson got injured, they could probably make it through the game with Kuhn taking some snaps at RB and then the next week they could call up whoever is on the practice squad.

I agree with others here that Giacomini and Barbre should both be done in Green Bay. Barbre is downright dangerous at the tackle position, and Giacomini is not much better. I would like to get more of a look at Newhouse.

Flynn looked really good for awhile, although the interception was a bad throw (hit the defender in the back and popped up into the air) and he sort of cooled off after that. The main thing is that he is starting to look like a real NFL QB now.

Brandon Jackson destroyed Seattle's third stringers, which was fun to watch but probably doesn't mean a whole lot. I do think Jackson looks a little better this year, though.

It was good to see Brett Swain make some plays. He seems to be getting back to where he was before the injury.

Brandon Underwood was putrid. I agree with porky that maybe Pat Lee should have a shot at moving ahead of him in the CB rotation.
blank
dyeah_gb
13 years ago
Although I still have to review the second half, I was impressed with what I saw. Some items that stick out to me:

1. I was surprised at how many times Rodgers threw to Finley. I wonder if this will continue with the same frequency during the regular season.

2. Alot of Play action calls. Was this due to the way Seattle's D lined up or was this planned beforehand?

3. Underwood has been picked on for two straight games.

4. I am worried about our special teams performance.
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool - R. Feynman
Fan Shout
packerfanoutwest (10h) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (16h) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Zero2Cool (18h) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
Zero2Cool (18h) : Insane about Kingsley
dfosterf (20h) : Putring it here so Mucky sees it. He was our guy!
dfosterf (20h) : Bowden long snapper Wisconsin. Consensus best LS in college.
dfosterf (20h) : We got Peter Bowde
dfosterf (21h) : I personally interpret that as a partial tear that can be recovered from with rehab
dfosterf (21h) : MLF said Kingsley Enagbare did NOT tear his ACL and did NOT require surgery, and that he is "looking good" for the 2024 season!
beast (28-Apr) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
Mucky Tundra (28-Apr) : damn those vikings
beast (27-Apr) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
beast (27-Apr) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
beast (27-Apr) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
beast (27-Apr) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
dhazer (27-Apr) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (27-Apr) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (27-Apr) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
beast (25-Apr) : 49ers are Cap Tight
beast (25-Apr) : Fuck
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : Kanata, I will be when I'm on my lunch later
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Love you NSD
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Huh. I guess the F-word is censored in this fan shout.
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Anyone who doesn't hang out in the chat probably smokes pole.
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : GoPackGo Thinking CB is the pick tonight
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Anyone hanging out in the chat tonight?
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : whoa...49ers have had trade conversations about both Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : I hope they take a Punter at 9th overall. Be bold!
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I may end up eating those words but I think they need a lot more talent then their 4 picks can provide
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I really hope they stand pat and Draft a WR
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : @DMRussini
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : The Chicago Bears are very open for business at 9 and telling teams they are ready to move for the right price, per source
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend Penei Soul 4yrs - 112mil
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend St. Brown 4 years 120mil and
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : Now look, trading up to 13 to take a TE might not seem like a good idea later but it will be later!
dfosterf (24-Apr) : (Your trade up mock post)
dfosterf (24-Apr) : Mucky- The only thing fun to watch would be me flipping the f out if Gute goes up to 13 and grabs Brock Bowers, lol
beast (24-Apr) : DT Byron Murphy II, Texas... whom some believe is the next Aaron Donald (or the closest thing to Donald)
Zero2Cool (24-Apr) : What? And who?
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : *sad Mucky noises*
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

15h / Feedback, Suggestions and Issues / Zero2Cool

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

27-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.