Zero2Cool
13 years ago
As we approach the end of another month - I want to thank all of you for your educational e-mails over the past year. I am totally screwed up now and have little chance of recovery.

I no longer open a bathroom door without using a paper towel, or have the waitress put lemon slices in my ice water without worrying about the bacteria on the lemon peel.

I cant use the remote in a hotel room because I dont know what the last person was doing while flipping through the adult movie channels.

I cant sit down on the hotel bedspread because I can only imagine what has happened on it since it was last washed..hmmmm

I have trouble shaking hands with someone who has been driving because the number one pastime while driving alone is picking ones nose.

Eating a little snack sends me on a guilt trip because I can only imagine how many gallons of trans fats I have consumed over the years.

I cant touch any womans purse for fear she has placed it on the floor of a public bathroom.

I MUST ALSO SEND MY SPECIAL THANKS to whoever sent me the one about rat crap in the glue on envelopes because I now have to use a wet sponge with every envelope that needs sealing.

ALSO, now I have to scrub the top of every can I open for the same reason.

I no longer have any savings because I gave it to a sick girl (Penny Brown) who is about to die for the 1,387,258th time.

I no longer have any money, but that will change once I receive the $15,000 that Bill Gates/Microsoft and AOL are sending me for participating in their special e-mail program.

I no longer worry about my soul because I have 363,214 angels looking out for me, and St. Theresas Novena has granted my every wish.

I cant have a drink in a bar because Ill wake up in a bathtub full of ice with my kidneys gone.

I cant eat at KFC because their chickens are actually horrible mutant freaks with no eyes, feet or feathers.

I cant use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like a water buffalo on a hot day.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU I have learned that my prayers only get answered if I forward an e-mail to seven of my friends and make a wish within five minutes.

BECAUSE OF YOUR CONCERN, I no longer drink Coca Cola because it can remove toilet stains.

I no longer buy gas without taking someone along to watch the car so a serial killer doesnt crawl in my back seat when Im filling up.

I no longer drink Pepsi or Fanta since the people who make these products are atheists who refuse to put Under God on their cans.

I no longer use Cling Wrap in the microwave because it causes seven different types of cancer.

AND THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW I cant boil a cup of water in the microwave anymore because it will blow up in my face.. Disfiguring me for life.

I no longer go to the movies because I could be pricked with a needle infected with AIDS when I sit down

I no longer go to shopping malls because someone will drug me with a perfume sample and rob me.

I no longer receive packages from UPS or Fed Ex since they are actually Al Qaeda agents in disguise. And I no longer answer the phone because someone will ask me to dial a number for which I will get a phone bill with calls to Jamaica , Uganda , Singapore , and Uzbekistan

I no longer buy cookies from Neiman-Marcus since I now have their recipe.

THANKS TO YOU I cant use anyones toilet but mine because a big black snake could be lurking under the seat and cause me instant death when it bites my ass.

AND THANKS TO YOUR GREAT ADVICE I cant ever pick up a Toonie dropped in the parking lot because it probably was placed there by a sex molester waiting to grab me as I bend over..

I no longer drive my car because buying gas from some companies supports Al Qaeda, and buying gas from all the others supports South American dictators.

I cant do any gardening because Im afraid Ill get bitten by the Violin Spider and my hand will fall off.

If you dont send this e-mail to at least 144,000 people in the next 70 minutes, a large dove with diarrhea will land on your head at 5:00 p.m. tomorrow afternoon, and the fleas from 120 camels will infest your back, causing you to grow a hairy hump. I know this will occur because it actually happened to a friend of my next door neighbors ex-mother-in-laws second husbands cousins best friends beautician . . .

Oh, by the way.....

A German scientist from Argentina , after a lengthy study, has discovered that people with insufficient brain activity read their e-mail with their hand on the mouse.

Dont bother taking it off now, its too late.

PS: I now keep my toothbrush in the living room, because I was told by e-mail that water splashes over 6 ft. out of the toilet.
UserPostedImage
Packers_Finland
13 years ago
Of course I read my e-mail with my right hand on the mouse because I need to scroll down when I'm reading such a huge wall of text.
This is a placeholder
Wade
  • Wade
  • Veteran Member
13 years ago
I'm safe, since my hand is on a trackpad, and I'm obviously overendowed with brain activity since I never use a mouse.
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
Cheesey
13 years ago
LOL! That email was so true! I mean, we ALL have received goofy stuff like that.
Fact is, we NEED to come in contact with germs, in order for our immune system to be able to build up a resistance to them.
But Zero, it made me laugh!!!LOL!
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
13 years ago

As we approach the end of another month - I want to thank all of you for your educational e-mails over the past year. I am totally screwed up now and have little chance of recovery.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

you were already screwed up long before I sent you all those emails. And you told me you loved receiving them.

I no longer open a bathroom door without using a paper towel.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

good otherwise I wouldn't want to shake your hand.

I cant use the remote in a hotel room because I dont know what the last person was doing while flipping through the adult movie channels.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

I think the remote is only useful for a woman and if so do you really care?

I cant sit down on the hotel bedspread because I can only imagine what has happened on it since it was last washed..hmmmm

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

If you watched the video you wouldn't have to imagine.

I have trouble shaking hands with someone who has been driving because the number one pastime while driving alone is picking ones nose.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

Then start shaking left handed.

I cant touch any womans purse for fear she has placed it on the floor of a public bathroom.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

I think it is more difficult for women to "miss" the toilet than men.

I MUST ALSO SEND MY SPECIAL THANKS to whoever sent me the one about rat crap in the glue on envelopes because I now have to use a wet sponge with every envelope that needs sealing.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

this has to be true. My dad told me about this and he died from cancer. I'll bet a rat that had been used to test cancer causing substances crapped on his envelopes.

I cant eat at KFC because their chickens are actually horrible mutant freaks with no eyes, feet or feathers.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

and this is a problem because of?

I cant use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like a water buffalo on a hot day.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

you smell like a water buffalo even when you wear deodorant.

BECAUSE OF YOUR CONCERN, I no longer drink Coca Cola because it can remove toilet stains.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

good thing I drink Pepsi and Fanta.

I no longer drink Pepsi or Fanta since the people who make these products are atheists who refuse to put Under God on their cans.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

those godless bastards. I am switching to Coke. At least my dentures won't have toilet bowl stains on them.

I no longer go to shopping malls because someone will drug me with a perfume sample and rob me.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

you're not sexy enough to be asked to try the perfume.

And I no longer answer the phone because someone will ask me to dial a number for which I will get a phone bill with calls to Jamaica , Uganda , Singapore , and Uzbekistan

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

I just checked with the woman who use to be the primary caregiver for Dad. She is from Uzbekistan. She told me that in a cost cutting move the whole operation has been outsourced to Kyrgyzstan.

AND THANKS TO YOUR GREAT ADVICE I cant ever pick up a Toonie dropped in the parking lot because it probably was placed there by a sex molester waiting to grab me as I bend over.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

yet again, you are not that sexy. No worries.

I cant do any gardening because Im afraid Ill get bitten by the Violin Spider and my hand will fall off.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

it is a good thing you just moved. now the spider doesn't know where you live.

Oh, by the way.....

A German scientist from Argentina , after a lengthy study, has discovered that people with insufficient brain activity read their e-mail with their hand on the mouse.

Dont bother taking it off now, its too late.

"Zero2Cool" wrote:

not me. I was busy picking my nose. wanna shake?
UserPostedImage
zombieslayer
13 years ago
+1 to WPR.

That was funnier than the original post.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
Cheesey
13 years ago
I agree with Zombie!!! plus ONE for the "Wayner!"

VERY "Cheeseylike" post!!!
I'm PROUD of you Wayne!!!
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
13 years ago
UserPostedImage

High praise from the master.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
13 years ago
LOL!
YOU EARNED it Wayne....you EARNED it! LOL!
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
dhazer (2h) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (3h) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (3h) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (19h) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (22h) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (23h) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
beast (25-Apr) : 49ers are Cap Tight
beast (25-Apr) : Fuck
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : Kanata, I will be when I'm on my lunch later
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Love you NSD
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Huh. I guess the F-word is censored in this fan shout.
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Anyone who doesn't hang out in the chat probably smokes pole.
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : GoPackGo Thinking CB is the pick tonight
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Anyone hanging out in the chat tonight?
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : whoa...49ers have had trade conversations about both Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : I hope they take a Punter at 9th overall. Be bold!
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I may end up eating those words but I think they need a lot more talent then their 4 picks can provide
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I really hope they stand pat and Draft a WR
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : @DMRussini
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : The Chicago Bears are very open for business at 9 and telling teams they are ready to move for the right price, per source
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend Penei Soul 4yrs - 112mil
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend St. Brown 4 years 120mil and
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : Now look, trading up to 13 to take a TE might not seem like a good idea later but it will be later!
dfosterf (24-Apr) : (Your trade up mock post)
dfosterf (24-Apr) : Mucky- The only thing fun to watch would be me flipping the f out if Gute goes up to 13 and grabs Brock Bowers, lol
beast (24-Apr) : DT Byron Murphy II, Texas... whom some believe is the next Aaron Donald (or the closest thing to Donald)
Zero2Cool (24-Apr) : What? And who?
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : *sad Mucky noises*
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : @JoeJHoyt Murphy said he’s been told he won’t slide past pick No. 16.
wpr (23-Apr) : Just about time to watch Sonny Weaver stick it to the seahags. I never get tired of it.
Martha Careful (23-Apr) : *game plan
Martha Careful (23-Apr) : IMHO, not even close. He is not a guy you game play around.
Mucky Tundra (23-Apr) : is Aiyuk worth a 1st rounder?
Zero2Cool (23-Apr) : 49ers are seeking a 1st round pick in exchange for WR Brandon Aiyuk
Mucky Tundra (22-Apr) : Based on Gutes comments, now I don't feel as silly having 13 picks in my mock the other day
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Zach Wilson to Broncos.
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Gutekunst says he'd love to have 13 or 14 picks. He's trading back huh lol
beast (22-Apr) : Someday we'll have a draft betting scandal
beast (21-Apr) : Sometimes looking extremely amazing, sometimes looking extremely lost
beast (21-Apr) : I haven't looked into the QBs, but some have suggested Maye has some of the most extremely inconsistent tape they've seen
beast (21-Apr) : Well it also sounds like Patriots are listening to trade offers, not that seriously considering any, but listening means they aren't locked
Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Maye needs to be AFC
Mucky Tundra (21-Apr) : Not liking the idea of the Vikings getting Maye
Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Vikings HC joked that he may or may not have sent flowers to Bob Kraft. That's where rumor came from.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
49m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

22h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

23h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

26-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

25-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

25-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

25-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.