Discussion Board
nerdmann
2022-01-26T05:44:16Z
First video. That play on the last drive where Lazard was wide open, uncovered over the middle.

Guys open all day, not getting the ball.

There's no doubt that ST cost us heavily, but damn dude. Keep talking about how Aaron is "so good." What if Love just executes the system? Hit that open guy.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
go.pack.go.
2022-01-26T11:30:31Z
Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

First video. That play on the last drive where Lazard was wide open, uncovered over the middle.

Guys open all day, not getting the ball.

There's no doubt that ST cost us heavily, but damn dude. Keep talking about how Aaron is "so good." What if Love just executes the system? Hit that open guy.

Then we wouldn’t have been in the playoffs.

UserPostedImage
beast
2022-01-26T13:41:53Z

I think you play Monday morning QB and wrongly assume it's that easy... lots of QBs would absolutely love to do what you're saying and they absolutely can't...

Just because you can say it, doesn't mean someone can do it. QBs aren't going to see everything, that's just a fact... this isn't video games or field view where you are able to see everything.

And just a QB, just playing within the system probably isn't worthy of holding Rodgers jock strap, much less starting over him.

UserPostedImage
2022-01-26T15:07:51Z
Good videos..but that guy talked too much......that being said, it almost looks intentional on what #12 did or didn't do
beast
2022-01-26T15:39:18Z
Quote:

Guys open all day

What proof do you have?

The videos?

The video openly stated that these are just a few plays, and that the Packers much bigger problem was that receivers we not getting open...

So your own proof states your conclusion is wrong.

Also some of those plays are 3rd and long, and the checkdown is open... but at least one of those, even if a QB hits it, there is no way the TE is getting a first down. Some others it's doubtful that it will create a 1st down.

But yes, there are at least two plays where Rodgers clearly missed something... but two plays in an entire game is extremely small. I much rather focus on the ST blocking two plays than the two plays Rodgers screwed up.
UserPostedImage
nerdmann
2022-01-26T17:58:03Z
Originally Posted by: beast 

What proof do you have?

The videos?

The video openly stated that these are just a few plays, and that the Packers much bigger problem was that receivers we not getting open...

Also some of those plays are 3rd and long, and the checkdown is open... but at least one of those, even if a QB hits it, there is no way the TE is getting a first down. Some others it's doubtful that it will create a 1st down.

But yes, there are at least two plays where Rodgers clearly missed something... but two plays in an entire game is extremely small. I much rather focus on the ST blocking two plays than the two plays Rodgers screwed up.

Yeah, 2 or 3 WRs aren't getting open, unlike the guy who's always uncovered. And yeah, these are just a few examples of what was happening all day.

And happening since 2015.

“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
beast
2022-01-26T18:59:53Z

Yeah, 2 or 3 WRs aren't getting open, unlike the guy who's always uncovered. And yeah, these are just a few examples of what was happening all day.

And happening since 2015.

The guy on the video you posted as proof, said the opposite of what you are saying...

UserPostedImage
yooperfan
2022-01-26T19:05:24Z

What proof do you have?

The videos?

But yes, there are at least two plays where Rodgers clearly missed something... but two plays in an entire game is extremely small. I much rather focus and on the ST blocking two plays than the two plays Rodgers screwed up.

But those two plays could have produced a win for the Packers!
Unfortunately Rodgers needs a seeing eye dog to play quarterback.
Hit the road Aaron, with your seeing eye dog and your tin cup.

nerdmann
2022-01-26T19:18:52Z

The guy on the video you posted as proof, said the opposite of what you are saying...

He's putting some of the blame on ST. And he's saying you can make an argument that a guy wouldn't have gotten to the markers, etc.

He's also showing videos of guys uncovered, wide open. And saying, these are just a few of the times that happened.
beast
2022-01-26T20:14:32Z
Originally Posted by: yooperfan 

Well you just proved you don't need a brain to make a post online...

He's putting some of the blame on ST. And he's saying you can make an argument that a guy wouldn't have gotten to the markers, etc.

He's also showing videos of guys uncovered, wide open. And saying, these are just a few of the times that happened.

I believe he said this was a minor problem to the larger problem that the Packers WRs weren't getting opening for majority of the game.

I believe your own evidence says the opposite of your false conclusions

UserPostedImage
go.pack.go.
2022-01-26T21:32:23Z

Have you watched a Packers game in the last 14 years?
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
2022-01-26T22:29:09Z
I see what Yoop is saying.
He’s right that had Rodgers hit even one of those open guys, it might have swung the game our way. It might have made the 49ers defense back off, opening up other plays.
How many games this season have the Packers scored 30 or more points?
It seems when Rodgers gets into the playoffs, he forgets everything that got them to that point, and chokes big time.
To me the turning point in the game was the Lewis fumble. They had the Niners on their heals, and did virtually nothing after that.
50 some yards in the second half? There’s no excuse for that. We were not playing the 1985 Bears defense.
Why didn’t they try a trick play like the Lions did to us, to get something going? Cobb was a QB. Why not toss him the ball and have him throw to someone? I bet he would have seen a wide open receiver.
UserPostedImage
yooperfan
2022-01-26T23:11:47Z
Originally Posted by: go.pack.go. 

Have you watched a Packers game in the last 14 years?

Yes young fellow, I attended my first Packers game in 1956 at old City Stadium.
I've attended scores of games at both Lambeau Field and County
Stadium in Milwaukee.
I have seen the good and the bad over those 65 years.
How many Packers games have you seen.
yooperfan
2022-01-26T23:19:09Z

Well you just proved you don't need a brain to make a post online...

I believe he said this was a minor problem to the larger problem that the Packers WRs weren't getting opening for majority of the game.

I believe your own evidence says the opposite of your false conclusions

It's clear to me that you aren't very smart.
You can root for Aaron Run at his next stop.
Which will probably result in another play off failure.
go.pack.go.
2022-01-26T23:39:09Z

Yes young fellow, I attended my first Packers game in 1956 at old City Stadium.
I've attended scores of games at both Lambeau Field and County
Stadium in Milwaukee.
I have seen the good and the bad over those 65 years.
How many Packers games have you seen.

Okay then you should realize that what you said is completely incorrect.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

I see what Yoop is saying.
He’s right that had Rodgers hit even one of those open guys, it might have swung the game our way. It might have made the 49ers defense back off, opening up other plays.
How many games this season have the Packers scored 30 or more points?
It seems when Rodgers gets into the playoffs, he forgets everything that got them to that point, and chokes big time.
To me the turning point in the game was the Lewis fumble. They had the Niners on their heals, and did virtually nothing after that.
50 some yards in the second half? There’s no excuse for that. We were not playing the 1985 Bears defense.
Why didn’t they try a trick play like the Lions did to us, to get something going? Cobb was a QB. Why not toss him the ball and have him throw to someone? I bet he would have seen a wide open receiver.

Is he used to throwing the ball in single digits? Seriously doubt that would’ve turned out well.

Also we point out all the bad plays he’s got, but never praise the good ones? Seems pretty biased (not directed straight at you Cheesey). He even said it in his post game interview that he missed Lazard on that play.

UserPostedImage
beast
2022-01-26T23:41:03Z

It's clear to me that you aren't very smart.
You can root for Aaron Run at his next stop.
Which will probably result in another play off failure.

Apparently you're the one that needs the seeing eye dog...

I can root for Rodgers as a Packer, and yes 31 teams end in failure every year, that's not a surprise, but some of us are honest, and don't hate and create lies about what actually happened.

UserPostedImage
yooperfan
2022-01-26T23:59:28Z

Apparently you're the one that needs the seeing eye dog...

I can root for Rodgers as a Packer, and yes 31 teams end in failure every year, that's not a surprise, but some of us are honest, and don't hate and create lies about what actually happened.

Now I know how dumb you are!!!

Cheesey
2022-01-27T00:06:45Z
Gopackgo.....I praise Rodgers when he does good. The whole regular season, in fact the last 3 I praised his regular season play.
But I’m not blind to his constant playoff play. MVP in the regular season, and disappeared in the playoffs.
That seems to me like some kind of mental block. He had multiple chances this last game, and did nothing.

And for all the guys here.....it seems there is a lot of name calling here. Aren’t we all Packer fans? The attacks here make me sad. Just because of differing opinions, that shouldn’t be a reason to call people idiots and be nasty.
I think we all are frustrated by how the Packer season has ended the last several years. I know I’m still not over it (I want the Rams to bury the Niners!!!)
But like Rodney King said, “Can’t we all just get along?”😁
UserPostedImage
yooperfan
2022-01-27T00:26:25Z
Sorry Cheesey, but it seems like like some of the kids here are Rodgers fans and not really Packers fans.
go.pack.go.
2022-01-27T01:26:12Z

Sorry Cheesey, but it seems like like some of the kids here are Rodgers fans and not really Packers fans.

What a joke lol
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
2022-01-27T02:34:43Z

I get that.
Me? I’m both. As long as Rodgers is “our” QB, I’ll be a fan of him. But I won’t purposely be blind to his bad play in the BIG games, when a GREAT player puts a team in his back. This last weekend, look how Brady put the Bucs on his back, and had his D let them down, would have been on their way to the NFC title game. Had there been time left on the clock, I bet he would have scored again. That’s what the greats do. (And praising Brady made me throw up in my mouth)😂
Rodgers had 3 chances in the 4th quarter, and did nothing all 3 times.
I was a Favre fan, until he went to the hated Vikings. I did however get great joy when he threw that INT that killed the Vikings!😉😂
Yoop, you and I have been through the 1970s and 80s. We have lived through the decades of crap. The “youngins” haven’t had the experience we have lived through.
They will learn!😉
UserPostedImage