Discussion Board
Zero2Cool
Just because you're not in the viewing market and/or can't afford the cable/satellite prices doesn't mean you shouldn't get to watch your favorite team. We understand.

A few options with various levels of success.

1. BilaSport.Net - link 

2. SportSurge.Net - link 

3. VIP Box - link 

4. Buff Stream = link 

Local TV Map
http://506sports.com/nfl/index.php 
Nonstopdrivel
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

• Stream Sports - link [/list]

• This link is dead. Thought you might like to know.
    Smokey
    I usually don't read permanent Announcements or Sticky threads as they are usually boring , self-serving threads that generally focus on a sites most narrow interest . This thread I've seen and always passed by as one of those threads. However this thread may be the answer to help many that need just such advice .

The true test however is always best seen in the final results of the actual reality . The test will receive ,
    as always , a final grade .
    Zero2Cool
    Updated original post to include local TV map coverage so you can see what games are played in your area.
    wpr

Updated original post to include local TV map coverage so you can see what games are played in your area.

I almost always ck w 506sports to see the schedule.
    Nonstopdrivel
    This site offers one of the cleanest streaming experiences I've seen online. There's only one banner ad on the page -- no popover ads that obscure the stream, much less those ads that have no obvious close button -- and the visual quality of the stream is typically fantastic. If you're tired of grappling with the blizzard of ads, give BuffStream a try.

http://buffstream.com/watch/nfl-live.php 
    Zero2Cool
    This one don't seem that bad.

http://bilasport.net/nfl.html 
    Smokey
    Feedback on these sites would be helpful. I shall try to report on sites that I visit.

Vipbox does work, but only if you have the patience to fight off the betting sites trying to lure you in. The earliest I have succeeded was halfway through the 2nd qtr of a game.

I will experiment with others and report back. šŸ˜²
    sschind

This one don't seem that bad.

http://bilasport.net/nfl.html 

Gotta second this one. After a slow start with a few pauses There were very few.

sschind
    Originally Posted by: sschind 

Gotta second this one. After a slow start with a few pauses There were very few.

maybe not. Can't get the game this week and it won't let me log in. Just keep getting adds for other sites. every time I click on the join button it brings me to another site. Too bad, it worked fine last week.

Nonstopdrivel
    It's working fine now.
    sschind
    Originally Posted by: Nonstopdrivel 

It's working fine now.

That's funny. Won't work for me this week either. I don't know what I am doing differently than I did 2 weeks ago when it worked fine. I keep getting a message that says content can't be played and it wants me to log into my account but I never created an account and when I go to do it it wants to download all sorts of other crap that I won't do.

Maybe I'm just ignorant as to how this whole streaming thing works but I am not going to give anyone my CC number "for verification purposes only" even if they promise not to charge it.
    Zero2Cool
    Originally Posted by: sschind 

That's funny. Won't work for me this week either. I don't know what I am doing differently than I did 2 weeks ago when it worked fine. I keep getting a message that says content can't be played and it wants me to log into my account but I never created an account and when I go to do it it wants to download all sorts of other crap that I won't do.

Maybe I'm just ignorant as to how this whole streaming thing works but I am not going to give anyone my CC number "for verification purposes only" even if they promise not to charge it.

I've never been prompted for anything on the bilasports, but I also have the Chrome browser addon to block ads.
    leocat99
    You can try "NFL live streaming" from the google play store. You will have to reinstall it every week and sometimes during the game because it seems like the NFL is trying to shut them down all the time.

Works okay most of the time. Sometimes it freezes up. Better than paying $400 for NFL Sunday ticket.
    Emeraldgreen
    I have a lot of PACKERS games on dvd I watch regulary. Starting with 1977 to present years. I enjoy going back to the 80's when Bart Starr and Forrest Gregg were head coaches, and seeing players and how things were back then.
    wpr
    Originally Posted by: Emeraldgreen 

I have a lot of PACKERS games on dvd I watch regulary. Starting with 1977 to present years. I enjoy going back to the 80's when Bart Starr and Forrest Gregg were head coaches, and seeing players and how things were back then.

It's interesting to watch old games and compare the differences to the more modern version. The stat trackers, camera angles and the like.

In replay games I often look to see what the score is but it just isn't there.

A few years ago I was watching a rebroadcast of Don Larsen's perfect game in the World Series. There was something happening that looked odd to me. It took a couple of innings before I realized whenever someone struck out the catcher threw the ball to third, around the horn to first base and back to the catcher. I'm not sure they stopped throwing it back to the catcher. In the 80's and 90's the first baseman was still included but not any more.