nerdmann
7 years ago

True...Rodgers has missed so many throws. The 1st drive, throwing behind an open Cobb.
And the drops....geez....the Vikings have made it easy, losing the last 4 games, and we can't beat a LOUSY AFC team.
And the 2 next away games? 2 more losses.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

This team is never out of it.

They never put other teams out of it, but they're never out of it either.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
shield4life
7 years ago
The only good thing at this point of this year thus far is that we are in the NFC north division!
Glad To Be A Packers Fan.
The_Green_Ninja
7 years ago
The atmosphere was fun and the game was exciting! However it was one of the worst Packer games I have ever seen and I was at it. Go figure.

Anyway, from what I remember of Aaron 8 years ago live and comparing, now adays he is playing WAY TOO loosey-goosey. It's good to be comfortable in the pocket, however, he doesn't seem to have the edge and/or focus he had before. He seems... like pudding. Brett Hundley in the 4th quarter seemed more focused.

I don't know what it is you can blame that on. Coaching, Olivia, teammates, cockiness, the or just a lack of desire to win.

Aaron Rodgers is lacking something, I could feel it. He needs it back, asap.
UserPostedImage
The_Green_Ninja
7 years ago
Also, on a different note, why the hell do I always sit near some annoying ass fan whatever game I go to? It was a damn fellow Packers fan who had a sign, and that's cool to put it up in the air, however don't put the DAMN SIGN UP WHEN A PLAY IS GOING ON as high as possible, JESUS. It's annoying enough to see your "Hey bob look at me!" sign when there isn't a play but you seriously think anyone cares about your stupid sign when the play is going on? It wasn't even a cool sign you just wrote some stupid stuff on a piece of paper they gave at Nissan stadium!

And yes, when I told you to put your sign down because it was in my girlfriend's face I damn well don't give a #$%^ with your snarky "oh is that better" comments.

Felt bad for the husband.
UserPostedImage
hardrocker950
7 years ago
The glass is just plain empty. I am usually an optimist but no way to be after what I watched today. This was a 60 minute train wreck.

It seems time to make big changes. There was nothing about this game that makes me think that they are going to turn this around. Adams had another good game, but it takes more than a couple of guys to show up if you want consistency (unless you want consistent bed shitting.)

In the past I have been one to avoid speculating what goes on in the locker room, practice, meetings - but it is not possible to dismiss it anymore. Coaches seem to fade when they are with a team for an extended period of time - Mike seems to be going through this. I believe that he has lost the team - they seem to lack focus, which is something I have not seen a lot of until last season to present. I appreciate what he has done for the team, but it is time for some fresh blood. It is unfortunate, but coaching changes are inevitable for every staff.

I don't know what to say about Dom - he is short on play makers, but no defense should be giving up 40+ against anyone. It's hard to pick out individual things because there were so many mistakes all over the D.

As for Ted - why didn't he throw a few bucks around to get some trades earlier in the season? It was obvious we needed help, yet he did just short of JACK SHIT besides a 4th string RB that he cut 2 weeks later. Seriously - it is an annual tradition that we all bitch about. Get someone who will go find the missing pieces and make some deals!
DoddPower
7 years ago

The atmosphere was fun and the game was exciting! However it was one of the worst Packer games I have ever seen and I was at it. Go figure.

Anyway, from what I remember of Aaron 8 years ago live and comparing, now adays he is playing WAY TOO loosey-goosey. It's good to be comfortable in the pocket, however, he doesn't seem to have the edge and/or focus he had before. He seems... like pudding. Brett Hundley in the 4th quarter seemed more focused.

I don't know what it is you can blame that on. Coaching, Olivia, teammates, cockiness, the or just a lack of desire to win.

Aaron Rodgers is lacking something, I could feel it. He needs it back, asap.

Originally Posted by: The_Green_Ninja 

Brett Hundley missed almost all of the easy throws he made. Granted he didn't have many, but he made a few poor throws all the same.

nerdmann
7 years ago

Brett Hundley missed almost all of the easy throws he made. Granted he didn't have many, but he made a few poor throws all the same.

Originally Posted by: DoddPower 

Jeff Janis failed to catch them.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Smokey
7 years ago
Call it what you like, The Packers got their "glass" whipped again.
UserPostedImage
isocleas2
7 years ago

The only good thing at this point of this year thus far is that we are in the NFC north division!

Originally Posted by: shield4life 

If the Vikings could have just kept winning we could all be talking about draft picks. Still only a game out of first place and it's a race to the bottom, Lions fans are talking superbowl.
steveishere
7 years ago
I think Ladarius Gunter deserves a mention here. He's had a couple bad moments here and there but he's actually been pretty solid at that boundary CB position. Guy was undrafted last year and came in as the #4 this year but he's started for us for like 6 weeks now. He'll likely never be a top CB or anything but he's really been as good as you can hope for out of your back up.
Fan Shout
beast (13h) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (13h) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (13h) : fuck
beast (14h) : 49ers are Cap Tight
beast (14h) : Fuck
Mucky Tundra (14h) : Kanata, I will be when I'm on my lunch later
TheKanataThrilla (15h) : Love you NSD
Nonstopdrivel (15h) : Huh. I guess the F-word is censored in this fan shout.
Nonstopdrivel (15h) : Anyone who doesn't hang out in the chat probably smokes pole.
TheKanataThrilla (15h) : GoPackGo Thinking CB is the pick tonight
TheKanataThrilla (15h) : Anyone hanging out in the chat tonight?
Zero2Cool (15h) : whoa...49ers have had trade conversations about both Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk
Zero2Cool (16h) : I hope they take a Punter at 9th overall. Be bold!
Mucky Tundra (17h) : I may end up eating those words but I think they need a lot more talent then their 4 picks can provide
Mucky Tundra (17h) : I really hope they stand pat and Draft a WR
Mucky Tundra (17h) : @DMRussini
Mucky Tundra (17h) : The Chicago Bears are very open for business at 9 and telling teams they are ready to move for the right price, per source
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend Penei Soul 4yrs - 112mil
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend St. Brown 4 years 120mil and
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : Now look, trading up to 13 to take a TE might not seem like a good idea later but it will be later!
dfosterf (24-Apr) : (Your trade up mock post)
dfosterf (24-Apr) : Mucky- The only thing fun to watch would be me flipping the f out if Gute goes up to 13 and grabs Brock Bowers, lol
beast (24-Apr) : DT Byron Murphy II, Texas... whom some believe is the next Aaron Donald (or the closest thing to Donald)
Zero2Cool (24-Apr) : What? And who?
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : *sad Mucky noises*
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : @JoeJHoyt Murphy said he’s been told he won’t slide past pick No. 16.
wpr (23-Apr) : Just about time to watch Sonny Weaver stick it to the seahags. I never get tired of it.
Martha Careful (23-Apr) : *game plan
Martha Careful (23-Apr) : IMHO, not even close. He is not a guy you game play around.
Mucky Tundra (23-Apr) : is Aiyuk worth a 1st rounder?
Zero2Cool (23-Apr) : 49ers are seeking a 1st round pick in exchange for WR Brandon Aiyuk
Mucky Tundra (22-Apr) : Based on Gutes comments, now I don't feel as silly having 13 picks in my mock the other day
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Zach Wilson to Broncos.
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Gutekunst says he'd love to have 13 or 14 picks. He's trading back huh lol
beast (22-Apr) : Someday we'll have a draft betting scandal
beast (21-Apr) : Sometimes looking extremely amazing, sometimes looking extremely lost
beast (21-Apr) : I haven't looked into the QBs, but some have suggested Maye has some of the most extremely inconsistent tape they've seen
beast (21-Apr) : Well it also sounds like Patriots are listening to trade offers, not that seriously considering any, but listening means they aren't locked
Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Maye needs to be AFC
Mucky Tundra (21-Apr) : Not liking the idea of the Vikings getting Maye
Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Vikings HC joked that he may or may not have sent flowers to Bob Kraft. That's where rumor came from.
beast (21-Apr) : Can't tell if this is real or BS, but some rumors about a possible Patriots/Vikings trade for #3 overall
dfosterf (21-Apr) : One playbook to my knowledge. I was shooting for facetious.
beast (20-Apr) : I'm not sure they have different playbooks for different OL positions, and Dillard run blocking is supposedly worse than his pass blocking..
dfosterf (19-Apr) : The only problem with that is he isn't a guard either.
dfosterf (19-Apr) : Put him at right guard. That is where he will be coached. That is where he will compete. He is not even allowed to look at the LT playbook.
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Kidding aside, I hope the best for him.
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Went to a Titans board. One comment there. Not very long. I quote: "LOL" They don't sound overly upset about our aquisition.
beast (18-Apr) : OT Dillard has been absolutely horrible... like OG Newman levels
dfosterf (18-Apr) : Suit him up and have him stand in front of the big board as a draft day cautionary tale.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

25-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

25-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

24-Apr / Random Babble / beast

22-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

21-Apr / Fantasy Sports Talk / dfosterf

19-Apr / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18-Apr / Random Babble / Mucky Tundra

18-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.