Cheesey
7 years ago
It always makes me laugh when I hear the "story" of the "loving, caring, all inclusive" liberals.
As Packfan already stated, they are only that way when you agree with them.

And as far as the democrats doing so much for the poor, have you looked around? 8 years of Obama sure didn't do anything to help the poor. LIP SERVICE, good speaches, that's ALL they got.

And the "change" Obama preached? Yeah.....all that is left is the "change" in poor people's pockets.

And conservatives being the "hate" people? Do you know how many MILLIONS of unborn children have been murdered since Roe Vs. Wade?
I know...."choice". The same kind of "choice" Hitler followed when he murdered millions of Jews, and Polish and Black people.
Yeah....but we don't need GOD in this country.
UserPostedImage
DoddPower
7 years ago

The only problem with the Republican party is they give in to your party far to often.

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

LOL, yes, that's the ONLY problem the Republican party has. Simply laughable. Take off the blinders and turn off Fox Entertainment (it's not "news"). Both major parties are horrible. It always amazes me how partisans can't be objective on these matters. But that's what makes them partisans.

Two shitty sides of the same shitty coin.
PackFanWithTwins
7 years ago

LOL, yes, that's the ONLY problem the Republican party has. Simply laughable. Take off the blinders and turn off Fox Entertainment (it's not "news"). Both major parties are horrible. It always amazes me how partisans can't be objective on these matters. But that's what makes them partisans.

Two shitty sides of the same shitty coin.

Originally Posted by: DoddPower 

OK we have kept McCain in office also, so there is a second flaw.

😝 😝 😝 😝
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
7 years ago

It always makes me laugh when I hear the "story" of the "loving, caring, all inclusive" liberals.

And as far as the democrats doing so much for the poor, have you looked around? 8 years of Obama sure didn't do anything to help the poor. LIP SERVICE, good speaches, that's ALL they got.

And the "change" Obama preached? Yeah.....all that is left is the "change" in poor people's pockets.

And conservatives being the "hate" people? Do you know how many MILLIONS of unborn children have been murdered since Roe Vs. Wade?
I know...."choice". The same kind of "choice" Hitler followed when he murdered millions of Jews, and Polish and Black people.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

Cheesey there have been major social reforms since FDR another round by LBJ. Very few have had significant impact. Even during the Great Depression. If not for WW II it would have been years before we as a nation and a decade for most of the rest of the world would have been able to overcome it.
UserPostedImage
DoddPower
7 years ago

OK we have kept McCain in office also, so there is a second flaw.

😝 😝 😝 😝

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

With the way Republicans have gerrymandered so many districts, they should be able to keep whoever they want in many offices indefinitely. They are obviously smarter than Democrats to pull that off on such a scale. I'm sure the Democrats wish they would have.
DakotaT
7 years ago
Cheesey and Twins are clueless. Without the Democratic Party and Unions in the 20th Century, everybody would already be slaves. We'd all be working for $2 an hour, no breaks, 12 hour work days, no health care, no pensions - fucking slaves. The middle class was built by unions getting Americans good paying jobs and benefits and TAXING the wealthy overlords.

Then a bunch of idiots starting falling for this phony religious right wing crap and the Southern Strategy was implemented. The Democrats of the South became racist Republicans because they felt betrayed by LBJ pushing through the Civil Rights Act. The parties essentially switched sides.

Basically what you have today is the Democrat Party moving right and becoming what Republicans use to be; and the Republican Party becoming bat shit crazy Fascists.
UserPostedImage
Barfarn
  • Barfarn
  • Senior Member Topic Starter
7 years ago

With the way Republicans have gerrymandered so many districts, they should be able to keep whoever they want in many offices indefinitely. They are obviously smarter than Democrats to pull that off on such a scale. I'm sure the Democrats wish they would have.

Originally Posted by: DoddPower 

The Repubs focused on co-opting governors' offices and state judiciaries, who appoint Republican election commissions and the judges enforce the law in favor of the party.

Wisconsin subscribes to Crosscheck and what happens is Kris Kobach [AG for Kansas] receives all of WI voter data and they decide who should be stopped from voting because they are registered in other states purportedly by SS# birthdate and full name. But Kobach is a fraud and they match only first and last names so names like Washington, Hernandez, Kim are struck with much greater frequency than Nelson or Ryan; 4 to 1 to be exact. What does WI pay Kansas for this massive data time consuming effort? Anyone? didn't; think so! It's Free! Kris is just a great guy and the racist fuck that came up with the idea of building The Wall and having Mex pay it...LOL.

Never hard of this? Of course not. Because your media is a big fat liar! The Wisconsin Journal is a Gannett propaganda misinforming treasonous rag, much worse than fox news.

So Wisconsin, are you poor babies mad that Russia is interfering with US elections? Your own Governor and assembly have sold you out worse than anything Russian did. Now, Republican conservatives like me, look at this behavior by our party and am SHAMED and HUMILIATED. This is not Republican Conservative Christian behavior. Its the racist, treasonous work of Beelzabub and anyone who supports such Lawless godless treason is a piece of shit to the core. Anyone who doesn't care; well you're pathetic and get the government you deserve.

1. Educate yourself! Your media is making you dumber.
2. Then act!
3. Or chose to live in Wisconsin; with the rights and quality of life of a person living in Iraq.
4. Don't think this is right, you're a dumbass and See #1.
Barfarn
  • Barfarn
7 years ago

Having more people profess to be Christians and they do evil things is not getting more God in the US, it's getting less.

Defining when human life begins is moral and religious issue.

Killing life [EG plants and animals] is done all the time without negative moral repercussions. Personally, I dont think an egg or sperm constitute human life. I dont think the sperm and egg are human a split second before the egg and sperm fuse nor the split second after they fuse. Yes, there's 46 chromosomes in the human genome; but it can no more be defined as human than the egg or sperm. It just a mass of cells that only has POTENTIAL to be human. But the sperm a fraction away from egg does too; but it is okay to prevent a fusion occurring by a spermicide a diaphragm or a condom?

Every time a women allows an egg to pass without fertilization she denies the life of that child; she kills that child. To me if a person's religion forces them to believe that the potential of life that exists in a women's womb must be protected at all cost; then that religion must require women to fertilize every egg as often as possible. Of course, the typical Christian is two-faced [I know this because I see them up close and personal, I might even be one :)]; they take their moral high ground but realize that keeping that high ground is a bitch. So they draw an arbitrary line that human life begins at the moment of fusion of egg and sperm. This way they can chose to kill 20-30-40 children over their lifetime without guilt.

Obviously, at some point that human genome becomes a human life and it seems that occurs before the end of the typical gestation period.

Rowe v Wade does not permit a mother the choice to kill her child born or unborn. It stops the potential for human life; but logically that is no different than what contraception does.

You have your religious opinion on when life begins, I respect it; but don't impose your beliefs on me nor should you try to create a law that impose your religious beliefs on me. Unless we can pass a law that says any Christian can be fed to Lions without legal consequence.

Or how about this. First work to keep your party from being treasonous lawless fucks. Once they abide by the law and stop trying to gerrymander, Crosscheck, Jim Crow or otherwise subvert free and equal elections, we'll consider repeal of RVW.
Cheesey
7 years ago
It amazes me how some people believe the left wing garbage they are fed. I keep hearing how republicans hate the poor, only help the rich and other such bull. There of course is no proof of what they spew, so they think if they just say it over and over that makes it true.

And Kevin, you talk about how horrible it is to label, yet you do it yourself. Like saying how religious people condemn gays. That is NOT true. We "label" sin as sin. God says homosexuality is sin. How does that make me evil for agreeing with what my (and your) creator says?

Man has tried to make excuses for his sin for all time.

We were under control of liberal Obama for the last 8 years. Did the violent crime and murder levels lower under his time in office? NO.
Yet I keep hearing how great a leader he was.
The rhetoric I keep hearing from the liberals here is the same over and over. They believe what their leaders say, with no more proof then they say we have as conservatives.
I won't change the minds of brain washed leftists.
No matter what anyone says, they will condemn what they don't care to understand.
UserPostedImage
Barfarn
  • Barfarn
7 years ago

It amazes me how some people believe the left wing garbage they are fed. I keep hearing how republicans hate the poor, only help the rich and other such bull. There of course is no proof of what they spew, so they think if they just say it over and over that makes it true.

And Kevin, you talk about how horrible it is to label, yet you do it yourself. Like saying how religious people condemn gays. That is NOT true. We "label" sin as sin. God says homosexuality is sin. How does that make me evil for agreeing with what my (and your) creator says?

Man has tried to make excuses for his sin for all time.

We were under control of liberal Obama for the last 8 years. Did the violent crime and murder levels lower under his time in office? NO.
Yet I keep hearing how great a leader he was.
The rhetoric I keep hearing from the liberals here is the same over and over. They believe what their leaders say, with no more proof then they say we have as conservatives.
I won't change the minds of brain washed leftists.
No matter what anyone says, they will condemn what they don't care to understand.

Blah blah blah...

Why do you support Trump? What has he done that gives you hope? Appoint Sessions as AG ["I dont know how an island in the pacific can stop the Muslim ban"-go to law school dumbass]? Appoint Devoss as sec of education ["The Black colleges exhibit the power of choice in education"---ahh, Betsey Black colleges were formed because Blacks were not allowed]. Appoint Pruit to EPA ["Ize gonna be ignorantoring my own government's reports on pesticides and climate change"]. The racist Bannon as Chief strategist? Flynn? A head of JCs taht calls himself "Maddog"? His support of Egypt's Sisi? Wrongway peachfuzz sending the armada the wrong way...LOL. Trump saying Paveratti was alive and calling him a a good friend, though he's been dead for 10 years LOL? Promise that all will have affordable healthcare and then doing what he tried to do? I could go on for DAYS.

What...What has he done that shows he fulfilling his promises or anything he's done that is good? If you cant name a few things here; it'll be clear your opinions are not based on fact or logic. BTW, that is your right.