Passing Defense = 10th
Rushing Defense = 24th

Points For = 22.0 (13th)
Points Against = 26.7 (27th)[/ul]

[align=center]Click HERE  for information on something special.[/align]
UserPostedImage
Packers_Finland
13 years ago
4th and 14th lol. These "rankings" crack me up every week.
This is a placeholder
Jakest3r
13 years ago
Might wanna edit the "New York Jets". 😉
blank
djcubez
13 years ago

Might wanna edit the "New York Jets". ;)

"Jakest3r" wrote:

LOL I didn't even notice that.
tonyagnese
13 years ago
If we play to our potential and don't let up or overlook this game we should win pretty easily.
blank
13 years ago
As we stroll towards a bye week, I spot a banana skin. One that you can see a MILE off. Just walk around it.

Dallas can't get the run going for love nor money - we need to ENSURE this trend continues.

John Kitna's 4 INT's shouldn't be a blueprint for what Dallas can do through the air. Over the past couple of years there have been games where average/below average quarterbacks have looked like pro-bowlers against us. Shaun Hill had a pretty nice game in our narrow win against the Lions. Our defence must maintain it's form from the New York game. I have always found that when Dom Capers strikes the correct balance between aggressive and chicken, we do well.

Last year, our statement game was against the cowboys. We were 4-4 and many were saying we wouldn't finish with a winning record. We ended up having a great defensive game. Hopefully this game proves to be similar.

Offensively, we have to get something going. It's a must. We have been thoroughly underwhelming offensively and now is the time to obtain a good rhythm.

3rd and 1/Inches? Don't go for the fullback dive. Always gets stuffed. Too predictable.
UserPostedImage 
Zero2Cool is my captain.
Rockmolder
13 years ago
For some reason, I doubt we're averaging 2209 points per game.

Anyway, I hope we win this one. We should win this one. What we shouldn't do is underestimate Kitna. He's flukey. He can look like Ryan Leaf one day and look like a good Carson Palmer the next. His stats were skewed last week by a lot of tips and drops by his receivers which resulted in interceptions.

Wouldn't mind that happening with us this week, but it's doubtfull that those receivers will keep making mistakes like that.

After Clifton's good showings the last two weeks, it'll be interesting to see how he'll hold up against Ware.

Same goes for Bulaga, as I asume that they'll move him around quite a bit.

Sitton on Ratliff is one heck of a test, either. I asume Ratliff will be doubled most of the time, but it's going to be an interesting battle if they do manage to get Sitton singled out.

Shield will be able to show what he can do again, as well. Dallas has a good 3-WR rotation. One that will really test our secondary, I think.

T/O ratio might again decide this one. And that's something we should be ble to win against this team.
dfosterf
13 years ago

As we stroll towards a bye week, I spot a banana skin. One that you can see a MILE off. Just walk around it.

Dallas can't get the run going for love nor money - we need to ENSURE this trend continues.

John Kitna's 4 INT's shouldn't be a blueprint for what Dallas can do through the air. Over the past couple of years there have been games where average/below average quarterbacks have looked like pro-bowlers against us. Shaun Hill had a pretty nice game in our narrow win against the Lions. Our defence must maintain it's form from the New York game. I have always found that when Dom Capers strikes the correct balance between aggressive and chicken, we do well.

Last year, our statement game was against the cowboys. We were 4-4 and many were saying we wouldn't finish with a winning record. We ended up having a great defensive game. Hopefully this game proves to be similar.

Offensively, we have to get something going. It's a must. We have been thoroughly underwhelming offensively and now is the time to obtain a good rhythm.

3rd and 1/Inches? Don't go for the fullback dive. Always gets stuffed. Too predictable.

"VinceLambeauStarr" wrote:

Good post, +1 VLS---

That ball bounced funny last week for Kitna and the 'Boys last week.

That crap record means shit to me. I worry so much that our own team starts believing the media b.s./feeding frenzy.

'Dem 'Boys could easily come into Lambeau and clean our clocks, and that is WITH Jon Kitna at QB. The beating they are taking (the Cowboys) on ESPN and elsewhere could very easily light a fire under their ass.

I'll relax when the gun sounds at the end of this game, not before, unless it somehow gets ugly (in a good way) prior to that.
zombieslayer
13 years ago

3rd and 1 - fake a run and throw a 4-7 yard pass.

I get what you're saying. Kitna's not a bad QB. He's one of those guys who can be really bad one week and really good the next week. You always have to worry about him being really good the week he plays you.

I'm not worried about their running game. Their OL is no longer elite. It's now quite average, and their RBs are as well. We've already proven we can stop the run.

The thing I worry about is we take this game too easy. The Cows' record is inaccurate to how they are as a team. I've said in another thread their morale is horrible, but they do have some real good players that can scare just about anyone.

On any given Sunday, the Bills can beat the Patriots. It's just the odds are probably 25 to 1. We should beat the Cows. I just hope we don't look past this game.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
13 years ago

"zombieslayer" wrote:

3rd and 1 - fake a run and throw a 4-7 yard pass.

I get what you're saying. Kitna's not a bad QB. He's one of those guys who can be really bad one week and really good the next week. You always have to worry about him being really good the week he plays you.

I'm not worried about their running game. Their OL is no longer elite. It's now quite average, and their RBs are as well. We've already proven we can stop the run.

The thing I worry about is we take this game too easy. The Cows' record is inaccurate to how they are as a team. I've said in another thread their morale is horrible, but they do have some real good players that can scare just about anyone.

On any given Sunday, the Bills can beat the Patriots. It's just the odds are probably 25 to 1. We should beat the Cows. I just hope we don't look past this game.

You know what would be awesome though Zombie? If this offense completely gets it's act together and puts in a performance that scares our future opponents.

I have always thought that whilst teams can have the capability to hurt you through the ground and the air, they can still become one-dimensional and predictable through tendencies that start from the playcalling and finish with the players on the field.

A team can throw 70% of the time and still be unpredictable, at the moment I get the feeling that we are being figured out (see 3rd and 1 FB dives).

During gameday, I pay attention to what people call (Draw play on 3rd and long! or "sideline throw to Jones!") - it kind of irks me - if fans, no matter how knowledgable, can predict plays then surely players and cordinators who study countless hours of film can too.
UserPostedImage 
Zero2Cool is my captain.
Fan Shout
Martha Careful (7h) : Amen Z2C, I hope all of you fathers have a terrific Fathers' Day. Be great fathers!!!
Zero2Cool (8h) : Happy Father's Day to the dad's
Zero2Cool (14-Jun) : YOU BROKE IT
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Welcome to "The Dead Zone" may the only Packer News we hear is positive!!
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Trevor Lawrence-5yr 275mil-200mil guaranteed. J-10VE is next.
Mucky Tundra (13-Jun) : @AaronWilson_NFL #Packers have signed first-round pick Jordan Morgan to $14.185 million deal that includes $7.135 million signing bonus
jdlax (11-Jun) : Hahaha hellllllll no, Sunday is king! It's those Thursday night games that hurt
Mucky Tundra (11-Jun) : @AndyHermanNFL Looks like Tucker Kraft is out of the sling. Progress!
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : That's also my oldests birthday
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Thought it was I fucking hate SNF. I went what why it's consistently way better than any other game
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Whoa. I read that so wrong before Jared lol
wpr (10-Jun) : that's great jdlax
jdlax (10-Jun) : God I hate the Shithawks
jdlax (10-Jun) : Sunday Night fucking Football
jdlax (10-Jun) : I just got my tickets to represent in Seattle December 15th woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Martha Careful (9-Jun) : I really enjoyed game 1 of the Stanley Cup final. Sergei Bobrovsky G - FL was incredibly good.
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : *NFL
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Pads or no pads, welcome to the N
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Rashan Gary just steamrolled Jordan Morgan on a bull rush. Drove right over him to the ground.
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : God and a lot of money brought Reggie to GB
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : yep. became the highest paid defensive player in the league and 3rd highest behind Elway and Marino
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Packers signed second-round pick Javon Bullard
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Reggie White got something like 4 years $17m total right?
buckeyepackfan (3-Jun) : 110mil guaranteed!!!
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Justin Jefferson. 4/$140m ??? wow
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @AndyHermanNFL Sean Rhyan getting some reps at center in walkthroughs. They are rotating guys everywhere.
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : or that might have been an individual drill thing
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : that was from the 29th but I've seen other combs (including Rhyan@C)
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @ByRyanWood Without Elgton Jenkins and Zach Tom, #Packers starting OL: Rasheed Walker, Jordan Morgan, Josh Myers, Sean Rhyan, Andre Dillard.
Martha Careful (31-May) : I have never seen an OTA, but who is lining up at LT and RG with starters? or is it all individual drills?
Zero2Cool (30-May) : Bears are the first team to be selected for Hard Knocks
dfosterf (29-May) : Andy Herman and his Pack a day podcast put up GB strengths yesterday. This morning he did weaknesses. They are both very good.
Zero2Cool (25-May) : Yes.
beast (24-May) : Does he say what it is?
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Christian Watson believes he has discovered the root cause his soft-tissue leg injuries
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Savage played last half of season with tear in rotator cuff
Zero2Cool (22-May) : SISSIES!!!!
Mucky Tundra (22-May) : Sounds like both Kraft and Tom were injuried before OTAs began
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Not serious but waiting for strength and conditioning coach referwnces.
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Tom and Kraft both injured(pectoral muscle),
Zero2Cool (20-May) : I feel similar about person and product/service.
beast (17-May) : Not sure why a players views reflect on GB... instead of simply on the player
Martha Careful (17-May) : I bet some of us have had 6+ mRNA jabs, a UKR flag on our walls, and still think Fauci has a thread of integrity
Zero2Cool (16-May) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
CanPackFan (16-May) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
buckeyepackfan (15-May) : Let the leaks begin. Colts @ Packers week 2, Vikings @ Packers week 4
Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

15-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

13-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

12-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

11-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

11-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

9-Jun / Around The NFL / beast

6-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

3-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

2-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.