Zero2Cool
12 years ago

You just wish you had Zero rapist wit? Good luck Grizz. I really miss the tassle titty bitch you use to have as a avatar. You look like a pissed off Santa Claus.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

You'd be pissed off too wearing a Bears hat.
UserPostedImage
bozz_2006
12 years ago
The reason I call him Cuntler is because I don't like him. It has nothing to do with his toughness. I think he's really tough. Also, I think his performance wilts under pressure and that he has about as much leadership quality as an empty pizza box.
UserPostedImage
macbob
12 years ago
Z2C-

Here's the link to this week's Packers/Bears Dope Sheet media guide:

http://prod.static.packers.clubs.nfl.com//assets/docs/dopesheet/2011/110920dopesheet.pdf 
UserPostedImage
beast
12 years ago
There already was a lame thread  so we don't need this one 👅

from Jay-cunt Cutler? Ok, that was harsh, but ...

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

but nothing... it was too obvious and didn't have enough touch on it... Jay Cuntler would of been so much better 👍
UserPostedImage
beast
12 years ago

The reason I call him Cuntler is because I don't like him. It has nothing to do with his toughness. I think he's really tough. Also, I think his performance wilts under pressure and that he has about as much leadership quality as an empty pizza box.

Originally Posted by: bozz_2006 

Yeah you have to be tough if you're gonna be a QB in mike martz system... because he doesn't care if you get hit... that's just part of his system...

Though I do think the OL is better then they're given credit for. But between martz system (which takes longer meaning they have to block longer), cutler not seeing blitzes, TE blocking good pass rushers (again part of the system), Cutler holding it too long, WR not being open... the OL gets more blame than they should. But they aren't the best OL ether... but they not totally horrible ether, like some think.

UserPostedImage
Dulak
12 years ago
Im just going to say this - bears fans are some of the rudest peeps I have met.
Heck I couldnt even escape them going over the pond (england) - they appear out of the woodwork with their snide comments about how the packers suck (funny I havnt met any and/or they havnt opened their trap since we have won the superbowl)...
then again Im married now and dont go galavanting around town that much anymore ;)

IMO as long as the refs (like the last 2 games) give the opposing team all the benefit of the doubt with crap penalty calls.

I see us again blowing the bears up. 2-3 INT vs cutler ... and a few sacks ...
good weather and in the bears home ... we tear it up.

Poor bears is all I can say.

oh ya IMO the refs should be watching peppers and his hits after the throw vs rodgers ... if anything

Zero2Cool
12 years ago
I'd expect Bears fans to be rude. They haven't had anything to be happy about for decades.
UserPostedImage
Tezzy
12 years ago

Yeah you have to be tough if you're gonna be a QB in mike martz system... because he doesn't care if you get hit... that's just part of his system...

Though I do think the OL is better then they're given credit for. But between martz system (which takes longer meaning they have to block longer), cutler not seeing blitzes, TE blocking good pass rushers (again part of the system), Cutler holding it too long, WR not being open... the OL gets more blame than they should. But they aren't the best OL ether... but they not totally horrible ether, like some think.

Originally Posted by: beast 

Another huge point in that system is there are no line audibles. Cutler is forced to run the play called and hope that the protection can figure out whatever is thrown at the line. That's what made the 4th quarter of the Saints game for them look like a blood bath. Bears going empty set with TE off the line, 6 blitzers will always succeed unless somehow a lineman can block two guys at once. That's where the man bump coverage at the line can really kill them by taking away any hot routes. There is also the fact that they can't run shotgun in that system, which neither Cutler nor Martz have ever answered the question as to why that can't be done in that offense.

On top of every beard grows a man.
"The Bears are shell-shocked... and it's breaking my heart."
El3ment12
12 years ago

I'd expect Bears fans to be rude. They haven't had anything to be happy about for decades.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Last year when the bears beat us there was a bears fan on here talking a lot of smack. I don't know if anyone else remembers that. Have not heard from him since we won the superbowl.
DakotaT
12 years ago

Last year when the bears beat us there was a bears fan on here talking a lot of smack. I don't know if anyone else remembers that. Have not heard from him since we won the superbowl.

Originally Posted by: El3ment12 

I think the standard retort from now will be: yeah, remember that time the Packers went to Soldier Field, kicked the Bears ass, and then went to the Super Bowl. It's the only game that matters now! Pretty tough for them to ever get even.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Martha Careful (14h) : Amen Z2C, I hope all of you fathers have a terrific Fathers' Day. Be great fathers!!!
Zero2Cool (15h) : Happy Father's Day to the dad's
Zero2Cool (14-Jun) : YOU BROKE IT
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Welcome to "The Dead Zone" may the only Packer News we hear is positive!!
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Trevor Lawrence-5yr 275mil-200mil guaranteed. J-10VE is next.
Mucky Tundra (13-Jun) : @AaronWilson_NFL #Packers have signed first-round pick Jordan Morgan to $14.185 million deal that includes $7.135 million signing bonus
jdlax (11-Jun) : Hahaha hellllllll no, Sunday is king! It's those Thursday night games that hurt
Mucky Tundra (11-Jun) : @AndyHermanNFL Looks like Tucker Kraft is out of the sling. Progress!
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : That's also my oldests birthday
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Thought it was I fucking hate SNF. I went what why it's consistently way better than any other game
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Whoa. I read that so wrong before Jared lol
wpr (10-Jun) : that's great jdlax
jdlax (10-Jun) : God I hate the Shithawks
jdlax (10-Jun) : Sunday Night fucking Football
jdlax (10-Jun) : I just got my tickets to represent in Seattle December 15th woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Martha Careful (9-Jun) : I really enjoyed game 1 of the Stanley Cup final. Sergei Bobrovsky G - FL was incredibly good.
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : *NFL
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Pads or no pads, welcome to the N
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Rashan Gary just steamrolled Jordan Morgan on a bull rush. Drove right over him to the ground.
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : God and a lot of money brought Reggie to GB
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : yep. became the highest paid defensive player in the league and 3rd highest behind Elway and Marino
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Packers signed second-round pick Javon Bullard
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Reggie White got something like 4 years $17m total right?
buckeyepackfan (3-Jun) : 110mil guaranteed!!!
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Justin Jefferson. 4/$140m ??? wow
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @AndyHermanNFL Sean Rhyan getting some reps at center in walkthroughs. They are rotating guys everywhere.
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : or that might have been an individual drill thing
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : that was from the 29th but I've seen other combs (including Rhyan@C)
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @ByRyanWood Without Elgton Jenkins and Zach Tom, #Packers starting OL: Rasheed Walker, Jordan Morgan, Josh Myers, Sean Rhyan, Andre Dillard.
Martha Careful (31-May) : I have never seen an OTA, but who is lining up at LT and RG with starters? or is it all individual drills?
Zero2Cool (30-May) : Bears are the first team to be selected for Hard Knocks
dfosterf (29-May) : Andy Herman and his Pack a day podcast put up GB strengths yesterday. This morning he did weaknesses. They are both very good.
Zero2Cool (25-May) : Yes.
beast (24-May) : Does he say what it is?
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Christian Watson believes he has discovered the root cause his soft-tissue leg injuries
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Savage played last half of season with tear in rotator cuff
Zero2Cool (22-May) : SISSIES!!!!
Mucky Tundra (22-May) : Sounds like both Kraft and Tom were injuried before OTAs began
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Not serious but waiting for strength and conditioning coach referwnces.
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Tom and Kraft both injured(pectoral muscle),
Zero2Cool (20-May) : I feel similar about person and product/service.
beast (17-May) : Not sure why a players views reflect on GB... instead of simply on the player
Martha Careful (17-May) : I bet some of us have had 6+ mRNA jabs, a UKR flag on our walls, and still think Fauci has a thread of integrity
Zero2Cool (16-May) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
CanPackFan (16-May) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
buckeyepackfan (15-May) : Let the leaks begin. Colts @ Packers week 2, Vikings @ Packers week 4
Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

14h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

15-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

13-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

12-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

11-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

11-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

9-Jun / Around The NFL / beast

6-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

3-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

2-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.