Poll Question: Does Rodgers throw for more than 350 and 4 TD's?

Total: 23

Zero2Cool
12 years ago
Clay Matthews says Brett's comments were a backhand comment, Greg Jennings danced around it. Either way, do you think Aaron Rodgers uses this as motivation to light up the Atlanta Falcons this weekend? The radio station that held the interview was in Atlanta, not that it means much.

Greg Jennings also said last year during the regular season, Falcons were kind of smug (thats my word for it, cant remember his) thinking it was a foregone conclusion they would beat the Packers. He said they had the same over confidence again in the post season.

I think Aaron Rodgers lights them up big time. I would not be surprised to see 350+ and 4+ touchdowns by Aaron Rodgers this weekend. Remember, he's going to be wearing his favorite shoes as this is the first indoor game of the season for the Packers.
UserPostedImage
Tezzy
12 years ago
If only Rodgers had off-season preparation AND a story deemed as a criticism from Favre, imagine how much more he would have lit it up in the first four games.

Yes to motivation from Falcons realizing that the intensity level needs to be there for this game since the Falcons have redemption on the mind.

The shoes do not lie.

On top of every beard grows a man.
"The Bears are shell-shocked... and it's breaking my heart."
zombieslayer
12 years ago
Come on. Really?

If a back-handed insult is what keeps you motivated, then we should go around back-handed insulting everyone we care about on a daily basis.

Besides, I don't even think that was a back-handed insult. Like I've said a million times now, Favre's beef was with 🇹🇹, not 🇦🇷.

As for the Falcons though, it's them who will come to play pissed off. Fine. Bring it.

As for my vote, I said no. Aaron throws 4+ TDs, but closer to 220 yards. Ryan Grant runs for 130+ yards and Starks adds 60+.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
musccy
12 years ago
As has been said in broadcasts, the Packers are now using the pass to set up the run, so it's hard for me to envision them having virtually as many rushing yards as passing as zombie suggested. I don't think there will be the drubbing we saw in January, but I'd still expect some nice fat numbers put up by aaron rodgers.

I say push - he'll throw exactly 350 and 4tds
Zero2Cool
12 years ago

Come on. Really?

If a back-handed insult is what keeps you motivated, then we should go around back-handed insulting everyone we care about on a daily basis.

Originally Posted by: zombieslayer 

Competitors will skew anything to use as motivation. If you played sports in your life, instead of being sedentary, you'd know this.

Some people thrive on being told they can not do something, if not for the accomplishment itself, to prove others wrong.

Regardless, I wouldn't be surprised if Brett's comments were manipulated into motivation at all and honestly, it's not that far fetched of an idea.

People have a choice, they can let things get them down, or they can use things to get them up. I believe Aaron Rodgers uses anything he can for the latter.

Come. On. Really!

UserPostedImage
zombieslayer
12 years ago
Me sedentary? I got over a decade on you and I bet I could beat your mile time by a full minute.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
12 years ago

Me sedentary? I got over a decade on you and I bet I could beat your mile time by a full minute.

Arrogance is weakness. :-"
UserPostedImage
zombieslayer
12 years ago

Arrogance is weakness.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

My son just ran a 7 minute mile earlier this week. He's still amazed that I have no problem running it under 6 minutes still. He said he was about to throw up after completing a 7 minute mile. I told him it's because his generation sucks.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
12 years ago

My son just ran a 7 minute mile earlier this week. He's still amazed that I have no problem running it under 6 minutes still. He said he was about to throw up after completing a 7 minute mile. I told him it's because his generation sucks.

I will not disagree, my generation generally sucks. A bunch of lazy bums who appear to rather sue for millions than get their hands dirty.

I do not fall in line with my generation, nor will I be generalized as such.
UserPostedImage
peteralan71
12 years ago
I run it at about 8min but I run between 6-8 miles. I'll take that over a fast 1-mile time.
Green Bay: Home of the Green & Gold. And the hunter orange. And the camouflage.
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Martha Careful (8h) : Amen Z2C, I hope all of you fathers have a terrific Fathers' Day. Be great fathers!!!
Zero2Cool (8h) : Happy Father's Day to the dad's
Zero2Cool (14-Jun) : YOU BROKE IT
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Welcome to "The Dead Zone" may the only Packer News we hear is positive!!
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Trevor Lawrence-5yr 275mil-200mil guaranteed. J-10VE is next.
Mucky Tundra (13-Jun) : @AaronWilson_NFL #Packers have signed first-round pick Jordan Morgan to $14.185 million deal that includes $7.135 million signing bonus
jdlax (11-Jun) : Hahaha hellllllll no, Sunday is king! It's those Thursday night games that hurt
Mucky Tundra (11-Jun) : @AndyHermanNFL Looks like Tucker Kraft is out of the sling. Progress!
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : That's also my oldests birthday
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Thought it was I fucking hate SNF. I went what why it's consistently way better than any other game
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Whoa. I read that so wrong before Jared lol
wpr (10-Jun) : that's great jdlax
jdlax (10-Jun) : God I hate the Shithawks
jdlax (10-Jun) : Sunday Night fucking Football
jdlax (10-Jun) : I just got my tickets to represent in Seattle December 15th woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Martha Careful (9-Jun) : I really enjoyed game 1 of the Stanley Cup final. Sergei Bobrovsky G - FL was incredibly good.
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : *NFL
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Pads or no pads, welcome to the N
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Rashan Gary just steamrolled Jordan Morgan on a bull rush. Drove right over him to the ground.
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : God and a lot of money brought Reggie to GB
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : yep. became the highest paid defensive player in the league and 3rd highest behind Elway and Marino
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Packers signed second-round pick Javon Bullard
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Reggie White got something like 4 years $17m total right?
buckeyepackfan (3-Jun) : 110mil guaranteed!!!
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Justin Jefferson. 4/$140m ??? wow
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @AndyHermanNFL Sean Rhyan getting some reps at center in walkthroughs. They are rotating guys everywhere.
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : or that might have been an individual drill thing
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : that was from the 29th but I've seen other combs (including Rhyan@C)
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @ByRyanWood Without Elgton Jenkins and Zach Tom, #Packers starting OL: Rasheed Walker, Jordan Morgan, Josh Myers, Sean Rhyan, Andre Dillard.
Martha Careful (31-May) : I have never seen an OTA, but who is lining up at LT and RG with starters? or is it all individual drills?
Zero2Cool (30-May) : Bears are the first team to be selected for Hard Knocks
dfosterf (29-May) : Andy Herman and his Pack a day podcast put up GB strengths yesterday. This morning he did weaknesses. They are both very good.
Zero2Cool (25-May) : Yes.
beast (24-May) : Does he say what it is?
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Christian Watson believes he has discovered the root cause his soft-tissue leg injuries
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Savage played last half of season with tear in rotator cuff
Zero2Cool (22-May) : SISSIES!!!!
Mucky Tundra (22-May) : Sounds like both Kraft and Tom were injuried before OTAs began
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Not serious but waiting for strength and conditioning coach referwnces.
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Tom and Kraft both injured(pectoral muscle),
Zero2Cool (20-May) : I feel similar about person and product/service.
beast (17-May) : Not sure why a players views reflect on GB... instead of simply on the player
Martha Careful (17-May) : I bet some of us have had 6+ mRNA jabs, a UKR flag on our walls, and still think Fauci has a thread of integrity
Zero2Cool (16-May) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
CanPackFan (16-May) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
buckeyepackfan (15-May) : Let the leaks begin. Colts @ Packers week 2, Vikings @ Packers week 4
Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
Rams
Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
CARDINALS
Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
TEXANS
Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
Jaguars
Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
49ERS
Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
DOLPHINS
Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
Seahawks
Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
SAINTS
Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
BEARS
Recent Topics
4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

15-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

13-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

12-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

11-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

11-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

9-Jun / Around The NFL / beast

6-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

3-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

2-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.