Zero2Cool
11 years ago
Dolphins cut Chad Johnson
UserPostedImage
zombieslayer
11 years ago
Well, considering nobody's now gonna pick up Chad Johnson, does Driver pass Johnson in career TDs? Johnson has 67. Driver has 60.
My man Donald Driver
UserPostedImage
(thanks to Pack93z for the pic)
2010 will be seen as the beginning of the new Packers dynasty. 🇹🇹 🇲🇲 🇦🇷
Porforis
11 years ago

Dolphins cut Chad Johnson

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/12/sport/chad-johnson-arrest/index.html?hpt=hp_t2 

Probably because he headbutted his wife.
Zero2Cool
11 years ago

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/12/sport/chad-johnson-arrest/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Probably because he headbutted his wife.

Originally Posted by: Porforis 

or his wife headbutted him. I wasn't there, so I don't know what happened. I tried to be there though!!!
UserPostedImage
Porforis
11 years ago

or his wife headbutted him. I wasn't there, so I don't know what happened. I tried to be there though!!!

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Maybe they tried headbutting eachother at the same time, resulting in an extra-painful cranial collision. Ouch.
dfosterf
11 years ago
If my wife caught me with a box of condoms in my trunk, I think I'd have to go into "slink-away" mode, not fighting-mode. I hear she's a complete whack-job, and we already know he is.

Fuck it. If Jones keeps dropping passes, we can bring in Dhazer's boy. Let's get all the criminals, I say! lol

Formo
11 years ago
Chad was stupid to ever get involved with that psychotic beeyotch. I've seen clips of 'Basketball Wives' with her. She's no better than the Kardashi-hos. Just a gigantic PR stunt. Oh, wait, we are talking about Chad 'Ochocinco' Johnson, aren't we?

Nevermind. Carry on.
UserPostedImage
Thanks to TheViking88 for the sig!!
Pack93z
11 years ago
I find it humorous that Mrs Ocho can talked openly about multiple sexual situations and a "Open Relationship" then goes off the deep end about a box of rubbers...

Chad basically told Evelyn that while he’s out on the road, he may want to have sex, and Evelyn told him that if that happens, she would like for him to tell her about it and wrap it up because then she’ll have more respect for him.

“I want you to be 100 with me. I’d rather know. Tell me1 I wanna know. Go to the pharmacy and get condoms. I’mma be sick like a motherf–ker but what can I do but respect you and know that you’re telling me the truth rather than hide it. Because at the end of the day you don’t have to tell me nothing. I don’t want to have to babysit you but I’d rather you be real with me because Lord knows what could happen.”

Then Chad suggested that if he and Evelyn were out together and he saw a female that he was attracted to, they — as a couple — should be able to “bring her home.” Evelyn wrote on her blog that it’s not that she’s just accepting that Chad will cheat but she’s been real about the situation she’s getting herself into by marrying a pro-athlete

http://www.askkissy.com/2012/03/04/decisions-evelyn-lozada-will-marry-into-an-open-relationship-with-chad-ochocinco/#ixzz23XImRSEW 

Anyway... I hope the days of the likes and antics of TO, Moss, CJ are coming to a close. Seems like they all have come back to the league yet again.. but 2 of the three seem to have dropped the look at me diva type attitude. At least for now.

The new breed.. Dez Bryant.. Crabtree.. Santonio.. they just either can't stay on the field or out of legal trouble.. we don't have to listen to the "I play when I wanna play" type attitude and soak up the limelight.

Or maybe with Tebow.. there just isn't enough light. 🙂
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
Zero2Cool
11 years ago
Apparently this isn't Chad Johnson's first arrest for domestic violence. Use your inner Google!

UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Martha Careful (9h) : Amen Z2C, I hope all of you fathers have a terrific Fathers' Day. Be great fathers!!!
Zero2Cool (10h) : Happy Father's Day to the dad's
Zero2Cool (14-Jun) : YOU BROKE IT
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Welcome to "The Dead Zone" may the only Packer News we hear is positive!!
buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Trevor Lawrence-5yr 275mil-200mil guaranteed. J-10VE is next.
Mucky Tundra (13-Jun) : @AaronWilson_NFL #Packers have signed first-round pick Jordan Morgan to $14.185 million deal that includes $7.135 million signing bonus
jdlax (11-Jun) : Hahaha hellllllll no, Sunday is king! It's those Thursday night games that hurt
Mucky Tundra (11-Jun) : @AndyHermanNFL Looks like Tucker Kraft is out of the sling. Progress!
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : That's also my oldests birthday
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Thought it was I fucking hate SNF. I went what why it's consistently way better than any other game
Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Whoa. I read that so wrong before Jared lol
wpr (10-Jun) : that's great jdlax
jdlax (10-Jun) : God I hate the Shithawks
jdlax (10-Jun) : Sunday Night fucking Football
jdlax (10-Jun) : I just got my tickets to represent in Seattle December 15th woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Martha Careful (9-Jun) : I really enjoyed game 1 of the Stanley Cup final. Sergei Bobrovsky G - FL was incredibly good.
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : *NFL
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Pads or no pads, welcome to the N
Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Rashan Gary just steamrolled Jordan Morgan on a bull rush. Drove right over him to the ground.
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : God and a lot of money brought Reggie to GB
Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : yep. became the highest paid defensive player in the league and 3rd highest behind Elway and Marino
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Packers signed second-round pick Javon Bullard
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Reggie White got something like 4 years $17m total right?
buckeyepackfan (3-Jun) : 110mil guaranteed!!!
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Justin Jefferson. 4/$140m ??? wow
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @AndyHermanNFL Sean Rhyan getting some reps at center in walkthroughs. They are rotating guys everywhere.
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : or that might have been an individual drill thing
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : that was from the 29th but I've seen other combs (including Rhyan@C)
Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @ByRyanWood Without Elgton Jenkins and Zach Tom, #Packers starting OL: Rasheed Walker, Jordan Morgan, Josh Myers, Sean Rhyan, Andre Dillard.
Martha Careful (31-May) : I have never seen an OTA, but who is lining up at LT and RG with starters? or is it all individual drills?
Zero2Cool (30-May) : Bears are the first team to be selected for Hard Knocks
dfosterf (29-May) : Andy Herman and his Pack a day podcast put up GB strengths yesterday. This morning he did weaknesses. They are both very good.
Zero2Cool (25-May) : Yes.
beast (24-May) : Does he say what it is?
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Christian Watson believes he has discovered the root cause his soft-tissue leg injuries
Zero2Cool (22-May) : Savage played last half of season with tear in rotator cuff
Zero2Cool (22-May) : SISSIES!!!!
Mucky Tundra (22-May) : Sounds like both Kraft and Tom were injuried before OTAs began
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Not serious but waiting for strength and conditioning coach referwnces.
buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Tom and Kraft both injured(pectoral muscle),
Zero2Cool (20-May) : I feel similar about person and product/service.
beast (17-May) : Not sure why a players views reflect on GB... instead of simply on the player
Martha Careful (17-May) : I bet some of us have had 6+ mRNA jabs, a UKR flag on our walls, and still think Fauci has a thread of integrity
Zero2Cool (16-May) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
CanPackFan (16-May) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
Zero2Cool (16-May) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
buckeyepackfan (15-May) : Let the leaks begin. Colts @ Packers week 2, Vikings @ Packers week 4
Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2024 Packers Schedule
Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
Eagles
Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
COLTS
Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
Titans
Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS