Passing Offense = 13th
Rushing Offense = 26th

Total Defense = 25th
Passing Defense = 28th
Rushing Defense = 12th

Points For = 23.0 (15th)
Points Against = 25.1 (23rd)[/list]
UserPostedImage
Delivering the latest and most important updates on the Green Bay Packers for your convenience.
UserPostedImage
yooperfan
8 years ago
Another win for the Pack, at least on paper.
I believe they will win on the field as well.
GO PACK GO!!!!
Porforis
8 years ago
Big three games coming up, Packers need to win one of the next two plus vs the Vikings to comfortably make it into the playoffs. It'll be a tough battle but the Packers will come through in the end. 24-20 Packers.
luigis
8 years ago

Big three games coming up, Packers need to win one of the next two plus vs the Vikings to comfortably make it into the playoffs. It'll be a tough battle but the Packers will come through in the end. 24-20 Packers.

Originally Posted by: Porforis 

Not really. We could lose out and make it (probability of playoffs going 0-3 is above 98%!!!).

We already are in the playoffs this and the next game are for the #2 seed. If this plan fails then our last game is to decide between #3 and #6.

Luis
Porforis
8 years ago

Not really. We could lose out and make it (probability of playoffs going 0-3 is above 98%!!!).

We already are in the playoffs this and the next game are for the #2 seed. If this plan fails then our last game is to decide between #3 and #6.

Originally Posted by: luigis 

That's what I get for glancing at the standings. Busy week 🙂
mi_keys
8 years ago

Originally Posted by: luigis 

Building on this, I believe the only two scenarios that could cause us to miss the playoffs require both Green Bay to go 0-3 down the stretch AND one of the following two things to happen:

1) Both New York Giants and Washington Redskins win out. In this scenario, Washington wins the division at 9-7 on better division record than NY and the Giants beat Green Bay on a better record against common opponents (in this scenario New York has to beat both Minnesota and Carolina in their final 3 games) for the wild card.

Philly can also finish 9-7 but has games against both New York and Washington. If Philly wins out, none of the other NFC East teams can finish 9-7.

OR

2) Tampa Bay wins out. Tampa would beat Green Bay on a better conference record. This seems more likely than scenario 1 above. That said, Tampa would have to win two road games including the season finale at Carolina.

Atlanta can also finish 9-7 but would have a worse conference record.

One win clinches a playoff berth. If that win is against Minnesota, we clinch the division. Win out and have Arizona drop another game and we get the two seed.
Born and bred a cheesehead
DarkaneRules
8 years ago
I am hoping for more plays by our young players. Janis really seems to have found his niche as a kickoff returner and gunner. That dude can sure run the hell out of a straight line.

I'll also be interested to see Jake Ryan, Rollins and Randall maybe get in on a turnover or two. I think we'll force Carr into some bad decisions.
Circular Arguments: They are a heck of an annoyance
buckeyepackfan
8 years ago
Gonna be another Eddie/James show on the west coast!

Last week is what every HC In the NFC was hoping would not happen.

After being put in timeout by Mike, Eddie learned his lesson and is now a man on a mission.
I read where Nick Sabon called Mike and told him to do just what he did, seems Nick knows his ex players well.
Was never a Sabon or 'Bama fan, but have to give Ole Nick a big "Hell Ya " on making the call.

Everybody has been wondering what was wrong with the passing game, just watch and see what happens the next couple of weeks.

Packers win this one to set up yet another big showdown game against The Cards.

Eddie and James combine for another 200+ yd game.

The Defense will force 3 turnovers!

Jeff Janis takes one to the house causing Texas to fly to Green Bay and demand a one on meeting with Mike to find out just why he isn't playing more on offense! 😁

Aaron throws for 250 and 2tds.

Packers 33
Raiders 19
I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
Cheesey
8 years ago
I see this as a Packer win. IF they play at least as well as last week.
Oakland put up less then 150 yards of total offense, but lucked out and won last week.
They won't be as lucky this week.
UserPostedImage
RaiderPride
8 years ago

I am hoping for more plays by our young players. Janis really seems to have found his niche as a kickoff returner and gunner. That dude can sure run the hell out of a straight line.

I'll also be interested to see Jake Ryan, Rollins and Randall maybe get in on a turnover or two. I think we'll force Carr into some bad decisions.

Originally Posted by: DarkaneRules 

There shall be zero bad decisions from Carr this week. The young man learned his lesson week 13. Three picks cost the Silver and Black the game against KC. BUT.. In the same game, he completed 31 of 48 passes with two T.D.'s

The greatest thing about his 3 picks was Carr's humble accountability after the game.

Trust me on this... Final score will be. 35 -21

""People Will Probably Never Remember What You Said, And May Never Remember What You Did. However, People Will Always Remember How You Made Them Feel."
Users browsing this topic
    Fan Shout
    Zero2Cool (2m) : Happy Father's Day to the dad's
    Zero2Cool (14-Jun) : YOU BROKE IT
    buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Welcome to "The Dead Zone" may the only Packer News we hear is positive!!
    buckeyepackfan (14-Jun) : Trevor Lawrence-5yr 275mil-200mil guaranteed. J-10VE is next.
    Mucky Tundra (13-Jun) : @AaronWilson_NFL #Packers have signed first-round pick Jordan Morgan to $14.185 million deal that includes $7.135 million signing bonus
    jdlax (11-Jun) : Hahaha hellllllll no, Sunday is king! It's those Thursday night games that hurt
    Mucky Tundra (11-Jun) : @AndyHermanNFL Looks like Tucker Kraft is out of the sling. Progress!
    Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : That's also my oldests birthday
    Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Thought it was I fucking hate SNF. I went what why it's consistently way better than any other game
    Zero2Cool (11-Jun) : Whoa. I read that so wrong before Jared lol
    wpr (10-Jun) : that's great jdlax
    jdlax (10-Jun) : God I hate the Shithawks
    jdlax (10-Jun) : Sunday Night fucking Football
    jdlax (10-Jun) : I just got my tickets to represent in Seattle December 15th woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Martha Careful (9-Jun) : I really enjoyed game 1 of the Stanley Cup final. Sergei Bobrovsky G - FL was incredibly good.
    Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : *NFL
    Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Pads or no pads, welcome to the N
    Mucky Tundra (4-Jun) : @ByRyanWood Rashan Gary just steamrolled Jordan Morgan on a bull rush. Drove right over him to the ground.
    Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : God and a lot of money brought Reggie to GB
    Mucky Tundra (3-Jun) : yep. became the highest paid defensive player in the league and 3rd highest behind Elway and Marino
    Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Packers signed second-round pick Javon Bullard
    Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Reggie White got something like 4 years $17m total right?
    buckeyepackfan (3-Jun) : 110mil guaranteed!!!
    Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Justin Jefferson. 4/$140m ??? wow
    Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @AndyHermanNFL Sean Rhyan getting some reps at center in walkthroughs. They are rotating guys everywhere.
    Mucky Tundra (31-May) : or that might have been an individual drill thing
    Mucky Tundra (31-May) : that was from the 29th but I've seen other combs (including Rhyan@C)
    Mucky Tundra (31-May) : @ByRyanWood Without Elgton Jenkins and Zach Tom, #Packers starting OL: Rasheed Walker, Jordan Morgan, Josh Myers, Sean Rhyan, Andre Dillard.
    Martha Careful (31-May) : I have never seen an OTA, but who is lining up at LT and RG with starters? or is it all individual drills?
    Zero2Cool (30-May) : Bears are the first team to be selected for Hard Knocks
    dfosterf (29-May) : Andy Herman and his Pack a day podcast put up GB strengths yesterday. This morning he did weaknesses. They are both very good.
    Zero2Cool (25-May) : Yes.
    beast (24-May) : Does he say what it is?
    Zero2Cool (22-May) : Christian Watson believes he has discovered the root cause his soft-tissue leg injuries
    Zero2Cool (22-May) : Savage played last half of season with tear in rotator cuff
    Zero2Cool (22-May) : SISSIES!!!!
    Mucky Tundra (22-May) : Sounds like both Kraft and Tom were injuried before OTAs began
    buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Not serious but waiting for strength and conditioning coach referwnces.
    buckeyepackfan (22-May) : Tom and Kraft both injured(pectoral muscle),
    Zero2Cool (20-May) : I feel similar about person and product/service.
    beast (17-May) : Not sure why a players views reflect on GB... instead of simply on the player
    Martha Careful (17-May) : I bet some of us have had 6+ mRNA jabs, a UKR flag on our walls, and still think Fauci has a thread of integrity
    Zero2Cool (16-May) : From what I've read, it's all Jets , not us.
    CanPackFan (16-May) : Will there ever be a time when Rodgers' whacko views will not reflect on GB? He is the past, thank god.
    Zero2Cool (16-May) : Jan 4th gonna be rough with that start time lol
    Zero2Cool (16-May) : Packers schedule listed. Boom.
    buckeyepackfan (15-May) : Let the leaks begin. Colts @ Packers week 2, Vikings @ Packers week 4
    Zero2Cool (14-May) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
    Zero2Cool (14-May) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
    Zero2Cool (13-May) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2024 Packers Schedule
    Friday, Sep 6 @ 7:15 PM
    Eagles
    Sunday, Sep 15 @ 12:00 PM
    COLTS
    Sunday, Sep 22 @ 12:00 PM
    Titans
    Sunday, Sep 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Oct 6 @ 3:25 PM
    Rams
    Sunday, Oct 13 @ 12:00 PM
    CARDINALS
    Sunday, Oct 20 @ 12:00 PM
    TEXANS
    Sunday, Oct 27 @ 12:00 PM
    Jaguars
    Sunday, Nov 3 @ 3:25 PM
    LIONS
    Sunday, Nov 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Nov 24 @ 3:25 PM
    49ERS
    Thursday, Nov 28 @ 7:20 PM
    DOLPHINS
    Thursday, Dec 5 @ 7:15 PM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 15 @ 7:20 PM
    Seahawks
    Monday, Dec 23 @ 7:15 PM
    SAINTS
    Sunday, Dec 29 @ 12:00 PM
    Vikings
    Saturday, Jan 4 @ 11:00 PM
    BEARS
    Recent Topics
    15-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

15-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

15-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

13-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

12-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

11-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

11-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

9-Jun / Around The NFL / beast

6-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

4-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

3-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

2-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

Headlines
    Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.