PackFanWithTwins
7 years ago

Shit Cheesey, you're so busted up, you wouldn't even make it to your weapon, which is my point entirely. Talk is cheap. Fact of the matter is, people like you are paranoid and to make matters worse, the news sources you choose to frequent use that paranoia to make you even bigger imbeciles than you already are.

If it makes you feel good to own guns, then own them. I really don't give a shit one way or another. What I do care about are unreasonable people who think owning AR-15's is a part of their Constitutional rights. They have taken a lot of latitude with their interpretation of the second amendment. Those are assault weapons for the military, and until NRA nimrods give an inch, the reasonable people in this country are going to be pissed about this issue.

Taking assault weapons off the streets and from the citizens of a violent country is what reasonable people want. It is not an infringement of your rights in any way. If you can't stop that burgler with a revolver, shotgun, or rifle; are you really competent to use an AR-15. LOL

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

There is no latitude taken with the 2nd except by idiots who want to restrict it. Shall not be infringed. Pretty self explanatory. As for the AR-15. It is NOT a military Weapon. But guess what, Remington 870 is, Remington 700 was. It is a semi-automatic weapon, nothing more or less, just looks scary.

They are used for hunting, they are used for targets, they are used for competition and they are used for fun far more than the very rare in comparison amount of times they are used in mass killings. The paranoid people again are the idiots who want to "ban" them thinking that if they make one more law the bad guys will start following them. I personally don't own an "AR" style gun, probably won't because I prioritize my money elsewhere, and the ammo gets expensive for the amount of fun. But they are a blast to shoot. Once again we see the paranoid people wasting no tragedy in attempt to grab what guns they can from law abiding citizens. Today the argument is being on the terror watch list, well guess what, the guy who shot up Orlando Wasn't on the list so he still would have been able to buy the guns.

As for this CA ruling. There are 49 dead people in Orlando who finally found their reason to be armed. Unfortunately found out too late.
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
DoddPower
7 years ago
lol
Zero2Cool
7 years ago

lol

Originally Posted by: DoddPower 

Insightful.

UserPostedImage
DoddPower
7 years ago

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Hey, at least I have contributed some substance to this thread, though. That's a critical difference here.

Moreover, there's no reason to add any more fuel to this fire. It's quickly turning Back Alley.
Zero2Cool
7 years ago

Hey, at least I have contributed some substance to this thread, though. That's a critical difference here.

Moreover, there's no reason to add any more fuel to this fire. It's quickly turning Back Alley.

I just thought the timing of it was too good to not acknowledge. 😁
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
7 years ago

I just thought the timing of it was too good to not acknowledge. 😁

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

We already have a Wade. Nothing wrong with being a minimalist.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
7 years ago

Shit Cheesey, you're so busted up, you wouldn't even make it to your weapon, which is my point entirely. Talk is cheap. Fact of the matter is, people like you are paranoid and to make matters worse, the news sources you choose to frequent use that paranoia to make you even bigger imbeciles than you already are.

If it makes you feel good to own guns, then own them. I really don't give a shit one way or another. What I do care about are unreasonable people who think owning AR-15's is a part of their Constitutional rights. They have taken a lot of latitude with their interpretation of the second amendment. Those are assault weapons for the military, and until NRA nimrods give an inch, the reasonable people in this country are going to be pissed about this issue.

Taking assault weapons off the streets and from the citizens of a violent country is what reasonable people want. It is not an infringement of your rights in any way. If you can't stop that burgler with a revolver, shotgun, or rifle; are you really competent to use an AR-15. LOL

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

Wow....LOL! So...let's see if I understand this.......I should not have a gun, because I MIGHT not get to it fast enough. Now, truth is, the criminals are already armed! So I should make it that much easier to rob me or rape my wife by not at least having a CHANCE to fight back. Yeah....that makes PERFECT sense.
And as far as paranoid.....do you ever watch the evening news???? There are robberies and murders EVERY DAY, in every large city. Is it being paranoid by being prepared in case of someone trying to commit a crime against me or my family? Maybe cops shouldn't carry guns either.
And "assault weapons". That has been answered already. FULLY AUTOMATIC weapons are already illegal. An AR-15 semi automatic is no more an "assault weapon" then ANY shotgun. I have friends that use them to deer hunt. As was said, they LOOK "scary". Thus they make people scared.
It just shows how little that people really know about guns.
So....you are one of the "reasonable people"? I'd say you are one of the closed minded, that don't understand what a REAL assault weapon is.
And,,,,again.....it's the scumbag criminals you need to go after. It's NOT the guns, or the law abiding people.
Nothing will change as long as you don't go after the real problem, the evil people!
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
7 years ago

Nothing will change as long as you don't go after the real problem, the evil people!

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

We can start shooting Republicans then? Thanks for the permission, Cheesey.
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
7 years ago

There is no latitude taken with the 2nd except by idiots who want to restrict it. Shall not be infringed. Pretty self explanatory. As for the AR-15. It is NOT a military Weapon. But guess what, Remington 870 is, Remington 700 was. It is a semi-automatic weapon, nothing more or less, just looks scary.

They are used for hunting, they are used for targets, they are used for competition and they are used for fun far more than the very rare in comparison amount of times they are used in mass killings. The paranoid people again are the idiots who want to "ban" them thinking that if they make one more law the bad guys will start following them. I personally don't own an "AR" style gun, probably won't because I prioritize my money elsewhere, and the ammo gets expensive for the amount of fun. But they are a blast to shoot. Once again we see the paranoid people wasting no tragedy in attempt to grab what guns they can from law abiding citizens. Today the argument is being on the terror watch list, well guess what, the guy who shot up Orlando Wasn't on the list so he still would have been able to buy the guns.

As for this CA ruling. There are 49 dead people in Orlando who finally found their reason to be armed. Unfortunately found out too late.

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

There was a time I thought you were bright, but that's been a long time ago. You're just another duped conservative voting against his own financial interests who supports every racist wedge issue Fox News encourages you to.

An AR-15 is a hunting weapon if you're a horrible shot, or hunting a pack of rabid rabbits charging you. Otherwise, an AR-15 is a weapon of choice for somebody that wants to kill a lot of people real quickly. A reasonable person understands and wants to do something to change the fact we have no laws prohibiting these killing weapons.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
7 years ago
I don't know about you folks, but I am so excited that Trump is going to Make America Great Again! This is going to be a great four years and if we are lucky, eight years!

Rejoice fellow citizens, our Country is returning to greatness!!
UserPostedImage