MintBaconDrivel
9 years ago
Join GameDay Chat  and discuss the game via the instant chat feature.

Green Bay Packers ( 10 - 3 )
[list]Total Offense = 8th
Passing Offense = 8th
Rushing Offense = 20th

Total Defense = 23rd
Passing Defense = 11th
Rushing Defense = 27th

Points For = 31.7 (1st)
Points Against = 22.2 (16th)[/list]
UserPostedImage

Buffalo Bills ( 7 - 6 )
[list]
  • Total Offense = 22nd
  • Passing Offense =17th
  • Rushing Offense = 25th

• Total Defense = 5th
  • Passing Defense = 5th
  • Rushing Defense = 8th

• Points For = 21.6 (19th)
  • Points Against = 18.5 (4th)[/list]
  • UserPostedImage
    Delivering the latest and most important updates on the Green Bay Packers for your convenience.
    UserPostedImage
    yooperfan
    9 years ago
    This game, away on a short week, scares the crap out of me.
    I hate to say this.
    It hurts to say this.
    But I think I gotta go with the Bills in this one.[puke]
    buckeyepackfan
    9 years ago
    Bills impressive on defense.

Road game, short week, Bills fighting for their playoff lives.

Everything points toward a Packer loss.

The BEST thing that could have happend to The Packers was the 2nd half of The Falcon game.

Just a little reminder, winning is never easy in The NFL!!!!!

Winning on the road is even tougher!!!

Against all the odds, The Packers rebound this Sunday.

Packers 27 Bills 16

I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
    Cheesey
    9 years ago
    I think the Packers will win, but it won't be a cakewalk.
    UserPostedImage
    DarkaneRules
    9 years ago
    This Bills defense is a beast. I think they lead the league in sacks. I had this as a loss in my private pre-season predictions I make. We'll see...
    Circular Arguments: They are a heck of an annoyance
    Zero2Cool
    9 years ago
    Been a hectic few days, but your Packers prophet is ready to tell you the outcome.

The Packers haven't faced a defense as formidable as the Buffalo Bills with much success on the road. Heck, even the Jets horrible defense seemed to have their number.

If the Packers do not jump out to an early lead, they will lose this game.

Packers 35
    Bills 41
    UserPostedImage
    RaiderPride
    9 years ago
    2 minute warning.. Rams at mid field.

When the Rams score this T.D. The road to AZ as of this moment in the NFC will have to go through Green Bay. Pack will claim the Number One Seed.
    ""People Will Probably Never Remember What You Said, And May Never Remember What You Did. However, People Will Always Remember How You Made Them Feel."
    RaiderPride
    9 years ago

2 minute warning.. Rams at mid field.

When the Rams score this T.D. The road to AZ as of this moment in the NFC will have to go through Green Bay. Pack will claim the Number One Seed.

Originally Posted by: RaiderPride 

Nope.. It was not to be.

No worries.
    ""People Will Probably Never Remember What You Said, And May Never Remember What You Did. However, People Will Always Remember How You Made Them Feel."
    texaspackerbacker
    9 years ago
    This could be considered a trap game, but I think the Packers won't have much trouble with Buffalo. Our D has something to prove after what Ryan did to them, but Orton ain't Ryan, and there ain't no Julio Jones in Buffalo. I prefer to think our D got torched by quality rather than to think it suddenly turned to shit. And that Buffalo D hasn't had to deal with Aaron Rodgers, etc.

Packers 38 Bills 13
    Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
    If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
    TheKanataThrilla
    9 years ago
    Our OL has done pretty good recently, but this will be a reality test for them.

I have no doubt you will see many Packer fans in the stands. It is the most expensive Buffalo Bill ticket this year which speaks to their expectation of rival fans.

Sammy Watkins is no Julio Jones, but he is no slouch either. Our DBs need a bit of redemption.

I see this a close victory (which probably means blow out)

Packers 31
    Bills 26

Users browsing this topic
      Fan Shout
      Zero2Cool (12h) : WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to Bills
      Zero2Cool (13h) : Jets and Aaron Rodgers open up on Monday Night Football,
      Zero2Cool (13-May) : $170 guaranteed. This might impact Jordan Love
      Zero2Cool (13-May) : Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212 million extension
      Zero2Cool (13-May) : I know we moved on. That tidbit just makes me a touch happier.
      Zero2Cool (13-May) : Sources spoke of many, many times last summer where Hackett called a play, then Rodgers changed it completely at the line
      Martha Careful (10-May) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
      beast (10-May) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
      Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
      Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
      Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
      Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
      Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
      Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
      Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
      Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
      beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
      beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
      Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
      Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
      Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
      Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
      Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
      beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
      beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
      Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
      Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
      Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
      Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
      buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
      buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
      Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
      Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
      Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
      TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
      Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
      Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
      Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
      dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
      dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
      Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
      Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
      earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
      beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
      dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
      dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
      Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
      Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
      Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
      dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
      Please sign in to use Fan Shout
      2024 Packers Schedule
      Recent Topics
      7h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

13-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

12-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

11-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / beast

Headlines
      Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.