uffda udfa
6 years ago
...will all deactivate their punter to create another game day roster spot.

Why is this forum so negative? I thought we were all fans? Support the HC, GM and team through thick and thin?

Hundley looked great in garbage time. He about tripled his passing output from Saints game. 88 got back and made plays in passing game. Biegel caused a fumble in his first action.

It is pretty funny to see everyone so upset. It took seeing this to get you there? It's been present for years and I've harped and harped on it. This defense is AWFUL. Has been for years Aaron can't win with it so how can Hundley?

The O is bad. Lions don't suck vs run like Dallas. Loaded up box and that was end of Aaron Jones. Mike McCarthy doesn't understand that when things work you should keep doing them. Hundley should've been running all game. Our trick plays are laughable. We come out from the BYE week at home and this is how we look?

There was no energy in that team or stadium last night. Reminded of 4th quarter preseason action from the kickoff.

I smile every time I hear a fan beat his chest and say at least we aren't Cleveland. Heard that many times over the years. You now follow a team very similar to the Browns. Perhaps, everyone should've shown a little more urgency while 12s prime years were floating by? Nope. Too under the spell of regular season wins delivered by GOAT to really see the big picture and the multiple issues in play with our org.

Thrilled that everyone is finally seeing things I've been saying for years. Perhaps, this continues and we finally get the regime change we've needed for years and can secure another Lombardi before 12 is gone and last night is new normal for all of us.

Go Pack go!
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

6 years ago
"We may not be Cleveland", but I seriously doubt it, that this team beats them.
Zero2Cool
6 years ago

...will all deactivate their punter to create another game day roster spot.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

Ok.

Why is this forum so negative?

Hello, PACKERS Home is a Packers fan forum and the Packers got beat last night.

I thought we were all fans?

What would make you think we are not fans?

Support the HC, GM and team through thick and thin?

And?

Hundley looked great in garbage time. He about tripled his passing output from Saints game. 88 got back and made plays in passing game. Biegel caused a fumble in his first action.

Brett Hundley is in his 3rd year and started his second game.

It is pretty funny to see everyone so upset.

It takes a big person to kick others while they are down.

It took seeing this to get you there? It's been present for years and I've harped and harped on it. This defense is AWFUL. Has been for years Aaron can't win with it so how can Hundley?

If you asked 10 fans, 7-9 wanted Dom Capers gone seasons ago. It's probably closer to 10 out of 10 now.

Our trick plays are laughable. We come out from the BYE week at home and this is how we look?

If the Packers didn't try a trick play here and there, you'd blast them for being more creative. *yawn*

There was no energy in that team or stadium last night. Reminded of 4th quarter preseason action from the kickoff.

Sure wasn't.

I smile every time I hear a fan beat his chest and say at least we aren't Cleveland. Heard that many times over the years. You now follow a team very similar to the Browns.

This is very telling of your allegiance, or lack thereof.

Thrilled that everyone is finally seeing things I've been saying for years.

Another kick while fans are down.

I've followed the team for decades, I won't stop now just because times are rough. I won't gloat in peoples face on failure because it fits my self serving narrative either. Just not the kind of person I am. I hope we can all find positives in watching a game of football. Try not to throw your remotes at bonehead plays (e.g. Mike Daniels!!)
UserPostedImage
Porforis
6 years ago

"We may not be Cleveland", but I seriously doubt it, that this team beats them.

Originally Posted by: packerfanoutwest 

I mean time will tell, but I think you seriously seriously overestimate Cleveland's abilities as well as exaggerating how badly the Packers are playing. Packers are playing like... I don't know, Justin Beiber with a cold. Cleveland has been Gilbert Gottfried with his hand stuck in a garbage disposal for years.
uffda udfa
6 years ago
Z, you aren't me. You haven't had this forum label you an idiot, non fan, negative, etc. I've dealt with it for years. I'm sorry that I think it's nice seeing fans where I've been for years.

Just recently I was called out for not being happy about beating the Bears when everyone else was. The reasons I wasn't happy then are same reasons I'm not happy now. 12 was just blinding everyone to issues that have been present for years. You don't think I should derive something from years of being hammered to seeing this place speaking to things I've said for years? I didn't need to see last night to know what everyone just seems to be realizing now. If that sounds self serving, I'm sorry but I've been right all these years despite all the awful criticism thrown my way.

I've begged for regime change. I am happy we might actually get it. Let's lose the rest of our games just like last night if we can get change to happen. It's worth it and necessary if you want to see another title before 12 goes.

You know I love the Green Bay Packers and want them to win SBs more than anyone. This sucks to see but it's been just beneath the surface for years. Let's get it fixed. Mike McCarthy and Ted Thompson can't fix a sandwich much less this franchise.
UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

Porforis
6 years ago

Z, you aren't me. You haven't had this forum label you an idiot, non fan, negative, etc. I've dealt with it for years. I'm sorry that I think it's nice seeing fans where I've been for years.

If people are labeling you an idiot, please report it and we will take care of it. Personal attacks have no place at all on this forum.

That being said, you went from talking about how negative other fans are to talking about how it's "funny" when other fans get upset, and throwing in a bunch of "I told you sos" about how bad the team is. It's clear it's not your intention, but these are extremely negative comments and it is very reasonable for people to read this as you personally taking enjoyment from the Packers not having success and other fans being wrong. Which again, may not be your intention but the fact of the matter is a lot of people read it that way.

Myself and others have said many times how great a lot of your posts are and how you contribute to this forum, you seem to have a pretty realistic view of the Packers (which I personally appreciate) and provide some nice insights - When you start coming off as ENJOYING lack of success and go on rants about other fans, that distracts from your message and gives people something to latch onto beyond the content of your message.

You know I love the Green Bay Packers and want them to win SBs more than anyone. This sucks to see but it's been just beneath the surface for years. Let's get it fixed. Mike McCarthy and Ted Thompson can't fix a sandwich much less this franchise.

I'm torn on Mike, but I believe and I believe the significant majority of the people on this forum believe Capers needs to go. People are never going to change their minds on Ted Thompson - people think he's either a genius or a bonehead and the fact of the matter is, it's impossible to 'fairly' assign responsibility for various picks that have panned out. Maybe it's Ted. Maybe it's assistant coaches that can't develop talent. Maybe it's Capers not being able to get the most out of the defensive talent. Maybe it's injuries both directly to the players in question, and indirectly in terms of throwing them into the fire before they're ready and stunting their growth. As far as player success goes, at the end of the day I think it's a pointless subject when you're talking about large groups of players in a situaiton like this. But if other people want to talk about it, they can go nuts.
beast
6 years ago

If people are labeling you an idiot, please report it and we will take care of it. Personal attacks have no place at all on this forum.

That being said, you went from talking about how negative other fans are to talking about how it's "funny" when other fans get upset, and throwing in a bunch of "I told you sos" about how bad the team is. It's clear it's not your intention, but these are extremely negative comments and it is very reasonable for people to read this as you personally taking enjoyment from the Packers not having success and other fans being wrong. Which again, may not be your intention but the fact of the matter is a lot of people read it that way.

Originally Posted by: Porforis 

It's clear that he has personal enjoyment from the Packers lack of success...

And it's clear that he's been pissed off after a couple of close Packers victories.

It's also clear that he's trolling...

This is trolling.

Why is this forum so negative? I thought we were all fans? Support the HC, GM and team through thick and thin?

This is misery loves company

I'm sorry that I think it's nice seeing fans where I've been for years.

He's admitting that he's enjoying the Packers misery

UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
6 years ago
No. I'm enjoying a light going on that has been held blindly in the off position for years. That is what I am enjoying.

It sucks this team is so horrible and has a horrific defense. Have I not said this year after year after year? Oh, now you see it and I'm the one happy in the misery? No, you just got to miserable. I've been living there for years due to what I see. It doesn't take me to see last night to get to misery, but it did take last night for you. We're different. I'm looking through a "lets win it all" lens. You don't. That's not your perspective. Mine is very different. I'm very content and happy with my perspective even though it's left me miserable for so long I can't recall it not being miserable for me.

You're mad because we didn't win a game last night and looked bad doing it. I feel THIS EXACT SAME WAY EVERY SINGLE YEAR WHEN WE FAIL IN THE PLAYOFFS. Your goals are too small to be pissed about just last night. Put it in context of winning a championship and it's even more upsetting. We can't even win with 12 at the helm with this defense/regime.

Wake up. You can keep butchering what I'm about all day long. Ever wonder why you don't get me? It's because you don't care about seeing this team WIN IT ALL like I do. You're concerned with your week to week jollies. If you have enough jollies during regular season it's forgivable to lose in the playoffs annually. You have your jollies because of 12. Jollies gone now during regular season and everyone is angry. Meanwhile, when you're all in jollies land year after year due to 12, I'm lamenting we don't have enough even with him to win it all. This is something you will just never understand but feel free to blast me all day. I know it makes you feel better.

I am thrilled to see so many finally understanding some issues. Yes, I am. I am not thrilled to see what this franchise truly is when the mask of 12 came off. I saw it's true nature all these years while you were admiring the visage. I can't help but say I told you so to that. Nobody has taken more heat here than I have. I've just consistently stayed on message because I know the truth that you don't even care to consider. Now, you have to and you don't like that, #1, and you don't like that I'm right and am telling you. Perhaps, a bit childish on my part to brag but my goodness it's been years of being hammered by posters like you. I should do better.
UserPostedImage

beast
6 years ago

Your goals are too small to be pissed about just last night.

You don't fucking know my goals, yet your shitting all over me!

I've pissed because your ego... how dare you tell someone else what their goals are too small when you don't even fucking know them! Just because you have the largest ego in the room, does not mean you better than anyone else.

When the Packers are winning you run away like a coward, then when the Packers are losing you come and try to be the hero that you were right.

UserPostedImage
uffda udfa
6 years ago
No. I've been gone during plenty of great regular seasons. False charge.

I do know your goals. I've watched you and others post here for years. I've started topics about what makes you think a season is successful. It's very easy for me to say what I'm saying about you as wrong as you think it is. It's based on what you've posted. Your own words. Not me making false allegations. You think I'm posting right now all mean spirited? Not at all. I'm just doing what I've always done here...tried blowing up false perceptions. Not fun when you've pretty much been alone the whole time. It's been much easier and safer for you with the group behind your viewpoint and against mine.

Here's something for you...if you're going to say that I'm not right about these things and everyone was aware of them all these years then why weren't you as angry as I was about what you were seeing?

Either...

A) You didn't see these things

or

B) You were just placated by 12 and winning in the regular season

A or B don't apply to me.

You're angry because you're wrong and you hate seeing me be right. That's understandable. I want SB championships and know that Mike McCarthy and Ted Thompson aren't the right regime to bring those to us. Yes, we got one. So did Trent Dilfer, that doesn't make Trent Dilfer a great QB.

So, what are your goals when you watch this team? What is it you want to see? Tell me. You said I have you all wrong. I'm not shy about telling you when you're wrong about me.

It's a boxed in feeling due to years of hammering me but now you have to agree with me. I wouldn't want to have to do that. It would be like me having to admit after us winning 3 consecutive SB's that Mike McCarthy and Ted Thompson do get it except I'd have the satisfaction of seeing what I wanted and wouldn't care had I been wrong. The other way isn't quite as much fun. 🙂
UserPostedImage

Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (1h) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (1h) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (5h) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (14h) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (14h) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (19h) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (19h) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (19h) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Insane about Kingsley
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Putring it here so Mucky sees it. He was our guy!
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Bowden long snapper Wisconsin. Consensus best LS in college.
dfosterf (28-Apr) : We got Peter Bowde
dfosterf (28-Apr) : I personally interpret that as a partial tear that can be recovered from with rehab
dfosterf (28-Apr) : MLF said Kingsley Enagbare did NOT tear his ACL and did NOT require surgery, and that he is "looking good" for the 2024 season!
beast (28-Apr) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
Mucky Tundra (28-Apr) : damn those vikings
beast (27-Apr) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
beast (27-Apr) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
beast (27-Apr) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
beast (27-Apr) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
dhazer (27-Apr) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (27-Apr) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (27-Apr) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
beast (25-Apr) : 49ers are Cap Tight
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

2-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

1-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

1-May / Packers Draft Threads / dfosterf

30-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

29-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

29-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Zero2Cool

29-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

28-Apr / Feedback, Suggestions and Issues / Zero2Cool

28-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.