Zero2Cool
4 years ago

Packers better win it all because next season doesn't look easy!

HOME GAMES:
[list=1]
  • Chicago Bears
  • Detroit Lions
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • Atlanta Falcons
  • Carolina Panthers
  • Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Tennessee Titans
  • Philadelphia Eagles[/list]

• AWAY GAMES:
    [list=1]
  • Chicago Bears
  • Detroit Lions
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • New Orleans Saints
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  • Houston Texans
  • Indianapolis Colts
  • [*]San Francisco 49ers[/list]
    UserPostedImage
    yooperfan
    4 years ago
    Since the Pack should be a better team in their 2nd year in the new system they should be 14 and 2.
    Gutekunst will plug a few holes and LeFleur will have learned lessons from his rookie year and we're good to go.
    The biggest question mark will probably be Aaron Rodgers.
    beast
    4 years ago

Packers better win it all because next season doesn't look easy!

HOME GAMES:
    [list=1]

• Chicago Bears
  • Detroit Lions
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • Atlanta Falcons
  • Carolina Panthers
  • Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Tennessee Titans
  • Philadelphia Eagles[/list]

• AWAY GAMES:
    [list=1]
  • Chicago Bears
  • Detroit Lions
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • New Orleans Saints
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  • Houston Texans
  • Indianapolis Colts
  • San Francisco 49ers[/list]

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

• If Rodgers gets back to normal, and they pick up two better receiving options, resign Bulaga and Martinez (or get someone to replace them), I'm thinking they'll have a hard shot at going 8-0 at home. That road test looks tough though, but certainly not impossible.... the AFC South is always up and down... same with Bucs.
    UserPostedImage
    go.pack.go.
    4 years ago
    Does anyone else sense us having sort of a “rivalry” with the 49ers for the next several years?
    UserPostedImage
    beast
    4 years ago

Does anyone else sense us having sort of a “rivalry” with the 49ers for the next several years?

Originally Posted by: go.pack.go. 

Sorta, but not really yet... most like the entire NFC West for me.

But they are sorta like Big Brother but in the sense of Kyle Shanahan being LaFleur's mention, and 49ers getting a couple of years head start in this type of offensive system. But I feel that's more of bad feelings from the Jim Harbaugh 49ers day, than the current days... and bad feeling from the one game where they dominated us.

To me it's more bad feelings, than a rivalry yet, but that could certainly become a thing if they end up facing each other a couple more times, especially in the playoffs... but Packers got to win more often, to make it a two-way rivalry.
    UserPostedImage
    4 years ago
    I don’t know what schedule the OP is looking at, but I see a fairly easy schedule except for 2 road games
    beast
    4 years ago
    Second Look: According to tankathon.com the Packers had the weakest Strength of Schedule in the entire NFL... which if I understand correctly, means we had the easiest path and we barely won a number of games. So the Packers are probably very over-rated (just trying to be real). Try to look at this again.

Division Games - Anything can go in these.
    [list]
  • Chicago Bears - Their offense sucked 29th in offensive scoring, and yet they finished 8-8, they got a Championship defense to compete with anyone, if they're able to improve that offense enough they can compete with anyone.
  • Detroit Lions - They outplayed the Packers in two games this year, and if not for lady luck on some Refs call, they might of beaten the Packers both games
  • Minnesota Vikings - Got the most talent in the division, great defense (that didn't click on all cylinders) and limited by QB and OL play. But Finished 8th in offensive points per game and 5th in defensive points per game. Though they might be tight with the cap, and might have to release some talent

• After an off-season of changes, the Division Games can go either way, especially with a season of studying of their new scheme. Hopefully we don't have a bounce back year like the Bears in their 2nd year under a new head coach, but with all the close wins, it's certainly possible.[/list]
    Division Games Prediction: 4-2 - I wanted to say 3-3... but awe hell, I'm trying to be realistic, but I'm also a fan and we just go 6-0 against them.

HOME GAMES:
    [list]
  • Atlanta Falcons - Which Falcons team shows up? But they had the third toughest schedule of schedule based on what I'm seeing and beat the 49ers and Saints, so I'll go for the upset and say the Falcons win this one. (Though they might have to improve their OL this offseason for this). - L
  • Carolina Panthers - We just beat them, though not as easily as we'd like, and we don't know who'll be their QB - W
  • Jacksonville Jaguars - they're still Jags - W
  • Tennessee Titans - They're physical and tough, and seem to have their QB guy now - we can't go undefeated against the AFC so - L
  • Philadelphia Eagles - They might be better next offseason when healthy, but hopefully we'll won't have a 3rd string OL getting starter reps and will be able to run the ball, we get revenge - W[/list]
  • Non-Division Home Games: 3-2

AWAY GAMES:
    [list]
  • New Orleans Saints - in their dome, they win - L
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers - who's their QB ... though serious... if they get a good QB that offense could be extremely dangerous! Even with the crappy one they got now, they're 3rd in points per game.... but they still don't have a defense - W
  • Houston Texans - very tough call, I wanted to say JJ Watt messes up our plans, but Texans don't have the strongest OL, but they do have a pretty good QB... but they 're traded away so many draft picks... so defense takes over this game. - W
  • Indianapolis Colts ... I think we'll be better than them - W
  • San Francisco 49ers - They have our number right now - L[/list]
  • Non-Division Away Games: 3-2

Current 2020 Prediction: 10-6
    UserPostedImage
    Fan Shout
    dhazer (3h) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
    TheKanataThrilla (4h) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
    dhazer (4h) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
    Martha Careful (19h) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
    Martha Careful (23h) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
    Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
    Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
    Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
    Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
    beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
    Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
    Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
    beast (25-Apr) : 49ers are Cap Tight
    beast (25-Apr) : Fuck
    Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : Kanata, I will be when I'm on my lunch later
    TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Love you NSD
    Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Huh. I guess the F-word is censored in this fan shout.
    Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Anyone who doesn't hang out in the chat probably smokes pole.
    TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : GoPackGo Thinking CB is the pick tonight
    TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Anyone hanging out in the chat tonight?
    Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : whoa...49ers have had trade conversations about both Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk
    Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : I hope they take a Punter at 9th overall. Be bold!
    Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I may end up eating those words but I think they need a lot more talent then their 4 picks can provide
    Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I really hope they stand pat and Draft a WR
    Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : @DMRussini
    Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : The Chicago Bears are very open for business at 9 and telling teams they are ready to move for the right price, per source
    buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend Penei Soul 4yrs - 112mil
    buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend St. Brown 4 years 120mil and
    Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : Now look, trading up to 13 to take a TE might not seem like a good idea later but it will be later!
    dfosterf (24-Apr) : (Your trade up mock post)
    dfosterf (24-Apr) : Mucky- The only thing fun to watch would be me flipping the f out if Gute goes up to 13 and grabs Brock Bowers, lol
    beast (24-Apr) : DT Byron Murphy II, Texas... whom some believe is the next Aaron Donald (or the closest thing to Donald)
    Zero2Cool (24-Apr) : What? And who?
    Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : *sad Mucky noises*
    Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : @JoeJHoyt Murphy said he’s been told he won’t slide past pick No. 16.
    wpr (23-Apr) : Just about time to watch Sonny Weaver stick it to the seahags. I never get tired of it.
    Martha Careful (23-Apr) : *game plan
    Martha Careful (23-Apr) : IMHO, not even close. He is not a guy you game play around.
    Mucky Tundra (23-Apr) : is Aiyuk worth a 1st rounder?
    Zero2Cool (23-Apr) : 49ers are seeking a 1st round pick in exchange for WR Brandon Aiyuk
    Mucky Tundra (22-Apr) : Based on Gutes comments, now I don't feel as silly having 13 picks in my mock the other day
    Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Zach Wilson to Broncos.
    Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Gutekunst says he'd love to have 13 or 14 picks. He's trading back huh lol
    beast (22-Apr) : Someday we'll have a draft betting scandal
    beast (21-Apr) : Sometimes looking extremely amazing, sometimes looking extremely lost
    beast (21-Apr) : I haven't looked into the QBs, but some have suggested Maye has some of the most extremely inconsistent tape they've seen
    beast (21-Apr) : Well it also sounds like Patriots are listening to trade offers, not that seriously considering any, but listening means they aren't locked
    Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Maye needs to be AFC
    Mucky Tundra (21-Apr) : Not liking the idea of the Vikings getting Maye
    Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Vikings HC joked that he may or may not have sent flowers to Bob Kraft. That's where rumor came from.
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2023 Packers Schedule
    Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Falcons
    Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
    SAINTS
    Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
    LIONS
    Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
    Raiders
    Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
    Broncos
    Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
    RAMS
    Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
    Steelers
    Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
    CHARGERS
    Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
    CHIEFS
    Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
    Giants
    Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
    BUCCANEERS
    Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
    Panthers
    Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
    Vikings
    Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
    BEARS
    Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
    Cowboys
    Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
    49ers
    Recent Topics
    18m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

29m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

23h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

26-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

25-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

Headlines
    Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.