Zero2Cool
4 years ago

Packers better win it all because next season doesn't look easy!

HOME GAMES:
[list=1]
  • Chicago Bears
  • Detroit Lions
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • Atlanta Falcons
  • Carolina Panthers
  • Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Tennessee Titans
  • Philadelphia Eagles[/list]

• AWAY GAMES:
    [list=1]
  • Chicago Bears
  • Detroit Lions
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • New Orleans Saints
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  • Houston Texans
  • Indianapolis Colts
  • [*]San Francisco 49ers[/list]
    UserPostedImage
    yooperfan
    4 years ago
    Since the Pack should be a better team in their 2nd year in the new system they should be 14 and 2.
    Gutekunst will plug a few holes and LeFleur will have learned lessons from his rookie year and we're good to go.
    The biggest question mark will probably be Aaron Rodgers.
    beast
    4 years ago

Packers better win it all because next season doesn't look easy!

HOME GAMES:
    [list=1]

• Chicago Bears
  • Detroit Lions
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • Atlanta Falcons
  • Carolina Panthers
  • Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Tennessee Titans
  • Philadelphia Eagles[/list]

• AWAY GAMES:
    [list=1]
  • Chicago Bears
  • Detroit Lions
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • New Orleans Saints
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  • Houston Texans
  • Indianapolis Colts
  • San Francisco 49ers[/list]

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

• If Rodgers gets back to normal, and they pick up two better receiving options, resign Bulaga and Martinez (or get someone to replace them), I'm thinking they'll have a hard shot at going 8-0 at home. That road test looks tough though, but certainly not impossible.... the AFC South is always up and down... same with Bucs.
    UserPostedImage
    go.pack.go.
    4 years ago
    Does anyone else sense us having sort of a “rivalry” with the 49ers for the next several years?
    UserPostedImage
    beast
    4 years ago

Does anyone else sense us having sort of a “rivalry” with the 49ers for the next several years?

Originally Posted by: go.pack.go. 

Sorta, but not really yet... most like the entire NFC West for me.

But they are sorta like Big Brother but in the sense of Kyle Shanahan being LaFleur's mention, and 49ers getting a couple of years head start in this type of offensive system. But I feel that's more of bad feelings from the Jim Harbaugh 49ers day, than the current days... and bad feeling from the one game where they dominated us.

To me it's more bad feelings, than a rivalry yet, but that could certainly become a thing if they end up facing each other a couple more times, especially in the playoffs... but Packers got to win more often, to make it a two-way rivalry.
    UserPostedImage
    4 years ago
    I don’t know what schedule the OP is looking at, but I see a fairly easy schedule except for 2 road games
    beast
    4 years ago
    Second Look: According to tankathon.com the Packers had the weakest Strength of Schedule in the entire NFL... which if I understand correctly, means we had the easiest path and we barely won a number of games. So the Packers are probably very over-rated (just trying to be real). Try to look at this again.

Division Games - Anything can go in these.
    [list]
  • Chicago Bears - Their offense sucked 29th in offensive scoring, and yet they finished 8-8, they got a Championship defense to compete with anyone, if they're able to improve that offense enough they can compete with anyone.
  • Detroit Lions - They outplayed the Packers in two games this year, and if not for lady luck on some Refs call, they might of beaten the Packers both games
  • Minnesota Vikings - Got the most talent in the division, great defense (that didn't click on all cylinders) and limited by QB and OL play. But Finished 8th in offensive points per game and 5th in defensive points per game. Though they might be tight with the cap, and might have to release some talent

• After an off-season of changes, the Division Games can go either way, especially with a season of studying of their new scheme. Hopefully we don't have a bounce back year like the Bears in their 2nd year under a new head coach, but with all the close wins, it's certainly possible.[/list]
    Division Games Prediction: 4-2 - I wanted to say 3-3... but awe hell, I'm trying to be realistic, but I'm also a fan and we just go 6-0 against them.

HOME GAMES:
    [list]
  • Atlanta Falcons - Which Falcons team shows up? But they had the third toughest schedule of schedule based on what I'm seeing and beat the 49ers and Saints, so I'll go for the upset and say the Falcons win this one. (Though they might have to improve their OL this offseason for this). - L
  • Carolina Panthers - We just beat them, though not as easily as we'd like, and we don't know who'll be their QB - W
  • Jacksonville Jaguars - they're still Jags - W
  • Tennessee Titans - They're physical and tough, and seem to have their QB guy now - we can't go undefeated against the AFC so - L
  • Philadelphia Eagles - They might be better next offseason when healthy, but hopefully we'll won't have a 3rd string OL getting starter reps and will be able to run the ball, we get revenge - W[/list]
  • Non-Division Home Games: 3-2

AWAY GAMES:
    [list]
  • New Orleans Saints - in their dome, they win - L
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers - who's their QB ... though serious... if they get a good QB that offense could be extremely dangerous! Even with the crappy one they got now, they're 3rd in points per game.... but they still don't have a defense - W
  • Houston Texans - very tough call, I wanted to say JJ Watt messes up our plans, but Texans don't have the strongest OL, but they do have a pretty good QB... but they 're traded away so many draft picks... so defense takes over this game. - W
  • Indianapolis Colts ... I think we'll be better than them - W
  • San Francisco 49ers - They have our number right now - L[/list]
  • Non-Division Away Games: 3-2

Current 2020 Prediction: 10-6
    UserPostedImage
    Fan Shout
    Zero2Cool (36m) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
    Zero2Cool (36m) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
    Zero2Cool (36m) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
    Mucky Tundra (51m) : 4th
    Zero2Cool (1h) : because he's 1st
    Mucky Tundra (2h) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
    Martha Careful (3h) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
    beast (8h) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
    beast (8h) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
    Mucky Tundra (23h) : Bust it is then
    Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
    Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
    Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
    Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
    beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
    beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
    Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
    Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
    Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
    Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
    buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
    buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
    Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
    Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
    Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
    TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
    Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
    Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
    Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
    dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
    dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
    Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
    Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
    earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
    beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
    dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
    dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
    Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
    Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
    Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
    dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
    dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
    Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
    Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
    Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
    packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
    Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
    Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
    Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Insane about Kingsley
    dfosterf (28-Apr) : Putring it here so Mucky sees it. He was our guy!
    Please sign in to use Fan Shout
    2023 Packers Schedule
    Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
    Bears
    Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
    Falcons
    Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
    SAINTS
    Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
    LIONS
    Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
    Raiders
    Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
    Broncos
    Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
    VIKINGS
    Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
    RAMS
    Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
    Steelers
    Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
    CHARGERS
    Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
    Lions
    Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
    CHIEFS
    Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
    Giants
    Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
    BUCCANEERS
    Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
    Panthers
    Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
    Vikings
    Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
    BEARS
    Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
    Cowboys
    Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
    49ers
    Recent Topics
    54m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

3h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / beast

4-May / Packers Draft Threads / bboystyle

Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.