Discussion Board
Zero2Cool
2020-08-26T13:21:18Z
Desert Vista product Devon Kennard made a virtual visit to
@PhxChildrens
. Here he is telling a kid one of his favorite career moments was sacking Kyler.Face with tears of joy

*Also, the Cardinals have also purchased 2 of these robots that they intend to use for similar community visits.

UserPostedImage
Pack93z
  • Pack93z
  • Select Member Topic Starter
2020-09-03T14:53:47Z
Other than being a Viking... dude seems grounded in reality.

"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
2020-09-09T18:55:53Z
Originally Posted by: Pack93z 

Other than being a Viking... dude seems grounded in reality.

That’s the way it should be with everyone.
Every job, no matter how “low” it might seem to be, is important.
And those who do those jobs should get just as much respect as anyone.
It’s sad that a person that states as much is considered special.
We ALL should think that way.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2020-09-24T15:46:19Z
This probably doesn't fit the topic or theme. I don't care. I love a good story and so far this seems like a good one.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2020-09-28T23:52:44Z
Hope the guys help. Too many need the help.

UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2020-12-17T04:01:53Z
It's been too long since we posted here.
I love this story. I can't even imagine what this would be like.

Prosthetic blades and Disney World: Buffalo Bills players fulfill young boy's wish 

Quote:

Jackson DeLude, an 8-year-old double-amputee and Buffalo resident, received a dream vacation to Disney World with a twist -- a set of prosthetic blades that would allow him to run properly, which he hadn't been able to do because of his partially-developed legs being amputated when he was an infant.

"Well, they might kill you, but they won’t eat you." Uncle Teddy
Zero2Cool
2020-12-22T18:25:16Z
"Nobody fights alone."

Christmas wishes are coming true this year for a Packers fan battling cancer, thanks to @ajdillon7.

Full story and link to GoFundMe: https://www.nbc26.com/ne...dillon-tiktok-duet-video 

UserPostedImage
Pack93z
  • Pack93z
  • Select Member Topic Starter
2020-12-23T15:11:46Z
It should be how the world works, it shouldn't be something that seems abnormal and needs any attention. That said, 2020 has proven that nothing should be taken for granted.

"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2020-12-23T21:41:47Z
It's not an athlete, but I run this shit and this was good. Put a tear in my eye.

UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2020-12-24T22:10:57Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

It's not an athlete, but I run this shit and this was good. Put a tear in my eye.

I've seen a few videos of this judge. He's a remarkable man. As I listened to the old man speak and tell us he's 90 and his son 63, I was a little surprised. In my mind the son "should" be about 70. Later it occurred to me, next year, if he lived, my dad would have turned 90. I will be 63.
"Well, they might kill you, but they won’t eat you." Uncle Teddy
Zero2Cool
2020-12-27T16:29:39Z
 image.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2020-12-28T18:18:43Z
Zero2Cool
2021-01-09T13:45:04Z
Rodgers gets it. The pandemic reaction is hurting small businesses and he's donated $500,000 to help. Great dude!

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2021-01-16T20:48:38Z
Aaron. Frigging. Rodgers.

UserPostedImage
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2021-01-18T19:35:49Z
Brady throwing a 'touchdown' pass to Drew Brees son after the game.
https://youtu.be/N9YWpwgcZ5I?t=47 

In Luce tua Videmus Lucem KRK
Zero2Cool
2021-01-24T20:00:02Z
I'm torn. I'm happy Ethan got to design cleats, sad he's gone. Kids shouldn't have to deal with that.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2021-02-19T17:52:17Z
That's some good stuff there.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2021-03-01T17:16:43Z
That damn Aaron Rodgers guy.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2021-03-03T14:37:45Z
Titans RB Derrick Henry Donates $10,000 to Nashville Firefighter Who Lost Home in Fire

https://www.tennesseetit...fighter-who-lost-home-in 
UserPostedImage
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
Mucky Tundra (17h) : Quiet you! :P
Zero2Cool (17h) : Heard that Friday on radio lol. I bet it ls just auto renewal haha
Mucky Tundra (23h) : @thescorewi #Packers QB Aaron Rodgers has renewed his membership to Green Bay Country Club for the remainder of the year according to our sources. #NFL
Zero2Cool (10-Jun) : NFL suspends Jace Sternberger two games for violating substance abuse policy.
Cheesey (9-Jun) : Zero, you can’t fix stupid. All you will do is get frustrated. Just make your point, and let it go!😁
Zero2Cool (9-Jun) : Ugh, I need to delete my Tweeter. Too many ignorant people out there and my dumbass keeps trying to help educate.
Zero2Cool (9-Jun) : "I've talked to Aaron. He told me it's not about the GM... He's willing to go in there and make this thing right." -- James Jones
Mucky Tundra (9-Jun) : also loved how the Giants annihilated the Vikings in the NFC title game that year; game was over after 10 minutes
Mucky Tundra (9-Jun) : Probably has one of the all time great soundbites for the playoffs
Mucky Tundra (9-Jun) : Damn Fassel died?
Zero2Cool (8-Jun) : As I'm listening to Davante give his comments on Love, I love this guy! He is genuinely awesome.
Zero2Cool (8-Jun) : Davante: "Yeah I'll be here. I'm from East Palo Alto, California. I grew up with zero dollars. I'm not forfeiting any of my money that I earned."
Zero2Cool (8-Jun) : David Bakhtiari on the Aaron Rodgers situation: “As time goes on it’ll sort itself out.”
Zero2Cool (8-Jun) : RobDemovsky tells @redwardsradio and @AllbrightNFL that Aaron Rogers is "dug in" and doesn’t think the #Packers can do anything to fix it.
Zero2Cool (8-Jun) : Green Bay Packers expected to sign ILB De'Vondre Campbell
Zero2Cool (8-Jun) : All five WRs who missed OTAs — Adams, MVS, Lazard, Funchess and EQ — are practicing right now.
Zero2Cool (8-Jun) : Former Giants coach Jim Fassel dies at 71.
Mucky Tundra (8-Jun) : Didn't realize Reggie Gilbert was even still in the league
Cheesey (7-Jun) : I think Aaron Rodgers should take this seasons pay and divide it to the posters here!🤪😂
dfosterf (7-Jun) : He pays all fines, imo
Zero2Cool (7-Jun) : Detroit Lions sign former Packers OLB Reggie Gilbert
Zero2Cool (7-Jun) : Green Bay's mandatory minicamp is now slated for June 8-10.
Zero2Cool (7-Jun) : WRs who did not show for OTAs, including star Davante Adams, are either in town or expected in town
Zero2Cool (7-Jun) : The Packers cannot be all over that since they are all over that salary cap. 🤷‍♂️
Cheesey (7-Jun) : Just another player getting paid for what he was, not what he is now.
buckeyepackfan (6-Jun) : Packers still would have had to sign him. Not enough money.
go.pack.go. (6-Jun) : Too much given up? They stole him. Packers should’ve been all over that
Cheesey (6-Jun) : I’m glad the Packers didn’t get him. Too much given up by the Titans.
Zero2Cool (6-Jun) : The #Falcons get a 2022 2nd round pick and Atlanta gets the titans 4 in 2023 and they give back their 6 in 2023. The Titans get Julio Jones.
dfosterf (4-Jun) : The cicadas are like kamikazes here.
earthquake (4-Jun) : Amari unsigned? (insert Cheesey joke about uncertainty with both A. Rodgerses here)
earthquake (4-Jun) : ah foiled by arrow brackets, let's try again
earthquake (4-Jun) : Amari unsigned?
Zero2Cool (3-Jun) : Based on what Aaron Rodgers has said himself, and what he fought for in CBA talks. Not until August.
packerfanoutwest (3-Jun) : any bets on if Rodgers shows up to mandatory camp next Tuesday?
Zero2Cool (2-Jun) : Packers announce they've signed 2021 first-round pick Eric Stokes. Now, each draft pick except for Amari Rodgers is officially under contract.
Cheesey (30-May) : I know! But then they (pardon the pun) turned up the HEAT!
Zero2Cool (30-May) : That first half had me nervous as they were losing the entire time.
Cheesey (30-May) : The Bucks really stomped them!😁
Zero2Cool (29-May) : Let's go Bucks!!
Zero2Cool (29-May) : 😑😑🤦🙄
beast (28-May) : Um, I believe they knew the WR was gone before they moved up... but yes they had some WRs over Love... but I guess he was the last on that tier grade for them.
Zero2Cool (28-May) : Packers TE Robert Tonyan "ready to hit the ground running and win a Super Bowl whenever" Aaron Rodgers returns
Zero2Cool (27-May) : While praising Packers for thinking ahead at QB, let's not forget they moved up to get a WR that got plucked before they picked.
Zero2Cool (27-May) : I should have added "BUBBA" in there to make it more the funny. 🤣
Zero2Cool (27-May) : As Ron Wolf said, if you like a guy, YOU GO GET THE GUY. Love is here, deal with it.
Zero2Cool (27-May) : Dolphins had suiters for the pick and it was speculated the interest was Love, so Packers jumped because that's what you do.
Zero2Cool (27-May) : Chargers took Herbert early, so not there.
Zero2Cool (27-May) : New Orleans Saints, Green Bay Packers, New England Patriots, Washington Redskins and Los Angeles Chargers were noted teams of interest.
packerfanoutwest (27-May) : Where would Love be if Packers never drafted him?
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2021 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 12 @ 3:25 PM
Saints
Monday, Sep 20 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 26 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Oct 3 @ 3:25 PM
STEELERS
Sunday, Oct 10 @ 12:00 PM
Bengals
Sunday, Oct 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Oct 24 @ 12:00 PM
FOOTBALL TEAM
Thursday, Oct 28 @ 7:20 PM
Cardinals
Sunday, Nov 7 @ 3:25 PM
Chiefs
Sunday, Nov 14 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Nov 21 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Nov 28 @ 3:25 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Dec 12 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 19 @ 12:00 PM
Ravens
Saturday, Dec 25 @ 3:30 PM
BROWNS
Sunday, Jan 2 @ 7:20 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Jan 9 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Recent Topics
2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

19-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

18-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

17-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

15-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / warhawk

15-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

15-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

13-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

12-Jun / Random Babble / Cheesey

11-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

11-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Cheesey

10-Jun / Random Babble / Zero2Cool

10-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

10-Jun / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2021 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.