Discussion Board
Zero2Cool
2021-06-10T12:54:21Z
Good stuff.
 image.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2021-06-23T19:12:41Z
Not a fan of the whole X amount ain't nothing to me bit, but I like what he's doing.

UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2021-06-26T20:35:04Z
Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Not a fan of the whole X amount ain't nothing to me bit, but I like what he's doing.

what makes this even more interesting is so many people buy online. Why would Shaq go into a store? He has people to do that for him. It' great that he goes out of his way to help someone in need.

On the flip side, what was the woman doing at the store buying a laptop that she knows she can't afford? Seems a little strange to me.

"Well, they might kill you, but they won’t eat you." Uncle Teddy
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2021-07-02T20:42:36Z
Blind para-Olympian David Brown...wearing the American flag over his eyes...KMA Gwen Barry

In Luce tua Videmus Lucem KRK
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2021-07-03T02:44:55Z
That's pretty cool.
I wonder how difficult it is to pair the blind runner with a sighted runner who has the same speed.

BTW, I fixed your post KRK. All you need to do it take the tweet specific number 1410789652274073602 and stick it between the [TWITTER][/TWITTER]
Let me know if you don't want me to edit your posts like this and I won't do it anymore.
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
2021-07-03T02:45:15Z
Some how I ended up with a duplicate post but I did not hit the "enter" button twice. Oops.
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2021-07-03T17:17:27Z
WPR,

Thank you so much for fixing my post. AND thanks for the education on how to post tweets. I am technologically challenged.

I cant imagine how difficult synchronizing speed and steps would be for these para-Olympians. They must practice their asses off. And when they screw up, there is much higher probability of falling.

They are to be admired and cheered for especially relative to the prima donnas that dominate sports.
Pack93z
  • Pack93z
  • Select Member Topic Starter
2021-09-16T18:57:01Z
Might not be an athlete... but directly tied to them.

"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2021-09-21T15:02:35Z
Shaun White Invests In Shelf Engine To Help Eliminate 43 Billion Pounds Of Food Wasted By Grocery Stores Yearly

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2021-09-27T18:44:22Z
That selfish long haired uncaring asshole ...

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2021-10-24T23:49:48Z
Sometimes small gestures have huge results.

UserPostedImage
KRK
  • KRK
  • Veteran Member
2021-10-28T22:38:09Z

Zero2Cool
2021-11-08T13:31:56Z
Sports Center will talk about Athletes screwing up, but this stuff is barely a footnote.

UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
2021-11-23T19:50:19Z
 image.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.
UserPostedImage
Users browsing this topic
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (22m) : That's good fantaty football.
dfosterf (1h) : Correction. Forgot about the kneel-down. --.35 points.
go.pack.go. (8h) : Patriots won and only attempted 3 passes, completing 2 of them. Rushed 47 times. Wow
dfosterf (8h) : Awesome. Mac Jones got me 15 100ths of a point in fantasy football.
Mucky Tundra (11h) : er, the weather in buffalo?
Mucky Tundra (11h) : anyone looking at the weather in New England? because jesus it's crazy right now
Mucky Tundra (15h) : get Bortles ASAP!
Zero2Cool (15h) : Aaron Rodgers might not practice because of his fractured toe. Now Jordan Love is out with COVID-19.
Zero2Cool (23h) : Which game was rigged and how?
packerfanwayoutwest (6-Dec) : Legalized gambling is ruining the games........RIGGED!
Mucky Tundra (6-Dec) : I dunno, did you beast? :P
beast (5-Dec) : Do you think Tice said money on the game?
beast (5-Dec) : You think I had money on the game?
Mucky Tundra (5-Dec) : Last Lions win was 364 days ago
TheKanataThrilla (5-Dec) : At least it meant that the Vikes scored faster. If they would have punted maybe Detroit has no time left for the winning drive.
go.pack.go. (5-Dec) : Dan Campbell tried to lose that game by going for it on 4th down (and not succeeding) on their own 30 yard line with 4 minutes left, up by 2
Mucky Tundra (5-Dec) : @miketice86 · 2m Really. F-ing Detroit. Even my sorry ass NEVER lost to Detroit.
Mucky Tundra (5-Dec) : Good for the us to secure the division, and no possibility of facing a desperate 0-15-1 Lions in the last week of the season
Zero2Cool (5-Dec) : Vikings lose Thursday, Packers beat Bears. I think North is sealed.
Zero2Cool (5-Dec) : Lions are not winless anymore.
dfosterf (5-Dec) : Ha ha ha ha
Mucky Tundra (5-Dec) : THE LIONS WIN!!!!!
Mucky Tundra (5-Dec) : Jamaal Williams with his first career fumble! I repeat, Jamaal Williams with his first career fumble! This is not a drill!
Mucky Tundra (5-Dec) : Ooo Atlanta with a Pick 6
Zero2Cool (5-Dec) : I make my picks for next week on Sunday.
Mucky Tundra (5-Dec) : for me, i don't even look at others, i just look through the vegas lines on espns scoreboard while checking for injuries when i pick
Mucky Tundra (5-Dec) : That might help with more even matchups but I feel like this is happening because most games seems to have a heavy favorite
Zero2Cool (5-Dec) : Yeah, might need to remove that part that shows who picked what.
Zero2Cool (5-Dec) : Panthers have parted ways with OC Joe Brady
Mucky Tundra (5-Dec) : it feels like every week there's a bunch of games that everyone picks the same team with a few contrarians picking the other team hoping to steal a game
Zero2Cool (5-Dec) : ohh two picked Chargers
Zero2Cool (5-Dec) : Except that one who took Chargers.
hardrocker950 (5-Dec) : Everyone's Pick ems look about the same this week
Mucky Tundra (4-Dec) : #Packers activate LB Jonathan Garvin from the reserve/COVID-19 list
Mucky Tundra (4-Dec) : @TomPelissero · 9m The NFL fined #Rams DT Aaron Donald $10,300 for unnecessary roughness last week. Video showed Donald with a hand at #Packers guard Lucas Patrick’s neck after a play.
Mucky Tundra (2-Dec) : They have accepted the discipline and waived their right of appeal.
Mucky Tundra (2-Dec) : @RapSheet · 7m #Bucs WR Antonio Brown and Mike Edwards have each been suspended without pay for the next three games for misrepresenting their vaccination status under the NFL-NFLPA COVID-19 Protocol.
Zero2Cool (1-Dec) : Rodgers is right. Coaches think some in Media are friends, but really trying to get info. It's not mean spirited.
beast (1-Dec) : Rodgers thinks media is getting private information from coaches... as media is pretending to be their friend
beast (1-Dec) : Also the all American team probably wasn't used to playing together.
wpr (1-Dec) : They use to have the NFL Champs play college all american team. It was very rare when college kids won. Usually because the NFL team didn't play their starters.
Zero2Cool (1-Dec) : Absolutely no chance.
beast (1-Dec) : Could the best college team beat the worst NFL team?
Zero2Cool (30-Nov) : Lions had a better record than the Rams in the month of November
Zero2Cool (30-Nov) : Kelly made them shovel snow all night instead.
Zero2Cool (30-Nov) : Matt Lafleur and Robert Saleh (Graduate Assistants at the time) thought they were invited to a party at then Central Michigan head coach Brian Kelly's house. Kelly made them shovel snow all night in
hardrocker950 (30-Nov) : Also 2 forced fumbles in that span
beast (30-Nov) : Gary has 5 sacks in his last 5 games
beast (30-Nov) : How would it feel to be a Rams fans, knowing you probably aren't going to win the Superbowl and you only have a 3rd, 5th and two 7th round picks in the draft...
beast (30-Nov) : #34 is Ahman Green in 2009!
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2021 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 12 @ 3:25 PM
Saints
Monday, Sep 20 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Sunday, Sep 26 @ 7:20 PM
49ers
Sunday, Oct 3 @ 3:25 PM
STEELERS
Sunday, Oct 10 @ 12:00 PM
Bengals
Sunday, Oct 17 @ 12:00 PM
Bears
Sunday, Oct 24 @ 12:00 PM
FOOTBALL TEAM
Thursday, Oct 28 @ 7:20 PM
Cardinals
Sunday, Nov 7 @ 3:25 PM
Chiefs
Sunday, Nov 14 @ 3:25 PM
SEAHAWKS
Sunday, Nov 21 @ 12:00 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Nov 28 @ 3:25 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Dec 12 @ 7:20 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Dec 19 @ 3:25 PM
Ravens
Saturday, Dec 25 @ 3:30 PM
BROWNS
Sunday, Jan 2 @ 7:20 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Jan 9 @ 12:00 PM
Lions
Recent Topics
12h / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

13h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / nerdmann

5-Dec / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

5-Dec / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

3-Dec / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

3-Dec / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

2-Dec / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

30-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

30-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

30-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

30-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

29-Nov / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2021 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.