DakotaT
  • DakotaT
  • Select Member Topic Starter
9 years ago

hahahaha Is this another SURRENDER by you? If so, it's Not accepted - not until you explain exactly who and where those "poor" are that you so often fantasize about.

And while you're at it, some term defining about the "bigot" thing is in order too hahahaha. If you are at least in the neighborhood of the thread topic, and are calling me a "bigot" because I HATE that sick bogus excuse of a religion known as Islam and all of its adherents - hatred in proportion to their dedication to the sick shit their bogus religion promotes, then yeah, I'm a bigot that way - I embrace it. Muslims deserve as much shit as we can heap on them - including but certainly not limited to what the CIA may have done in Guantanamo and elsewhere.

If, however, you are talking about race, look in the mirror - that's where you will find the bigot. As I have consistently pointed out, your kind portraying black people as represented by the asshole looters in Ferguson and the criminals who got killed there and in New York City, THAT is the ultimate - and sickest - kind of racism.

Glad to here - as I already knew - that Goodness and Normalcy is rampant there in North Dakota like it is here in Texas. Maybe you should move to Cali. or Taxachusetts where you will find more people who think like you hahahaha. But beware: sooner or later, Goodness and Normalcy will prevail even in those places.

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker 

Surrender to what, you haven't said anything new, except the same regurgitation of what you always say. The topic, Texas, is George and Dick's ass in a sling - and it's about time. They can't travel abroad or they'll be arrested and tried. The funny thing is the amount of support they continue to have from American rubes like you!

Carry on, and come back with the same stupid arguments you always have, but in the end, there is no defense of these disgusting horrible men.
UserPostedImage
texaspackerbacker
9 years ago

Surrender to what, you haven't said anything new, except the same regurgitation of what you always say. The topic, Texas, is George and Dick's ass in a sling - and it's about time. They can't travel abroad or they'll be arrested and tried. The funny thing is the amount of support they continue to have from American rubes like you!

Carry on, and come back with the same stupid arguments you always have, but in the end, there is no defense of these disgusting horrible men.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

hahahahaha "disgusting horrible men" for what? Condoning torture - mild as it was - of a few damn Muslims who set themselves up to go to war on America and indeed all of western civilization?

Bush and Cheney - and to a lesser extent, even your boy, Obama - prevented further acts of terror in America - thus saving countless lives of Americans - Good Normal ones and even sick leftist ingrates.

So you still don't want to disclose the identities and locations of those phantom poor people in America you like to fantasize about? Well, that's OK. I guess I'll let you surrender on that aspect anyway, especially since it strays from the topic of the thread.

Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
DakotaT
  • DakotaT
9 years ago

hahahahaha "disgusting horrible men" for what? Condoning torture - mild as it was - of a few damn Muslims who set themselves up to go to war on America and indeed all of western civilization?

Bush and Cheney - and to a lesser extent, even your boy, Obama - prevented further acts of terror in America - thus saving countless lives of Americans - Good Normal ones and even sick leftist ingrates.

So you still don't want to disclose the identities and locations of those phantom poor people in America you like to fantasize about? Well, that's OK. I guess I'll let you surrender on that aspect anyway, especially since it strays from the topic of the thread.

Seems to me Bush and Cheney are responsible for thousands of young Americans who lost their lives in a bull shit illegal war they started under false reasons, and are responsible for the financial collapse that Barry has slowly gotten us out of with no help from the conservatives. And yet they still have people like you defending them? How does that happen? How dumb do you have to be, to believe in and defend conservative politicians?
UserPostedImage
texaspackerbacker
9 years ago

Seems to me Bush and Cheney are responsible for thousands of young Americans who lost their lives in a bull shit illegal war they started under false reasons, and are responsible for the financial collapse that Barry has slowly gotten us out of with no help from the conservatives. And yet they still have people like you defending them? How does that happen? How dumb do you have to be, to believe in and defend conservative politicians?

Seems to you huh? You really ought to discuss the matter with some of the guys (and gals) who have been there and seen and done it. I have - being here next to Fort Hood, and overwhelmingly - and predictably - they KNOW what they were fighting and in some cases dying for: to defeat an despicable barbarous enemy that given the opportunity, would bring their despicableness and barbarism over here and kill Americans - threatening all of us, including their families and friends, and that's not even mentioning the threat to basically all we - or at least the Good and Normal of us - hold dear - our FREEDOM, our Creature Comforts (to use your term), and our culture, religion, and our way of life.

Ingrates and America-haters may not consider those things worth fighting and dying for, but the HUGE majority of us - white, black, hispanic, etc.; rich, middle class, working class, and poor (if in fact any poor exist here hahahaha) all do, and support any means necessary to (in the words of Gen. Patton) not die for our country, but make those other damn sonofabitches die for their country (or sick bogus excuse of a religion or whatever).

Financial collapse? You'd have about has hard a time finding evidence of that as digging up those phantom poor you keep whining about. The housing market and mortgage market took a beating because of a weird Clinton era program FORCING mortgage companies to approve unqualified buyer of real estate - who then predictably defaulted and so on and so forth. In reality, things are slowly bouncing back not because of Obama, but in spite of his economic wrongheadedness.

Yes, more and more and more Americans are "dumb enough" to sweep more and more conservatives into office and to sweep YOUR kind of politicians onto the garbage heap of history.

DakotaT
  • DakotaT
9 years ago

Seems to you huh? You really ought to discuss the matter with some of the guys (and gals) who have been there and seen and done it. I have - being here next to Fort Hood, and overwhelmingly - and predictably - they KNOW what they were fighting and in some cases dying for: to defeat an despicable barbarous enemy that given the opportunity, would bring their despicableness and barbarism over here and kill Americans - threatening all of us, including their families and friends, and that's not even mentioning the threat to basically all we - or at least the Good and Normal of us - hold dear - our FREEDOM, our Creature Comforts (to use your term), and our culture, religion, and our way of life.

Ingrates and America-haters may not consider those things worth fighting and dying for, but the HUGE majority of us - white, black, hispanic, etc.; rich, middle class, working class, and poor (if in fact any poor exist here hahahaha) all do, and support any means necessary to (in the words of Gen. Patton) not die for our country, but make those other damn sonofabitches die for their country (or sick bogus excuse of a religion or whatever).

Financial collapse? You'd have about has hard a time finding evidence of that as digging up those phantom poor you keep whining about. The housing market and mortgage market took a beating because of a weird Clinton era program FORCING mortgage companies to approve unqualified buyer of real estate - who then predictably defaulted and so on and so forth. In reality, things are slowly bouncing back not because of Obama, but in spite of his economic wrongheadedness.

Yes, more and more and more Americans are "dumb enough" to sweep more and more conservatives into office and to sweep YOUR kind of politicians onto the garbage heap of history.

That whole too big to fail thing was America's imagination? That didn't happen? Millions of Americans didn't lose 1/3rd of their pensions to Wall Street scum who were never prosecuted? You really go out to creepy lengths to try and win an argument.

Conservatives won red states and that's all they accomplished. 16 it turns back and we re-elect another democrat. It will be fun watching Santorum and Cruz see who can out-douche each other though.

But back to the creepy Dick and Dubya show. Let those fuckers swing from trees - they earned it.

UserPostedImage
texaspackerbacker
9 years ago

That whole too big to fail thing was America's imagination? That didn't happen? Millions of Americans didn't lose 1/3rd of their pensions to Wall Street scum who were never prosecuted? You really go out to creepy lengths to try and win an argument.

Conservatives won red states and that's all they accomplished. 16 it turns back and we re-elect another democrat. It will be fun watching Santorum and Cruz see who can out-douche each other though.

But back to the creepy Dick and Dubya show. Let those fuckers swing from trees - they earned it.

Sheesh! I'm tempted to just let you have the last word and be done with it. that's how a lot of threads end, you know - you degenerate so far into repetitious lunacy that there is no need even to respond.

Do you actually know of anybody who had their pension decreased? I sure as hell don't. If anybody took a permanent beating, it was that exact Wall Street scum you get so pissy about.

And you're reprising your weird take on the elections again? Yeah, conservatives just won the red states hahahaha; The thing is, there is getting to be more and more and more red states all the time. I think you're old enough to remember when Arkansas and West Virginia were solidly Dem/lib. Oklahoma even was mostly Dem when my daughter lived there about 7 years ago. Nevada was disgustingly blue just a few years ago; North Carolina and Virginia seemed like lost causes; Colorado and Iowa were down the toilet for the good guys as recently as 2008. Now, all of those are bright red. And that ain't even counting states which SHOULD have been good, but your side stole Senate seats until recently - your own state is in that category along with South Dakota and Montana, to name a few. Wisconsin is leaning our way now; It won't be long before places Minnesota and Oregon see the light. Add up the electoral votes from "just winning the red states" and tell me again with a straight face that your leftist bunch that is so-o-o-o-o out of tune with what people want, is gonna win in '16.

Bush and Cheney are patriots and heroes to all Americans who are thankful for the preservation of their wonderful FREEDOM, Creature Comforts, and Security enough said.

DakotaT
  • DakotaT
9 years ago

Sheesh! I'm tempted to just let you have the last word and be done with it. that's how a lot of threads end, you know - you degenerate so far into repetitious lunacy that there is no need even to respond.

Do you actually know of anybody who had their pension decreased? I sure as hell don't. If anybody took a permanent beating, it was that exact Wall Street scum you get so pissy about.

And you're reprising your weird take on the elections again? Yeah, conservatives just won the red states hahahaha; The thing is, there is getting to be more and more and more red states all the time. I think you're old enough to remember when Arkansas and West Virginia were solidly Dem/lib. Oklahoma even was mostly Dem when my daughter lived there about 7 years ago. Nevada was disgustingly blue just a few years ago; North Carolina and Virginia seemed like lost causes; Colorado and Iowa were down the toilet for the good guys as recently as 2008. Now, all of those are bright red. And that ain't even counting states which SHOULD have been good, but your side stole Senate seats until recently - your own state is in that category along with South Dakota and Montana, to name a few. Wisconsin is leaning our way now; It won't be long before places Minnesota and Oregon see the light. Add up the electoral votes from "just winning the red states" and tell me again with a straight face that your leftist bunch that is so-o-o-o-o out of tune with what people want, is gonna win in '16.

Bush and Cheney are patriots and heroes to all Americans who are thankful for the preservation of their wonderful FREEDOM, Creature Comforts, and Security enough said.

[roflmao] [roflmao] [roflmao] [roflmao] [roflmao]

You're last word proves just how stupid you really are.

UserPostedImage
IronMan
9 years ago
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
  • DakotaT
9 years ago

UserPostedImage

Originally Posted by: IronMan 

If a ghetto thug robs a white collar thug, was there an actual crime committed?
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
beast (3h) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
Mucky Tundra (5h) : damn those vikings
beast (5h) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
beast (5h) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
beast (5h) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
beast (5h) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
TheKanataThrilla (5h) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
dhazer (12h) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (13h) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (13h) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (27-Apr) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
beast (25-Apr) : 49ers are Cap Tight
beast (25-Apr) : Fuck
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : Kanata, I will be when I'm on my lunch later
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Love you NSD
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Huh. I guess the F-word is censored in this fan shout.
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Anyone who doesn't hang out in the chat probably smokes pole.
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : GoPackGo Thinking CB is the pick tonight
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Anyone hanging out in the chat tonight?
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : whoa...49ers have had trade conversations about both Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : I hope they take a Punter at 9th overall. Be bold!
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I may end up eating those words but I think they need a lot more talent then their 4 picks can provide
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I really hope they stand pat and Draft a WR
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : @DMRussini
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : The Chicago Bears are very open for business at 9 and telling teams they are ready to move for the right price, per source
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend Penei Soul 4yrs - 112mil
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend St. Brown 4 years 120mil and
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : Now look, trading up to 13 to take a TE might not seem like a good idea later but it will be later!
dfosterf (24-Apr) : (Your trade up mock post)
dfosterf (24-Apr) : Mucky- The only thing fun to watch would be me flipping the f out if Gute goes up to 13 and grabs Brock Bowers, lol
beast (24-Apr) : DT Byron Murphy II, Texas... whom some believe is the next Aaron Donald (or the closest thing to Donald)
Zero2Cool (24-Apr) : What? And who?
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : *sad Mucky noises*
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : @JoeJHoyt Murphy said he’s been told he won’t slide past pick No. 16.
wpr (23-Apr) : Just about time to watch Sonny Weaver stick it to the seahags. I never get tired of it.
Martha Careful (23-Apr) : *game plan
Martha Careful (23-Apr) : IMHO, not even close. He is not a guy you game play around.
Mucky Tundra (23-Apr) : is Aiyuk worth a 1st rounder?
Zero2Cool (23-Apr) : 49ers are seeking a 1st round pick in exchange for WR Brandon Aiyuk
Mucky Tundra (22-Apr) : Based on Gutes comments, now I don't feel as silly having 13 picks in my mock the other day
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Zach Wilson to Broncos.
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Gutekunst says he'd love to have 13 or 14 picks. He's trading back huh lol
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
30m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

36m / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

42m / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

44m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

47m / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

50m / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

2h / Green Bay Packers Talk / earthquake

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

27-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.