IronMan
9 years ago
They can tie these fuckers up and hang them by their nutsacks as far am I am concerned. No matter what we do people are going to hate us. These people are the scum of the Earth, and should be treated as such.
texaspackerbacker
9 years ago

You're one thing Texas, entertaining.

I see you didn't even bother bringing up Bush or Cheney because those losers can't be defended. They went to war on a flimsy reason that ended up being a lie, just in order to control oil. Well, they put our country into a financial shithole that Barry has somehow turned around - with extreme obstructionism from the bigoted "good normal American" Koch suckers you call your legislators. What an appalling group of bought and paid for shitheads.

Anyway, kiss Barry's ass next time you look at your 401K's - they've rebounded. How about we keep taxing the rich, the Clinton/Obama way and retire that horrible trickle down system invented by greedy, appalling, bigoted men - unwilling to share the wealth of our country. You Republicans really are a sick, disgusting group of people.

Good day, and Merry Christmas. I'd say Happy Holidays, but I know how angry you Leviticus Christians get and feel about that greeting.

Oh yeah, as requested:

January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.

June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al-Qaida attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.

October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of “Bali Bombings.” No fatalities.

February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.

May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al-Qaida terrorists storm the diplomatic compound killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.

July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.

December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al-Qaida terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.

March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers. (I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name “David Foy.” This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what’s considered American soil.)

September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting “Allahu akbar” storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.

January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.

March 18, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaida-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.

July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.

September 17, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.

Stone Bush and Cheney to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL You dicks all owe the black man and apology!!!!!!!!! Where'd Gunny run too? Did I cause him to go on another bender?

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

Well, first of all, I'm impressed that you actually put together a long and fairly civil - for you anyway - post, up to that last line, at least. So what if you copy and pasted a lot of it from some leftist website hahahaha.

I will also give you credit for (once in your life) responding and presenting a factual answer regarding the "11 Benghazis". However, it's all down hill from there hahahaha. As for these 11 incidents, my first thought is: I didn't know you cared - about lost American lives, etc. I will just ask you, in even one of those incidents, was there any evidence of negligence or wrongdoing - something similar to Benghazi where we had the resources and the notice before or during the incident in such a way that we could have prevented it or even made things less bad? As you know - or SHOULD know, we easily could have rescued the Americans killed in Benghazi while they were holed up for many hours, and before they got killed. Is there even a shred of evidence that Bush or Cheney could have done anything to prevent these disasters?

As for an apology to "the black man", I honestly haven't emphasized or paid much attention to the Benghazi thing, but to the extent I have, I'm pretty sure the buck stops with Hillary, not Obama. Maybe he was complicit too, being the commander-in-chief and all, but I think it was Madam Secretary who made the decision to prevent a mission to rescue the Americans killed there. So do we need to apologize to poor old Hillary?

As for my failing to defend Bush and Cheney, I really didn't think they needed defending hahahaha. You didn't make any accusation other than the same old ludicrous crap you always make. To my knowledge, nobody even suggested any wrongdoing by them in those 11 incidents you mentioned. As for the topic of this thread, while I didn't directly defend Bush and Cheney, I ABSOLUTELY defended, and in fact praised the stuff the CIA, etc. did - during both the Bush era and the Obama era to combat the God damned Muslim terrorists INCLUDING torture and anything else being speculated either rightly or wrongly.

I believe it was Lenin that coined the term "revisionist history" - a tactic for Communists to twist things around to gain support for the indefensible. You have learned your Leninist lessons well with your comments about American intervention against the terrorist enemy, as well as economic policies, neither of which have anything to do with the topic of the thread, but whatever. Anyway, keep up the good work.

Oh yeah, and a heartfelt Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours - even though it is a little bit early for that. I'm sure we will do a lot of fighting between now and then hahahaha.
Expressing the Good Normal Views of Good Normal Americans.
If Anything I Say Smacks of Extremism, Please Tell Me EXACTLY What.
texaspackerbacker
9 years ago

If you are interrogating to solve a crime already occurred, IMO there is no justification for otherwise unconstitutional interrogation methods.

On the other hand if you (or, rather the people at Gitmo or the people like Rumsfeld who argue about the need for such methods) are interrogating to prevent a crime, then *they* should be able to say which terrorist plot(s) were averted. You and I can't, of course, unless they go public with their successes. But if *they've* got them, why can't they?

And, please, don't give me that national security BS either. If there's a plot averted, there's evidence other than pictures of bad guys (or good guy interrogator).

IMO, if you want to override the constitutional protections in the name of a preventing a real threat, then you damn well better be able to show an actual threat averted at some point.

IMO.

Originally Posted by: Wade 

Wade, I respect the fact that you are consistent in your anti-government stance, and in differentiating that from being anti-American. Just the same, there is a lot of wrongness in your post(s) on this topic.

While your first paragraph my be valid, the point is, the clear perpetrator in "crimes" that have already occurred are often the best sources having knowledge of yet to be perpetrated "crimes". I put quotation marks on "crimes" because that is how the left would treat these acts of terrorism, which more accurately should be considered acts of war - IMO.

I would sum up my reply to the rest of your post by simply saying/asking: What the hell is wrong with invoking National Security? National Security boils down to protecting the LIFE primarily, but also the LIBERTY and PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS of all Americans. Excuse me for saying so, but YES, I do want to override the Constitution to avert even a hint of that. You are correct about the rules being changed, and I HOPE you will agree, it wasn't us - America - that changed the rules. It was the God damned Muslim terrorists. If they want Jihad - holy war - with us, then I, for one, have no problem with giving them exactly that - WAR without limits - and virtually, at least, unrestrained by the Constitution or anything else.
IronMan
9 years ago
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
  • DakotaT
  • Select Member Topic Starter
9 years ago

They can tie these fuckers up and hang them by their nutsacks as far am I am concerned. No matter what we do people are going to hate us. These people are the scum of the Earth, and should be treated as such.

Originally Posted by: IronMan 

This is exactly why I consider all of you guys obtuse! You're like petulant little children who stick their fingers in their ears and refuse to listen to anybody's position on anything.
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
  • DakotaT
9 years ago
Hannity had a big night defending Bush and Cheney!

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/12/11/hannity-loses-his-mind-spends-night-tweeting-pictures-of-mutilated-corpses-to-justify-us-torture/ 

It kind of reminds me of all the arguments we've had about slavery and the almost genocide of our Native Americans. Hopefully some of your will make the correlation of how you've been programmed. I'd be happy with 10% but I know the mindfucking runs deep with some of you - hahahahahaha!!!!
UserPostedImage
texaspackerbacker
9 years ago

UserPostedImage

Originally Posted by: IronMan 

You know what? Last night I got water boarded. I did something I've been thinking about for a long time: I went out to the hot tub, leaned way back, had my wife put a towel over my face and pour water on it - not even just any water, but 104 degree hot tub water. Hell Yeah, it was uncomfortable! But I held my breath and counted - I got to thousand 54 before I terminated the procedure. I was coughing and snorting for a few seconds, but it really wasn't anything all that significant at all. I suppose the detractors of water boarding bad guys would say the real scariness is not knowing or having control of it ending, but hell, if you can't trust the CIA, who can you trust hahahaha?

texaspackerbacker
9 years ago

Hannity had a big night defending Bush and Cheney!

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/12/11/hannity-loses-his-mind-spends-night-tweeting-pictures-of-mutilated-corpses-to-justify-us-torture/ 

It kind of reminds me of all the arguments we've had about slavery and the almost genocide of our Native Americans. Hopefully some of your will make the correlation of how you've been programmed. I'd be happy with 10% but I know the mindfucking runs deep with some of you - hahahahahaha!!!!

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

10% what? Slavery? Genocide?

Bringing your inane arguments to the present, you do know, the huge majority of Indians are now capitalistically successful Good Normal Americans, right? And literally ALL of the states with the largest Indian populations are now STRONGLY Republican. Blacks aren't quite there yet - maybe that's the 10% you're talking about - blacks voting for Republicans - at least that is up from 6% a while ago, and trust me, it will be increasing more and more and more at black people become more successful and good and normal Americans too. The days of your side keeping them down on the liberal plantation - SLAVES to the leftist agenda which is so contrary to the good moral beliefs of so many decent church-going pro-American black people. I have spoken to black people personally who HATE the idea of the leftist politicians and media types claiming the looters and criminals are representative of black people in general. I don't suppose YOU have spoken to any black people, have you?

But what does any of this have to do with the CIA dealing with terrorists? BTW, the blacks I talked to approve of that also.

DakotaT
  • DakotaT
9 years ago

10% what? Slavery? Genocide?

Bringing your inane arguments to the present, you do know, the huge majority of Indians are now capitalistically successful Good Normal Americans, right? And literally ALL of the states with the largest Indian populations are now STRONGLY Republican. Blacks aren't quite there yet - maybe that's the 10% you're talking about - blacks voting for Republicans - at least that is up from 6% a while ago, and trust me, it will be increasing more and more and more at black people become more successful and good and normal Americans too. The days of your side keeping them down on the liberal plantation - SLAVES to the leftist agenda which is so contrary to the good moral beliefs of so many decent church-going pro-American black people. I have spoken to black people personally who HATE the idea of the leftist politicians and media types claiming the looters and criminals are representative of black people in general. I don't suppose YOU have spoken to any black people, have you?

But what does any of this have to do with the CIA dealing with terrorists? BTW, the blacks I talked to approve of that also.

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker 

Why do you and the rest of the heartless, always believe that there is a justification with evil deeds? For some reason, those deeds are now exonerated because people were strong enough to overcome unbearable acts perpetrated on them.

Justice for Bush and Cheney's war crimes would be public execution by guillotine. Justice for blacks would be class action law suits against the descendants of the plantation owners and completely gut them of their wealth. There will never be justice for the Native Americans.

The problem with people that think like you, Ray, is that you have zero compassion for people's suffering. You're a selfish man who thinks of his creature comforts over anything else. You have no respect for the sacrifices made by all walks of life that provided you the life of leisure you've led. You really do not have a conscience and that is pretty sad. What's worse is that these things can be pointed out to you, and you still don't give a fuck. At least Gunny goes on a bender, where he torments his own conscience about his appalling existence. You, just don't care.
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
  • DakotaT
9 years ago

You know what? Last night I got water boarded. I did something I've been thinking about for a long time: I went out to the hot tub, leaned way back, had my wife put a towel over my face and pour water on it - not even just any water, but 104 degree hot tub water. Hell Yeah, it was uncomfortable! But I held my breath and counted - I got to thousand 54 before I terminated the procedure. I was coughing and snorting for a few seconds, but it really wasn't anything all that significant at all. I suppose the detractors of water boarding bad guys would say the real scariness is not knowing or having control of it ending, but hell, if you can't trust the CIA, who can you trust hahahaha?

Originally Posted by: texaspackerbacker 

Maybe one day that poor little girl you hold captive will be successful in her murder attempt. I'll testify to the mental cruelty she's endured. hahahahaha
UserPostedImage
Fan Shout
Martha Careful (17h) : 1. this is true of all our linemen. 2. His run block is fine. 3. If all OL played like he has, we would win SB.
beast (18h) : Meyers pass blocking is really good, his run blocking is really not.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : Packers have claimed DE Spencer Waege off of waivers from the 49ers and waived DT Rodney Mathews.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : And the OL protections seem to be good.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : I really don't know lol. I don't see him getting blown up.
Zero2Cool (9-May) : -3 buwahhhahaaha
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : 4th
Zero2Cool (9-May) : because he's 1st
Mucky Tundra (9-May) : Myers isn't even the 3rd best C on the roster atm
Martha Careful (9-May) : I am not sure I understand the Myers hate. He was consistently our third best lineman. RG and LT were worse.
beast (9-May) : Just saying I don't think moving Myers would help Myers.
beast (9-May) : Center is usually considered the easiest position physically if you can handle the snap stuff.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : Bust it is then
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Context. Sounds like Myers won't be cross-trained. C or bust.
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : @BookOfEli_NFL Packers pass game coordinator, Jason Vrable said that Jayden Reed and Dontayvion Wicks shared a placed in Florida while train
Mucky Tundra (8-May) : For now...
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers go about evaluating their "best five," OL coach Luke Butkus makes on thing clear: "Josh Myers is our center."
beast (8-May) : Though I'm a bit surprised letting go of CBs, I thought we needed more not less
beast (8-May) : It was confusing with two DB Anthony Johnson anyways
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers actually had Ray Lewis on the phone.
Zero2Cool (8-May) : Packers wanted to draft Ray Lewis. Ravens stole him.
Martha Careful (6-May) : Happy 93rd Birthday to the Greatest Baseball Player of All-Time...Willie Mays
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Walter Stanely's son
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : and released CB Anthony Johnson and DL Deandre Johnson and waived/injured WR Thyrick Pitts (thigh-rick).
buckeyepackfan (6-May) : The Green Bay Packers have signed WR Julian Hicks, OL Lecitus Smith (luh-SEET-us) and WR Dimitri Stanley
Zero2Cool (6-May) : Petty, but it's annoying me how the NFL is making the schedule release an event.
Mucky Tundra (4-May) : @mattschneidman Matt LaFleur on how he tore his pec: “Got in a fight with the bench press. I lost.”
Zero2Cool (3-May) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (3-May) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
5h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dhazer

18h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

10-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / wpr

9-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

7-May / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

5-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / wpr

5-May / Packers Draft Threads / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.