uffda udfa
8 years ago

And once again Uffda has hijacked another thread to stroke his own ego and talk negative about The Green Bay Packers.

HEY UFFDA THERE IS A NEW THREAD STARTED SBOUT TED THOMPSONS SUCCESS, HURRY HURRY HURRY , YOU DON'T WANT REAL PACKER FANS TO DOMINATE IT TOO LONG!

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

If "REAL"= out of touch with reality, then you're right...I'm not a real fan. I'm objective...I look at them as I do teams I'm not a fan of while being a fan. It is more fun your way but much less "real".

UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

buckeyepackfan
8 years ago

If "REAL"= out of touch with reality, then you're right...I'm not a real fan. I'm objective...I look at them as I do teams I'm not a fan of while being a fan. It is more fun your way but much less "real".

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

Hey IT'S. ALL ABOUT YOU!

They should rename this forum

Allaboutuffda.com!

🤣 😂 😂 😂 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 🤣

I was addicted to The Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around!
uffda udfa
8 years ago

Hey IT'S. ALL ABOUT YOU!

They should rename this forum

Allaboutuffda.com!

🤣 😂 😂 😂 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 🤣

Originally Posted by: buckeyepackfan 

It's never been about me. My opinions are strong and conflict with yours. Sorry. Z should create a sub forum called: Objective Packers fans. I would promise never to come visit Kool aid land if he did that. You and I would never cross paths again and for that I would feel a tremendous void.

UserPostedImage
Ted Thompson sits on his hands per former GM: "because they’ve had 25 fricking years of great quarterbacks. Of course it works. Try it without a special quarterback."

voiceofreason
8 years ago
TE will most likely be our weakest position on offense, but only because we are so stacked at every other offensive position. Our TE's are serviceable. RR has potential.
blank
Zero2Cool
8 years ago

TE will most likely be our weakest position on offense, but only because we are so stacked at every other offensive position. Our TE's are serviceable. RR has potential.

Originally Posted by: voiceofreason 

It will be our least strength that's for sure. Saying it's a weakness would imply there are many. That I don't believe to be true.
UserPostedImage
Barfarn
8 years ago
Cobb’s measurables are categorically pedestrian: 5’10” 19; 4.55/2.66/1.60; bench 16; vert 33.5; jump 9’7”; shuttle 4.34; cone 7.08; But his measure as a man on a 1-100 scale: 120!!!!! Cobb does not get open because of his measurables; he gets open because he’s a man/good football player.

RRodgers is the exact same guy as Cobb right down to the core! And he will definitely be a better route runner than Finley, which means he’ll get open when Finley could not, thus making him a more dangerous receiver than Finley. He’ll get his opportunities to get deep and he won’t drop the ball like Finley did.

If one looks at where Rodgers was at week 1 and then week 20 it bodes well for his future; here’s some of his play in Champ game:

1st Q 10:28 1st 10; GB is in 2x2 4 wr set and Rodgers about 3 yards off Bakhtiari’s left shoulder. Hawks were playing 4 man rush; on Packers left Wright and Maxwell were playing a short-deep zone on Cobb and Adams; Sherman and Lane were playing Nelson and Boykin man on right side; Wagner was man up on Rodgers and 2 safeties played deep halves. Rodgers ran his route right at Wagner gave him the slightest look left and as soon as Wagner shifted his weight; Rodgers cut to middle. Wagner is the absolute best MLB cover guy in NFL and arguably he’s one of the best all time. And Rodgers sensed the perfect moment to cut to the middle and he had 6 yards separation-SIX YARDS and caught the ball for a 12 yard gain!!!! Wagner’s jock was so faked it ended up around his ankles. Now if Finley or Janis ran that route they may have gotten 1-2 yards separation at best; because their route running instincts are nothing like Rodgers’. That is an effing studly quick twitch. Separation is not about speed; it is about timing and feel for when the cover dude is off balance.

1:28 1st 10; RR caught one for 11 yards in middle; but Hawks got caught in zone blitz and Schofield looked awkward trying to drop into his short zone were RR caught the ball. Anyone, my grandma or the 53 YO Ed West would have easily been open for this catch.

:06 2nd at 5; Cobb was wide open in Endzone for TD. Remember Janis looking obvious for a sure penalty trying to put a rub on a LB; it was Rodgers that masterfully rubbed [out] Thomas to get Cobb wiiiiiide open. And after the play Chancellor approached Rodgers. Rodgers put his hands on Chancellor’s shoulders taking control of the situation like a daddy telling his young son about the birds and bees; A rookie psychologically dominating a perennial all pro vet like Chancellor-amazing. Kinda like he way Nerd, Buckeye, GB guy and GreenGold dominate UU.

2nd Q :56 2nd and 15 – Rodgers lined up wide left, guarded man by KJ Wright, one of the best if not the best cover OLB in NFL, about 6 yards off LOS. Rodgers charges up field pressures Wright to begin back peddle and runs a perfect 1 line stick/curl. He had 3-4 yards of separation on Wright.

4th Q 12:41 3rd and 7- Rodgers lines up right about 5 yards off Bulaga. Wagner blitzes and Rodgers becomes the hot read and slants across the middle in the spot vacated by Wagner. If he runs the slant too shallow he don’t get 1st, if he runs it too deep, the S can defend the play. But Rodgers ran it perfectly, exactly 7 yards. He got smacked by Chancellor and held onto the important 1st down. Oh and Rodgers was Wonderlic enough to know he was the hot read and Wonderlic enough to recognize the blitz; something that Janis was not Wonderlic enough to do in preseason [or practice given he never got to play].

:30 2nd 10- Rodgers wide right w/ Chancellor covering him man. Rodgers had a combo route; Aaron Rodgers threw a back shoulder and Rich wasn’t ready for one. This was definitely Rodgers’ fault...LOL, but seeing that Chancellor had Rich blanketed on top; Rich was the one who probably misread the situation.
uffda udfa
8 years ago

Cobb’s measurables are categorically pedestrian: 5’10” 19; 4.55/2.66/1.60; bench 16; vert 33.5; jump 9’7”; shuttle 4.34; cone 7.08; But his measure as a man on a 1-100 scale: 120!!!!! Cobb does not get open because of his measurables; he gets open because he’s a man/good football player.

RRodgers is the exact same guy as Cobb right down to the core! And he will definitely be a better route runner than Finley, which means he’ll get open when Finley could not, thus making him a more dangerous receiver than Finley. He’ll get his opportunities to get deep and he won’t drop the ball like Finley did.

If one looks at where Rodgers was at week 1 and then week 20 it bodes well for his future; here’s some of his play in Champ game:

1st Q 10:28 1st 10; GB is in 2x2 4 wr set and Rodgers about 3 yards off Bakhtiari’s left shoulder. Hawks were playing 4 man rush; on Packers left Wright and Maxwell were playing a short-deep zone on Cobb and Adams; Sherman and Lane were playing Nelson and Boykin man on right side; Wagner was man up on Rodgers and 2 safeties played deep halves. Rodgers ran his route right at Wagner gave him the slightest look left and as soon as Wagner shifted his weight; Rodgers cut to middle. Wagner is the absolute best MLB cover guy in NFL and arguably he’s one of the best all time. And Rodgers sensed the perfect moment to cut to the middle and he had 6 yards separation-SIX YARDS and caught the ball for a 12 yard gain!!!! Wagner’s jock was so faked it ended up around his ankles. Now if Finley or Janis ran that route they may have gotten 1-2 yards separation at best; because their route running instincts are nothing like Rodgers’. That is an effing studly quick twitch. Separation is not about speed; it is about timing and feel for when the cover dude is off balance.

1:28 1st 10; RR caught one for 11 yards in middle; but Hawks got caught in zone blitz and Schofield looked awkward trying to drop into his short zone were RR caught the ball. Anyone, my grandma or the 53 YO Ed West would have easily been open for this catch.

:06 2nd at 5; Cobb was wide open in Endzone for TD. Remember Janis looking obvious for a sure penalty trying to put a rub on a LB; it was Rodgers that masterfully rubbed [out] Thomas to get Cobb wiiiiiide open. And after the play Chancellor approached Rodgers. Rodgers put his hands on Chancellor’s shoulders taking control of the situation like a daddy telling his young son about the birds and bees; A rookie psychologically dominating a perennial all pro vet like Chancellor-amazing. Kinda like he way Nerd, Buckeye, GB guy and GreenGold dominate UU.

2nd Q :56 2nd and 15 – Rodgers lined up wide left, guarded man by KJ Wright, one of the best if not the best cover OLB in NFL, about 6 yards off LOS. Rodgers charges up field pressures Wright to begin back peddle and runs a perfect 1 line stick/curl. He had 3-4 yards of separation on Wright.

4th Q 12:41 3rd and 7- Rodgers lines up right about 5 yards off Bulaga. Wagner blitzes and Rodgers becomes the hot read and slants across the middle in the spot vacated by Wagner. If he runs the slant too shallow he don’t get 1st, if he runs it too deep, the S can defend the play. But Rodgers ran it perfectly, exactly 7 yards. He got smacked by Chancellor and held onto the important 1st down. Oh and Rodgers was Wonderlic enough to know he was the hot read and Wonderlic enough to recognize the blitz; something that Janis was not Wonderlic enough to do in preseason [or practice given he never got to play].

:30 2nd 10- Rodgers wide right w/ Chancellor covering him man. Rodgers had a combo route; Aaron Rodgers threw a back shoulder and Rich wasn’t ready for one. This was definitely Rodgers’ fault...LOL, but seeing that Chancellor had Rich blanketed on top; Rich was the one who probably misread the situation.

Originally Posted by: Barfarn 

It's hard enough taking some of this stuff seriously but when you post Randall's 40 time as 4.55 when he's a 4.46 combine guy you really lose credibility.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/randall-cobb?id=2495448 
UserPostedImage

Barfarn
8 years ago

First, no one runs one 40 Combine time. Various organizations publish different numbers.

Second, the Sports Exchange has them at 4.55! Cobb is not a burner and the Exchange’s numbers fairly represent what we see on the field. Cobb’s measurables are pedestrian.

Third, who the fu%$ cares....LOL? I only responded so others would not be misled by a dishonest and uninformed perspective and to draw attention to an incestuous propensity to derail what could be good discussion/argument by piddling about with petty minutiae; Rush Limbaugh-like logic; prevaricational twisting of what others say; incessant repeating; while portending to respond, but not responding at all.

Fourth, if an opinion must be guarded by the aforementioned tactics and can’t withstand real honest fan to fan good football discussion maybe, just maybe, that opinion is kinda worthless...LOL

Fifth, if one wants credibility, they honestly address the gravamen of the issues at hand; they don’t inveterately focus on the incorrigibly pedophilic and insignificant details. Address the issues or continue to be ignored.

uffda udfa
8 years ago

First, no one runs one 40 Combine time. Various organizations publish different numbers.

Second, the Sports Exchange has them at 4.55! Cobb is not a burner and the Exchange’s numbers fairly represent what we see on the field. Cobb’s measurables are pedestrian.

Third, who the fu%$ cares....LOL? I only responded so others would not be misled by a dishonest and uninformed perspective and to draw attention to an incestuous propensity to derail what could be good discussion/argument by piddling about with petty minutiae; Rush Limbaugh-like logic; prevaricational twisting of what others say; incessant repeating; while portending to respond, but not responding at all.

Fourth, if an opinion must be guarded by the aforementioned tactics and can’t withstand real honest fan to fan good football discussion maybe, just maybe, that opinion is kinda worthless...LOL

Fifth, if one wants credibility, they honestly address the gravamen of the issues at hand; they don’t inveterately focus on the incorrigibly pedophilic and insignificant details. Address the issues or continue to be ignored.

I like big words. I don't like expletives. You should know Sports Exchange isn't the place to look and 4.46 isn't pedestrian speed. Cobb is pretty fast.

Uninformed perspective? Oh, the one that says RR is Ed West and Jermichael Finley rolled into one because he's the exact same guy to the core as RC18? You know this how?

You can talk and I can talk. We'll see how RR is this year. Same goes for Adams, Janis and the rest of the guys bandied about.

Good football discussion? Who defines that? You? Good discussion doesn't include comparing RR to Gronkowski. I think you whiffed badly when you tried to trivialize Randall Cobb as the same kind of non descript athlete as Richard freaking Rodgers. Not only did you do that but you went on to say they're the same person and given that they are the same "to the core" we will see similar results. I think that's crazy.

Your pearly post on Richard Rodgers was refuted by sschind and then you went even stranger to further your viewpoint that had already been shown to be specious. You're beautifully written but I think you're off. Way off. What I can't challenge Barfarn? The same thing that is said of me could be said of you. You don't like your opinion challenged. Good. I respect that you don't. You are smart and you know you're smarter than the average poster here. I like when you let it all out on me because you feel I deserve it. I know why you think I do. You wouldn't do that to anyone else.

I think you are wrong about Richard Rodgers. We shall see.

UserPostedImage

nerdmann
8 years ago

I like big words. I don't like expletives. You should know Sports Exchange isn't the place to look and 4.46 isn't pedestrian speed. Cobb is pretty fast.

Uninformed perspective? Oh, the one that says RR is Ed West and Jermichael Finley rolled into one because he's the exact same guy to the core as RC18? You know this how?

You can talk and I can talk. We'll see how RR is this year. Same goes for Adams, Janis and the rest of the guys bandied about.

Good football discussion? Who defines that? You? Good discussion doesn't include comparing RR to Gronkowski. I think you whiffed badly when you tried to trivialize Randall Cobb as the same kind of non descript athlete as Richard freaking Rodgers. Not only did you do that but you went on to say they're the same person and given that they are the same "to the core" we will see similar results. I think that's crazy.

Your pearly post on Richard Rodgers was refuted by sschind and then you went even stranger to further your viewpoint that had already been shown to be specious. You're beautifully written but I think you're off. Way off. What I can't challenge Barfarn? The same thing that is said of me could be said of you. You don't like your opinion challenged. Good. I respect that you don't. You are smart and you know you're smarter than the average poster here. I like when you let it all out on me because you feel I deserve it. I know why you think I do. You wouldn't do that to anyone else.

I think you are wrong about Richard Rodgers. We shall see.

Originally Posted by: uffda udfa 

Cobb is pretty good, but his measurables are nowhere near Janis's. He'll have to give up some opportunities this seaon lol

“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.”
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (8h) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (11h) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (14h) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (16h) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (17h) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Insane about Kingsley
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Putring it here so Mucky sees it. He was our guy!
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Bowden long snapper Wisconsin. Consensus best LS in college.
dfosterf (28-Apr) : We got Peter Bowde
dfosterf (28-Apr) : I personally interpret that as a partial tear that can be recovered from with rehab
dfosterf (28-Apr) : MLF said Kingsley Enagbare did NOT tear his ACL and did NOT require surgery, and that he is "looking good" for the 2024 season!
beast (28-Apr) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
Mucky Tundra (28-Apr) : damn those vikings
beast (27-Apr) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
beast (27-Apr) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
beast (27-Apr) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
beast (27-Apr) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
dhazer (27-Apr) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (27-Apr) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (27-Apr) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
beast (25-Apr) : 49ers are Cap Tight
beast (25-Apr) : Fuck
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : Kanata, I will be when I'm on my lunch later
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Love you NSD
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Huh. I guess the F-word is censored in this fan shout.
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Anyone who doesn't hang out in the chat probably smokes pole.
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : GoPackGo Thinking CB is the pick tonight
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Anyone hanging out in the chat tonight?
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : whoa...49ers have had trade conversations about both Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / dfosterf

4h / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

16h / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

19h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

19h / Packers Draft Threads / dfosterf

30-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

29-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

29-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Zero2Cool

29-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

28-Apr / Feedback, Suggestions and Issues / Zero2Cool

28-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

28-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Martha Careful

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.