Zero2Cool
6 years ago

I might take what he is trying to "protest" about more seriously had he not wore the "pig" socks or wore that Castro shirt.
Cops are not "pigs". They are hard working human beings that are doing a mostly thankless job. Given no respect, while putting their lives on the line for people that call them "pigs" and murderers.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

The attire he wore does not negate the cause, not even remotely. I will not turn an eye to what the cause is about simply because of wardrobe. People are DYING and unnecessarily. He can be wearing a Packers Suck shirt for all I care. The cause is real.

Separately, here's Colin Kaepernick’s old position coach says unemployment is football-related 
“I never had a bad day with Colin. He’s a good kid.”

“It has everything to do with his ability to play in the pocket,”

“Wherever he goes there will have to be a massive re-design of the entire offense to suit his skill-set, which is unique. But I’m just telling you why he’s not on a roster. It has everything to do with his ability to play in the pocket. And be really good in the pocket. Because the game has taken away his calling card, which is the zone-read. Defensive coordinators in the NFL will not let you beat them with that football play. You can irritate them with that football play but you cannot beat them with that football play anymore.”
“His tape last year was not good in the pocket,”
UserPostedImage
PackFanWithTwins
6 years ago
Almost every single case, people are dying because of their own actions. He should be protesting the people being dumbasses. But then he would be protesting himself.

He sat with his socks for 4 weeks not one word about shootings or anything else until he was called out. He wasn't protesting he was being an asshat. The "protesting" came out as attempt to excuse his dumbass behavior.
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
isocleas2
6 years ago

Almost every single case, people are dying because of their own actions. He should be protesting the people being dumbasses. But then he would be protesting himself.

He sat with his socks for 4 weeks not one word about shootings or anything else until he was called out. He wasn't protesting he was being an asshat. The "protesting" came out as attempt to excuse his dumbass behavior.

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1173602/GRAPHIC-Charleston-cop-fatally-shoots-man-runs-away.html 

How about this guy? His crime was running from a lazy cop who couldn't be bothered doing his job, instead he decided to shoot the guy in the back then plant a weapon next to the victim to justify his actions. The "good cops" then showed up and backed up their buddies version of events.

There's no better example of police misuse of deadly force, their lack of accountability to the public, and the racial undercurrent to it all than the case of Philando Castile. A legal gun owner declaring his weapon, murdered by the biggest nervous nelly of a cop I've ever seen because he was "scared" which is all it takes nowadays for a cop to justify his shooting. I heard a bang, i had no choice but to defend my life by emptying my clip into the guy! Then abandoned by the NRA because he's black.

The evidence is real and plain to see to anyone willing to look for it, or atleast if you're not willfully remaining ignorant.
isocleas2
6 years ago

I might take what he is trying to "protest" about more seriously had he not wore the "pig" socks or wore that Castro shirt.
Cops are not "pigs". They are hard working human beings that are doing a mostly thankless job. Given no respect, while putting their lives on the line for people that call them "pigs" and murderers.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/blake-fleetwood/how-dangerous-is-police-w_b_6373798.html 

Police also make more money than most of those professions while having the option to retire in 20 years with a pension. Is it a job I'd like to do? No. But its not nearly as tough or thankless as you think.
steveishere
6 years ago

The attire he wore does not negate the cause, not even remotely. I will not turn an eye to what the cause is about simply because of wardrobe. People are DYING and unnecessarily. He can be wearing a Packers Suck shirt for all I care. The cause is real.

Separately, here's Colin Kaepernick’s old position coach says unemployment is football-related 
“I never had a bad day with Colin. He’s a good kid.”

“It has everything to do with his ability to play in the pocket,”

“Wherever he goes there will have to be a massive re-design of the entire offense to suit his skill-set, which is unique. But I’m just telling you why he’s not on a roster. It has everything to do with his ability to play in the pocket. And be really good in the pocket. Because the game has taken away his calling card, which is the zone-read. Defensive coordinators in the NFL will not let you beat them with that football play. You can irritate them with that football play but you cannot beat them with that football play anymore.”
“His tape last year was not good in the pocket,”

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

You know I get that argument but it just loses a lot of traction for me when I watch a guy like Josh McCown keep getting jobs when he doesn't have an NFL arm, has terrible accuracy, makes terrible decisions, and runs out of clean pockets consistently. How is that a good player for "the system" whatever "the system" is? I'm not going to say I've done any in depth film study but from what I have seen Kaepernick is better from the pocket and just passing in general than guys like McCown, Glennon, Mallett, Henne, Tolzien, Savage, Osweiler and some others. Some guys like Hoyer and Siemien I'd give an edge to just strictly as pocket passers.

Man there are a lot of bad QBs in the NFL with pretty prominent jobs wtf...
Zero2Cool
6 years ago

You know I get that argument but it just loses a lot of traction for me when I watch a guy like Josh McCown keep getting jobs when he doesn't have an NFL arm, has terrible accuracy, makes terrible decisions, and runs out of clean pockets consistently. How is that a good player for "the system" whatever "the system" is? I'm not going to say I've done any in depth film study but from what I have seen Kaepernick is better from the pocket and just passing in general than guys like McCown, Glennon, Mallett, Henne, Tolzien, Savage, Osweiler and some others. Some guys like Hoyer and Siemien I'd give an edge to just strictly as pocket passers.

Man there are a lot of bad QBs in the NFL with pretty prominent jobs wtf...

Originally Posted by: steveishere 

I would rather Josh as my QB in a pinch than Colin. I've seen Josh play. I've seen Colin play. Colin is great with the option, if that was my offense, I would say Colin. When it comes to throwing in a pocket scheme, I would take Josh.

If Colin was a better QB, the distraction he comes with (unfairly comes up with I might thanks to the fucktard media) would not be an issue.

If Colin didn't kneel, he'd be on a team, but in the same breath, I think about Robert Griffin III who doesn't have the distraction yet isn't on a team either. So maybe I'm wrong in that assumption?
UserPostedImage
steveishere
6 years ago
RG3 need half a season off every time he sneezes and his career has never been the same since he shredded his knee. That comparison bothers me too because NFL people keep making it but it's really not any better of a comparison than any other player that had their career shortened by injury
Barfarn
6 years ago

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1173602/GRAPHIC-Charleston-cop-fatally-shoots-man-runs-away.html
How about this guy?

The evidence is real and plain to see to anyone willing to look for it, or at least if you're not willfully remaining ignorant.

Originally Posted by: isocleas2 

There’s actually more footage from the cop dash cam. It shows Walter Scott being 100% compliant, the cop comes back to his car and suddenly the camera went off. Next we see is a bystander, risking his life, videoing Mr. Scott’s execution. This cop knew he was about to do evil. And you mention evidence being planted in front of other cops, what you failed to mention is that no first aid given by the murderer or the “good cops,” he was cuffed and left to bleed out. They NEVER offer first aid to those they try to execute, they want these “witnesses” to die!

Those that don’t understand could be ignorant or could be advancing alt-right agendas. The rest are being manipulated by the corporate media and are just too dense and/or arrogant to allow reality and facts to interfere with their opinions.

ONE manipulative tactic used by corporate media to undermine Cop abuse against minorities, is the accentuating the cop abuse of Whites. EG we learned the entire back story about that white Minnesota woman from Australia and the nurse roughed up in Utah. As we learn about their lives they become people and feel a sense of loss, so it sticks in our mind. The agenda is to get us to think Cop abuse is evenly racially distributed, to create the environment to breed the idea that BLM-types are just whining about it. If a minority execution even gets the attention from corporate media, it’s a quick blurb; we rarely learn the back stories that humanize them. If a back story is offered, Fox "News" will typically accentuate irrelevant past crimes or legal issue. The ignorant moron then thinks, "Doih, he deserved it."

Just in the last few days:
Video was released of a Cobb County GA white women saying she was afraid to reach into her glove compartment because she has watched video of police executing people. The Deputy said that we only kill Black people and added, in all those videos only black people are killed you don’t see any white people being killed. LINK 

An autopsy just revealed Seattle's Black 5’3” 110lb Charleena Lyles who called 9-1-1, was shot 7 times and twice in the back. 2 cops “say” when they arrived she was wielding a knife at them; and of course this makes no sense.

In Charlottesville, with Nazi’s marching with torches there was “a police presence;” video just surfaced showing one Nazi drawing his firearm IN A CROWD and shot at the feet of a Black guy, and then walked past a line of State Police [Democracynow.org], who did NOTHING.

Focusing only on executions is also a tactic furthering Alt right agendas, the'll always point to only several hundred getting killed, lost are the hundreds of lawless taserings, beatings, humiliations and profiled harassing stops, that way too often end up with minor citations foisted upon minorities.

Another focus of alt right is the “few bad apple defense.” This is also manipulative bullshit.

As mentioned, in Walter Scott’s execution, evidence was planted and the other cops knew it and lied in their reports to help cover up a murder.

Look at the video of the Utah nurse. You have the “bad apple;” but what about the other 3 cops? If I’m a cop [or even if not] and I witness battery against a women, I’m STOPPIN’ IT! I’m first talking to my raging lunatic fellow cop; then forcefully grabbing his arm; if that don’t work, he’s getting tased, cuffed and booked. My reward for honoring my oath and performing my duty brilliantly to serve and protect? Is to be shunned by at least 80% of my fellow cops.

And study this Criminal Joe Arapiao. This recently pardoned traitorous oath-flouting racists maniac wasn’t doing his evil alone. Thousands of deputies carried out his evil, lawless instructions throughout Maricopa County, not only in what he calls, “my concentration camps;” but in the jails, government buildings and the streets. It was found by a court that his detectives failed to investigate 432 sexual assaults on Hispanic women and surely this is fraction of the problem. Easily most of the thousands of Maricopa deputies are outright criminals or so mentally unstable silent-to-crime scared little Barney Fife's that shouldn’t be allowed to carry a gun or have authority over any person. Another example of how thousands can be trained to be blood thirsty scum and assassinate 6M Jews. Most cops REFUSE to enforce the law against their buddies and enforce lawless orders by their overseers, and will seek harm or to shun those honorable "brethren" that do. This means there are very few honorable cops.

The problem is embedded in the culture, all these effed up cop TV shows. They show cops roughing up people, refusing to get warrants, trying to extort info by threatening punishment for unrelated or fictitious crimes. And these oath flouting cops are portrayed as heroes.

You’d hope Americans would not be mindless sheep and smarter and more aware as to how they are influenced. This becomes patently frightening, when one realizes our nation is ruled by consent of its people.
Zero2Cool
6 years ago

RG3 need half a season off every time he sneezes and his career has never been the same since he shredded his knee. That comparison bothers me too because NFL people keep making it but it's really not any better of a comparison than any other player that had their career shortened by injury

Originally Posted by: steveishere 

Colin had an injury as well and trouble adding weight if I remember correctly. He hasn't played 16 games since 2014 and I don't think RG3 ever played 16 games, haha. If NFL people are making the comparison, you don't think there's something to it?

I'm asking, not telling you when I say you believe Colin could be starting in the NFL right now and is being blackballed by the NFL?

He's 29 years old, not a good passer and unfairly (stupid ass media pricks) brings what no NFL team wants, a distraction.

Trying to see this from the other side ... I do believe if not for the distraction, he probably could be signed somewhere, or at least definitely would have during the 90 player roster period. I don't think he makes the final 53 cut for teams, regardless of distraction.

And I feel my input has run its course tenfold here so I'm going to step out as I have nothing different to add.
UserPostedImage
steveishere
6 years ago
I think he's good enough of a passer to be a starter just compared to some of the players that are starters yes but not that he's particularly good. He's certainly good enough to be a back up just based off ability.
Fan Shout
Zero2Cool (20h) : Jordan Love CAN sign an extension as of today. Might tak weeks/months though
TheKanataThrilla (20h) : Packers decline 5th year option for Stokes
Mucky Tundra (3-May) : @ProFootballTalk Jaylen Warren: Steelers' special teams coach has discussed Justin Fields returning kicks.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Season officially ending tonight for Bucks ... sad face
Zero2Cool (2-May) : Giannis Antetokounmpo is listed as out for tonight's game.
dfosterf (2-May) : Surprisingly low initially is my guess cap wise, but gonna pay the piper after that
dfosterf (2-May) : The number on Love is going to be brutal.
Zero2Cool (2-May) : May 3rd. Extension day for Jordan Love. (soonest)
Zero2Cool (1-May) : USFL MVP QB Alex McGough moved to WR. So that's why no WR drafted!
earthquake (1-May) : Packers draft starters at safety ever few years. Collins, Clinton-Dix, Savage
beast (1-May) : Why can't the rookies be a day 1 starter? Especially when we grabbed 3 of them at the position
dfosterf (1-May) : Not going to be shocked if Gilmore goes to the Lions.
dfosterf (1-May) : I hear you dhazer, but my guess would be Gilmore Colts and Howard Vikings from what little has been reported.
Mucky Tundra (30-Apr) : S learn from McKinney who learns from Hafley who learns from the fans. Guaranteed Super Bowl
Zero2Cool (30-Apr) : could*
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Safeties should learn from Xavier.
dhazer (29-Apr) : And what about grabbing a Gilmore or Howard at CB ? Those are all Free Agents left
dhazer (29-Apr) : out of curiosity do they try and sign Simmons or Hyde to let these young safeties learn from, they can't be day 1 starters.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : I miss having Sam Shields.
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : Not that he's making excuses, just pointing it out
Zero2Cool (29-Apr) : That's for dang sure. Make our erratic kicker have no excuse!
packerfanoutwest (28-Apr) : having a great long snapper is gold
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : LaFleur looking like he had some weight. Coachin will do that lol
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Thanks Mucky and whomever created topcos for each pick!
Zero2Cool (28-Apr) : Insane about Kingsley
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Putring it here so Mucky sees it. He was our guy!
dfosterf (28-Apr) : Bowden long snapper Wisconsin. Consensus best LS in college.
dfosterf (28-Apr) : We got Peter Bowde
dfosterf (28-Apr) : I personally interpret that as a partial tear that can be recovered from with rehab
dfosterf (28-Apr) : MLF said Kingsley Enagbare did NOT tear his ACL and did NOT require surgery, and that he is "looking good" for the 2024 season!
beast (28-Apr) : T.O. son signs with the 49ers
Mucky Tundra (28-Apr) : damn those vikings
beast (27-Apr) : UDFA Vikings sign TE – Trey Knox, South Carolina
beast (27-Apr) : Kitchen was all high from Miami, he was more lucky than talented in 2022 and it showed in 2023
beast (27-Apr) : Reportedly Packers have UDFAs Jennings and Jones
beast (27-Apr) : OL – Donovan Jennings, USF OT – Trente Jones, Michigan
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : Interesting draft. A bit shocked that we didn't select an early CB. Definitely have Safety help. Pretty happy overall.
dhazer (27-Apr) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (27-Apr) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (27-Apr) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (27-Apr) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
beast (25-Apr) : 49ers are Cap Tight
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
8h / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

20h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / go.pack.go.

2-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

2-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

1-May / Green Bay Packers Talk / greengold

1-May / Packers Draft Threads / dfosterf

30-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

29-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

29-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Zero2Cool

29-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

28-Apr / Feedback, Suggestions and Issues / Zero2Cool

28-Apr / Packers Draft Threads / Mucky Tundra

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.