Cheesey
6 years ago
I don't see us "right wingers" starting useless political threads.
It's just a couple of "left wingers" herej that dig up whatever they can to try to "prove" how much more intelligent they are then us dumb people.
You should outlaw these kinds of threads, as they serve no purpose then to waste space and time.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
6 years ago

I don't see us "right wingers" starting useless political threads.
It's just a couple of "left wingers" herej that dig up whatever they can to try to "prove" how much more intelligent they are then us dumb people.
You should outlaw these kinds of threads, as they serve no purpose then to waste space and time.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

Regardless of left/right (still think it's bullshit when people throw labels like that) no one is being forced to comment over and over and over again. Every single one of us can say our piece, and move on. We will not change any one persons mind when it comes to politics (or religion) in this type of environment.

PS, I like boobies.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
6 years ago
"Labels"...when someone spouts nothing but one way of thinking, that's much easier (and true) to do then commenting on each and every one of their comments. It would use up all your space to do that!🤣

UserPostedImage
Barfarn
  • Barfarn
  • Senior Member Topic Starter
6 years ago

As usual you are wrong. He did not plead guilty to illegal communications. He pleaded guilty to not properly disclosing the communications.

Which still has NOTHING to do with the election

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

At least check out Large font below

You don't know if it does or doesn't...The email below by McFarland says it does!!!!

And you’re blocking the truth from your brain or entirely not understanding that this was a PLEA DEAL. Flynn admitting he lied to FBI about not having said conversational with Russia; this is a judicial admission that he DID have those conversations about those subjects. And don’t believe the propaganda that these are not crimes, they most certainly are [See More Below]!

RICO pleas are given for 1 reason: in exchange for SOLID evidence that leads to the bigger fish.
Mueller hired bunch of financial guys. One is Weissmann, after he took down Enron he’s been prosecuting NY Mafiosi; he’s intimately familiar with Trump.

Sometimes criminal admissions are under a plea are done to convince a judge that probable cause exists for surveillance or subpoena. Right after the Papadopoulos plead a judge signed off on a subpoena for Trump and his family’s Deutsche Bank accounts. A few years back NO ONE would give Trump a dime but Deutsche and that money was guaranteed by Moscow [see more on this below].

It's bullshit, imo.

Originally Posted by: nerdmann 

Nerd, took a I read everything you wrote and linked to carefully.

First, Trump/Bannon/Koch’s and their circles are masters of carnivorous propaganda. Did you see the story about a woman paid by Project Veritas to trip up the Washington Post pretending to be a Roy Moore victim? Did you hear about fake robo-calls being made to Alabamians by a supposed Jewish named WP reporter [Bernie Bernstein] saying we’ll give you 5 to 7K for your story of a teenage fling with Roy Moore and we won’t investigate its truth?

The Koch brothers and Mercers spend billions on lobbying, political contributions, advertising, setting-up bogus news organizations [EG Breitbart], hundreds of bogus think tanks and studies, and political organizations like Project Veritas [Koch’s funneled $1.7M last year to them thru a Koch charity…A CHARITY!]. The Kochs just bought Time magazine. The Koch’s are behind Kobach’s Crosscheck voter suppression program. Lindsey Graham said they had to pass the tax bill or their donors would dry up; he admitted they have been bought off. Our democratic republic is governed thru consent of an informed electorate; the Koch’s goal is to control what Americans think. They spent millions lobbying to end net neutrality, a move that will end a full internet for all but the richest.

I’d bet the Kochs are behind Zerohedge’s Ivandjiiski and Backshall [These guys are Hedge-Fund bastards], who pose as a fictional character “Tyler Durden.” It is possible they’re doing it for the clicks. Cant see them as Trumpers; but Trumps is a puppet for their interests, so they could just being working in their own self-interest.

I read a lot of this stuff like this to obtain perspective. Note: Brian Ross wasn’t fired, though the tool should have been, he’s just suspended [4 weeks w/o pay].

Read the indictment, don’t be fooled by Backstall’s manipulation of what it actually states.

Your Obama clip is a perfect example. The reporter was inept or a hired gun preparing for a propaganda move to cover for criminal activity. It seductive because it is 100% true that it is not illegal for Trump to contact foreign governments, actually, it would be negligent for him not to. BUT….

(1) It is UNHEARD OF for this to be done without the help of the State Department.

(2) Flynn didn’t call saying, ”hi guys lookin’ forward to workin’ with ya.” Flynn was negotiating with foreign governments to undermine/sabotage US policy. Russia ATTACKED the US, it threatened our sovereignty by tampering with the elections and misinforming the Public. The US government took steps to protect the security and welfare of our nation and secretly. Trump, knowing less than half the story, acted to sabotage those measures. Trump was directly working with Russia AGAINST the USA. And NFL player protesters disrespect the Flag? GRRRR! This is textbook case of Treason; this expressly violates 18 U.S. Code § 371 [Conspiracy to commit offense or to defraud against the US] and it violates the Logan Act [Some say this is arcane]. And if personal profit was Trump’s motive an endless string of other crimes were committed.

(3) And even if we agree that Flynn’s actions were not illegal; the act could still be illegal. Let me explain. To be found guilty of conspiracy there are 2 elements: (1) know about a wrongdoing; and (2) advance it in some way. Let’s use an example: you, driving a friend home from the bank is perfectly legal, unless you knew he just robbed it. The prosecutor will plead that you knew; you’ll deny it and the jury will decide. But, this is important, the evidence of your knowledge and advancement of the wrong can be 100% circumstantial because the facts needed to prove the conspiracy are in the hands of conspirators. Prosecutors love to plead conspiracy, they love it!

If you lie to the FBI about where you were; then you’re convicted. The jury will believe you knew about the bank robbery because there’s no reason for you to have lied about innocently driving a friend home from the bank. Flynn's lying is evidence of mens rea [the intention or knowledge of wrongdoing].

(4) And who thinks they know the whole story? Did Putin call Trump and tell him to make the sanctions disappear or he loses a property or Trump’s pee-pee tapes released? Mueller needs to do his job, because Trump could be a Russian asset.

(5) Also, you gotta try to understand what was happening here. Most spies come into the US [or Russia for that matter] as diplomats. If they get caught all ya can do is boot them. Obama knew Russia would retaliate [we booted 35; Russia eventually booted 775] and set up a game plan to deal with the loss of assets. Plans were made with other nation’s intelligence services and other US assets were moved around to try to cover for the anticipated expulsions. Then here comes Trump, clueless of what’s going on screwing up these plans.

(6) Why did Russia boot 775? Everyone knows the # is a direct response to the degree of embarrassment. If Obama didn’t advertise his action; Russia probably doesn’t boot anyone or does a direct tit for tat, expelling 35 or goes 2 or 1 macho expelling 70. But, because of the public spectacle, lasting for months and Congress voting, we lost 775 spies in Russia. This NEVER would have happened; but for Flynn's sabotage. Flnn's contacts undermined our Nation’s security.

(7) But the law aside. Imagine you become President and you hire a bunch of your PH homies for the transition team. How stupid and arrogant would you have to be to think you know more about a UN vote on Jewish Settlements or Russian sanctions than a current POTUS staff? Obama could have just struck a deal for peace between Palestine and Israel contingent on this UN vote and Flynn screwed it up. If trump was too big of a dick to work with Obama, then why not just wait 20-30 days to do it legal? I'm thinking and the McFarland Email evidences that Trump had a debt to pay to Russia for giving him the election. Stopping sanctions was just a down payment on that debt.

(8) And these sanctions were over Russian meddling in the election. This is the thing that maybe mystifies me most. Trumpsters love to make American great again, USA USA USA. They love the tough talk, “rocket man” and all his loud-mouthed despicable insults he delivers daily when outraged. Okay, Russia just meddled with our elections; our most sacred tenant in securing the peaceful transition of power. How come Trump doesn’t have the slightest outrage over this? Trump is more outraged at Lynch's protest than Putin's attempts to wreck our democracy. Where's that tough talk? USA USA USA, its okay Putin effing with our democracy, USA USA USA..I just dont fucking get it.

(9) Backshall’s continues his Breitbart-like dishonesty by saying this is proof Flynn did not use back-channels. There’s 2 channels: “front” and “back.” If they went thru front channels every call to every foreign government is recorded, transcribed, vetted/redacted for classification and what’s not redacted is made a public record. The record of the call, if everything is classified is a public record. See, if your game is not treason, why not use the front-channel? Everything Flynn did was through a back-channel or the FBI would have just got a copy of the transcript. NOTE: Other government’s intelligence dropped a dime to US intelligence what Flynn was doing. Flynn lied because he figured he knew how to get around US assets listening and didn’t think he’d get caught.

(10) Don’t know about Manifort being a plant; he’s been part of “Trump’s Russian Laundromat” for years. The first known Trump tie to Russia occurred in 1984, when a Russian mobster Bogatin bought 5 units in Trump tower; Trump attended the closing personally. Trump’s first trip to Russia was in ’97. Trump is intimately tied to a number of lower level and internationally feared Russian mobsters at just about every one of his properties; check Trump’s ties to Sater, Mogilevich, Ivankov, and Tokhtakhouno. Mueller has got Trump for money laundering anytime!! I'm thinking these Deutsche bank subpoena will be used to freeze every dime the Trump family owns.

(11) Julian Assange is a pawn for Russia, not sure he’s an asset. Russia took his boy Snowden; Assange has refused to publish documents on Russian corruption; he lied that Russia was behind leak of Podesta’s documents; bet he gets help and $$$ from them to help destabilize Putin’s targets; and one day he’s going to want to leave his room in the Equadorian Consulate. He cant afford to cross them.

At this juncture I just don’t know how anyone can believe an investigation is not warranted to determine for sure if Trump is compromised by a foreign government. If Zerohedge is shaping your thinking I see where your belief comes from, they just flat-out LIE just like every other Mercer/Koch brothers publication. 3 days late, they talk about an Email from JT McFarland [Transition team leader, deputy National Security advisor and Trump’s pick for ambassador to Singapore].

ZeroHedge misrepresented that the email stated:

““If there is a tit-for-tat escalation,” warned McFarland, “Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia.” Exactly.”

Here’s what the actual email stated:

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him.”

There ya go. According to McFarland, Russia threw the election to Trump and one of the paybacks is reducing/stopping Obama’s sanctions.
Fan Shout
dhazer (1h) : wow the last 2 picks are really stupid and probably will be special teams players Top 10 draft pick next year book it
TheKanataThrilla (2h) : I think he ended up with a terrible RAS score
dhazer (2h) : Anyone know what went on with Kitchens from Florida? At 1 point he was to be the Packers 1st round and he is way down the board now
Martha Careful (17h) : Z, could you please combine my thread with yours please. I obviously did not see it when I Created it
Martha Careful (21h) : Re: 'Kool-Aid' McKinstry. Other than Icky Woods, has there ever been a good NFLer with a childish nickname?
Martha Careful (22h) : Packers looking to trade up
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Flag?
Martha Careful (26-Apr) : Sag?
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : It rhymes with "bag."
beast (26-Apr) : Family? That's Deadpool's F word
Nonstopdrivel (26-Apr) : Not THAT f-word.
Zero2Cool (26-Apr) : fuck
beast (25-Apr) : 49ers are Cap Tight
beast (25-Apr) : Fuck
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : Kanata, I will be when I'm on my lunch later
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Love you NSD
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Huh. I guess the F-word is censored in this fan shout.
Nonstopdrivel (25-Apr) : Anyone who doesn't hang out in the chat probably smokes pole.
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : GoPackGo Thinking CB is the pick tonight
TheKanataThrilla (25-Apr) : Anyone hanging out in the chat tonight?
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : whoa...49ers have had trade conversations about both Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk
Zero2Cool (25-Apr) : I hope they take a Punter at 9th overall. Be bold!
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I may end up eating those words but I think they need a lot more talent then their 4 picks can provide
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : I really hope they stand pat and Draft a WR
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : @DMRussini
Mucky Tundra (25-Apr) : The Chicago Bears are very open for business at 9 and telling teams they are ready to move for the right price, per source
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend Penei Soul 4yrs - 112mil
buckeyepackfan (24-Apr) : Lions extend St. Brown 4 years 120mil and
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : Now look, trading up to 13 to take a TE might not seem like a good idea later but it will be later!
dfosterf (24-Apr) : (Your trade up mock post)
dfosterf (24-Apr) : Mucky- The only thing fun to watch would be me flipping the f out if Gute goes up to 13 and grabs Brock Bowers, lol
beast (24-Apr) : DT Byron Murphy II, Texas... whom some believe is the next Aaron Donald (or the closest thing to Donald)
Zero2Cool (24-Apr) : What? And who?
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : *sad Mucky noises*
Mucky Tundra (24-Apr) : @JoeJHoyt Murphy said he’s been told he won’t slide past pick No. 16.
wpr (23-Apr) : Just about time to watch Sonny Weaver stick it to the seahags. I never get tired of it.
Martha Careful (23-Apr) : *game plan
Martha Careful (23-Apr) : IMHO, not even close. He is not a guy you game play around.
Mucky Tundra (23-Apr) : is Aiyuk worth a 1st rounder?
Zero2Cool (23-Apr) : 49ers are seeking a 1st round pick in exchange for WR Brandon Aiyuk
Mucky Tundra (22-Apr) : Based on Gutes comments, now I don't feel as silly having 13 picks in my mock the other day
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Zach Wilson to Broncos.
Zero2Cool (22-Apr) : Gutekunst says he'd love to have 13 or 14 picks. He's trading back huh lol
beast (22-Apr) : Someday we'll have a draft betting scandal
beast (21-Apr) : Sometimes looking extremely amazing, sometimes looking extremely lost
beast (21-Apr) : I haven't looked into the QBs, but some have suggested Maye has some of the most extremely inconsistent tape they've seen
beast (21-Apr) : Well it also sounds like Patriots are listening to trade offers, not that seriously considering any, but listening means they aren't locked
Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Maye needs to be AFC
Mucky Tundra (21-Apr) : Not liking the idea of the Vikings getting Maye
Zero2Cool (21-Apr) : Vikings HC joked that he may or may not have sent flowers to Bob Kraft. That's where rumor came from.
Please sign in to use Fan Shout
2023 Packers Schedule
Sunday, Sep 10 @ 3:25 PM
Bears
Sunday, Sep 17 @ 12:00 PM
Falcons
Sunday, Sep 24 @ 12:00 PM
SAINTS
Thursday, Sep 28 @ 7:15 PM
LIONS
Monday, Oct 9 @ 7:15 PM
Raiders
Sunday, Oct 22 @ 3:25 PM
Broncos
Sunday, Oct 29 @ 12:00 PM
VIKINGS
Sunday, Nov 5 @ 12:00 PM
RAMS
Sunday, Nov 12 @ 12:00 PM
Steelers
Sunday, Nov 19 @ 12:00 PM
CHARGERS
Thursday, Nov 23 @ 11:30 AM
Lions
Sunday, Dec 3 @ 7:20 PM
CHIEFS
Monday, Dec 11 @ 7:15 PM
Giants
Sunday, Dec 17 @ 12:00 PM
BUCCANEERS
Sunday, Dec 24 @ 12:00 PM
Panthers
Sunday, Dec 31 @ 7:20 PM
Vikings
Sunday, Jan 7 @ 3:25 PM
BEARS
Sunday, Jan 14 @ 3:30 PM
Cowboys
Saturday, Jan 20 @ 7:15 PM
49ers
Recent Topics
1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

1h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

6h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

9h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

10h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

11h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Mucky Tundra

17h / Green Bay Packers Talk / Martha Careful

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

21h / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

26-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Zero2Cool

26-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / Nonstopdrivel

25-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / beast

25-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / buckeyepackfan

25-Apr / Green Bay Packers Talk / bboystyle

24-Apr / Random Babble / beast

Headlines
Copyright © 2006 - 2024 PackersHome.com™. All Rights Reserved.