shield4life
15 years ago
I want to say that YES the playoffs for our team is finished. Probably not mathematically but looking at it as a fan perspective it's sure as hell finished.

Now I know there are 3 games remaining but I just want to thank the Packers for giving it there all and trying there best. I also wanted to say that I am so impatient about next season because it's looking to me like it's going to be one of the greatest season that we're going to see.

I want to talk about the things that we're good and bad this year and what improvement we need this year.

Things that are good :

1- Aaron Rodgers gaining the needed experience to lead this team and to be a leader.
2- Tramon Williams / Desmond Bishop getting some extra reps then they should of.
3- The wide receiving corps look amazing.
4- Knowing Aaron Rodgers can play and him having a great season thus far
5- Having some good draft picks lol (not that I would wish that every year)

Things that weren't good need improvement in priority :

1- Bob Sanders needs to go
2- Defensive Line (Draft good players or sign Peppers)
3- Better Blitzing (hoping all the above are fixed by fixing the 1st priority)
4- The o-line (not that bad but need some more depth and stronger push's blocks.

That's pretty much it from my perspectives I probably missed some.

Once again had a great year, had really fun with everyone in the chat, I enjoyed every second even if it meant losing.

I also wanted to thanks Zero for this site and all the features he offers us and keeps offering his hard work and time to keep this site running with the stream's, chat's and the forums controlled.

THANK YOU EVERYONE HAD A GREAT YEAR EVEN IF PACKERS DIDN'T MAKE THE PLAYOFFS I'M STILL A PACKERS FAN AND WILL NOT ROOT FOR ANYONE ELSE IN THE PLAYOFFS. I WILL KEEP SUPORTING Ted Thompson / Mike McCarthy / Aaron Rodgers AND THE PACKERS.

P.S. PLEASE CHANGE SANDERS

Yes I will still be around the forums and chat's but I just wanted to say it all from now and not wait until the last game because it's just not the same feeling about getting wins or loss's after this point and yes I do wish we do good and win more games but nothing in it in the end.

* Edit * This team has talent they just need to tune up the team that's it

!!! GO PACKERS GO !!!
Glad To Be A Packers Fan.
walleye
15 years ago

I want to say that YES the playoffs for our team is finished. Probably not mathematically but looking at it as a fan perspective it's sure as hell finished.

Now I know there are 3 games remaining but I just want to thank the Packers for giving it there all and trying there best. I also wanted to say that I am so impatient about next season because it's looking to me like it's going to be one of the greatest season that we're going to see.

I want to talk about the things that we're good and bad this year and what improvement we need this year.

Things that are good :

1- Aaron Rodgers gaining the needed experience to lead this team and to be a leader.
2- Tramon Williams / Desmond Bishop getting some extra reps then they should of.

4- The o-line (not that bad but need some more depth and stronger push's blocks.

Once again had a great year, had really fun with everyone in the chat, I enjoyed every second even if it meant losing.

I also wanted to thanks Zero for this site and all the features he offers us and keeps offering his hard work and time to keep this site running with the stream's, chat's and the forums controlled.

THANK YOU EVERYONE HAD A GREAT YEAR EVEN IF PACKERS DIDN'T MAKE THE PLAYOFFS I'M STILL A PACKERS FAN AND WILL NOT ROOT FOR ANYONE ELSE IN THE PLAYOFFS. I WILL KEEP SUPORTING Ted Thompson / Mike McCarthy / Aaron Rodgers AND THE PACKERS.

Yes I will still be around the forums and chat's but I just wanted to say it all from now and not wait until the last game because it's just not the same feeling about getting wins or loss's after this point and yes I do wish we do good and win more games but nothing in it in the end.

!!! GO PACKERS GO !!!

"krazygangsta" wrote:

Good way to put it i 100% agree
UserPostedImage
Here Fishy Fishy
bigfog
15 years ago
It's been a long time since I've been this bitter about a team, but this Packer team disappointed me on a colossal scale. From 13-3 to crap, just like that.

Yeah yeah, it was the first year with a new quarterback, but the penalities, the poor play of the o line, the lack of enthusiasm by the defense (except for the secondary by and large) just pisses me off to think about.

Season's got a few games left in it, but I'm bitter. I don't want football to be done in January, but that's what it is.
"I wouldn't root for the Minnesota Vikings to win a chess match against Nazi Germany."
dfosterf
15 years ago
[youtube]MsmybQKpmTw[/youtube]

I know I've used it before, but it still bears watching, even if it is as useless as our continued hope...at least it makes [strike]ya[/strike] me laugh.
all_about_da_packers
15 years ago
Season is by no means over. If the Vikings two start DTs get suspended, well then we're right in the thick of things seeing as we play Chicago once more.

This thread is TOO dramatic, and you are too emotional KG.

Honestly the team is not out of the playoffs.

But to even think about a playoff birth at this point is useless.

We need to focus on winning a darn game. One game at a time from now on.

At the very least, even if we miss the playoffs, going into the off-season with some momentum can be a huge benefit, as the 2007 season proved.

It's all about winning the next game. That's the only thing this team should be playing for.
The NFL: Where Greg Jennings Happens.
JamesPack
15 years ago

Things that are good :

!!! GO PACKERS GO !!!

"krazygangsta" wrote:

Lets not get all teary eyed yet.
We may not be in the playoff race but we still have 3 games left followed by no football till the preseason.
Let's just enjoy what we have left and go down fighting. :icon_smile:
a 2-0 record against the Bears will restore a little joy inside.
Packer in Wales
shield4life
15 years ago

Season is by no means over. If the Vikings two start DTs get suspended, well then we're right in the thick of things seeing as we play Chicago once more.

This thread is TOO dramatic, and you are too emotional KG.

Honestly the team is not out of the playoffs.

We need to focus on winning a darn game. One game at a time from now on.

At the very least, even if we miss the playoffs, going into the off-season with some momentum can be a huge benefit, as the 2007 season proved.

It's all about winning the next game. That's the only thing this team should be playing for.

"all_about_da_packers" wrote:

I had mentioned in my post, this team is still mathematically but as a fan I know my team and I know that this can't and will not make it to the playoffs. Let's be honest. We can't win games that are close and we surely can't play defense for nothing. All the teams that we're facing bears that are fighting for a spot in the playoffs and lions that want to prove they can win a game in the season. Jags and Lions are the only teams I see that we can win. I doubt we will win against the bears. Vikings need 2 more wins or the packers need 1 more loss and we're out. If this team wins 2more game's this season I'll be happy but I doubt they will win out. I hope someone quotes me wrong tho.
Glad To Be A Packers Fan.
all_about_da_packers
15 years ago

I had mentioned in my post, this team is still mathematically but as a fan I know my team and I know that this can't and will not make it to the playoffs. Let's be honest. We can't win games that are close and we surely can't play defense for nothing.

"krazygangsta" wrote:

"As a fan".... that's just it, as a fan you should be upset that this team is having trouble winning, especially the close ones.

But that doesn't mean you should count them out. Being "realistic"... look at the Sherman teams of the early to mid 2000s, where they'd finish the season stringing along 4-5 wins.

Look at the 2006 team that was 4-8, and won the last 4 to close the season.

You shouldn't count this team completely out. All that matters is winning from here on out. Yes the playoffs are still attainable, but forget the playoffs, start by winning the next game. That's all the players should play for, to win. Not because it'd get keep them in the playoff race, but because this team has under achieved.

Their record doesn't do their talent justice. Yes we have litte on the d-line, but still we shouldn't be 5-8.
The NFL: Where Greg Jennings Happens.
Nonstopdrivel
15 years ago

This typo is hilarious. I hope we don't witness any parturition on the football field this postseason!
UserPostedImage
JamesPack
15 years ago

[quote="krazygangsta"]Their record doesn't do their talent justice. Yes we have litte on the d-line, but still we shouldn't be 5-8.

How many games have been lost in the last few minutes this season?
the 5-8 record could easily be above .500 if we finished out games.
Life's a b*tch eh. ::roll:
Packer in Wales