Rockmolder
7 years ago

There ARE small evolutions. That is true. More "adaptations" I think. That of course is a far stretch from one "kind" of creature turning into another.
I always hear about scientific proof of evolution, but never see any of the actual proof shown. They keep saying its there, but never show any proof. Using a partial ape skeleton, changing its pelvis and making up feet only shows how far an evolutionist will go to make something fit their preconceived belief. That's not science. That's imagination.
And the foundation of evolution is racism. Darwin believed that black people were closer to pure ape. In the early 1900s a zoo put an aborigine in with the apes, where he was put on display as "close to pure ape". Adolph Hitler was a big believer in evolution. The Germans held the olympics in the 1930s, and Hitler was mad that his "humans" had to compete against Jesse Owens, a black American.
So the whole foundation of the theory is conceived by a racist. Is that what you really want to follow?
Troy makes fun of my belief in the Bible, which was written several thousand years ago. Yet he puts his "faith" in a book written by a racist not even 200 years ago.
If evolution is true, why are there ANY lower life forms still around? Why didn't THEY also evolve?
(I know the answer why)
I saw in the Milwaukee public museum where they had a chicken with super long tail feathers. They must have been at least 3 feet long! They said that was proof of evolution. I asked, "arn't feathers in a chicken's DNA already? It's not like it grew scales or something, it's just long feathers. Besides, how would longer tail feathers be a beneficial thing?" The teacher with her school children there just walked away. She had no answer. The same thing happened with the dark and light colored moths. That was shown as proof. Yet both were 100% moths. Just like black skinned people are the same as white people. Both are pure HUMAN.
And Kevin, thank you for the complement! I really DO care about you! And I KNOW how hard it is to change beliefs that have been ingrained in you since you were young: I didn't become a Christian until I was 21 years old. It took me a while until it sunk in to my thick skull! LOL!

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

I'm not saying that I either agree or disagree with you on evolution or Christianity, but there are some things I'd like to point out.

Saying the theory of evolution is invalid, because it was set up by Darwin, who would be racist by today's standards, is like saying America is a racist, shithole country because Washington owned slaves.

Also, I'm not debating whether Hitler was a big evolutionist or not, but if he was, it's a logical fallacy to dismiss evolutionism because of that. Leopold the 2nd was a Christian and murdered and exploited half of Congo. That doesn't make Christianity a bad religion or Christians bad people.

Darker and lighter skin do have their reasons and it's mainly to do with UV-rays. That's why skin color can pretty much be traced back to how close to the equator one lives or originally comes from. That doesn't make either group less worthy as a human being, but there is a difference.

The long feathers, while either being proof or no proof of evolution, could be handy for keeping nests of eggs or young warm, improved balancing etc.

I don't even want to get mixed up in these religious discussions. No one will change his mind on the matter and both sides take strength and hope out of their respective views. It's just that after a while it always ends in mud slinging in the form of namecalling, false facts and ridiculous reasoning.
PackFanWithTwins
7 years ago
The best example of evolution in the world has to be this thread.

😝 😝 😝
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
DakotaT
7 years ago
http://bit.ly/29j1NJC 

Then they can lecture all of us on our heathen ways. I wonder how many hungry mouths could have been fed instead of building this.
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
7 years ago

The best example of evolution in the world has to be this thread.

😝 😝 😝

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

You need some evolution from your caveman thinking.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
7 years ago
Again, no actual PROOF of evolution.
Me pointing out that Darwin was a racist IS important. The whole foundation of the theory depends on it.
Evolution was used to do away with God.
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
7 years ago

I don't even want to get mixed up in these religious discussions. No one will change his mind on the matter and both sides take strength and hope out of their respective views. It's just that after a while it always ends in mud slinging in the form of namecalling, false facts and ridiculous reasoning.

Originally Posted by: Rockmolder 

I really don't give a rat's ass what anybody believes. What I have a problem with is when so called Christians use their religion and hide behind a few ridiculous bible versus to justify bigotry and hatred. Any sane person knows ostracizing gay people and continuing their beat down is wrong. It is wrong constitutionally and it is wrong by the teachings of Christ. But here we are in 2016, and the Neocon, so called Christian Republicans have a full on war against the LGBT. Fuck these people. I don't care about their feelings, whatsoever - even if they happen to be my PH brothers. I call them out on it because it is what I believe Christ would have me do.
UserPostedImage
Rockmolder
7 years ago

Again, no actual PROOF of evolution.
Me pointing out that Darwin was a racist IS important. The whole foundation of the theory depends on it.
Evolution was used to do away with God.

You're arguing with yourself and only responding to what you want to read. I started with saying that I wasn't advocating that evolution is real or not, but just that I don't agree with your points and feel like some are flat out wrong. You then chose to ignore all that, prout out this gem and give no further reasoning.

Is it racist to think colored people are beneath caucasian people? Yes, very much so, but it was a believe that 98% of the population held at that time. Including Christians like Leopold the 2nd, like I mentioned in my last post.

Is it racist to think that skin color is related to UV-ray exposure in different places around the globe, making skin complexion something that differs us in an exterior way? I don't believe so.
DakotaT
7 years ago

You're arguing with yourself and only responding to what you want to read. I started with saying that I wasn't advocating that evolution is real or not, but just that I don't agree with your points and feel like some are flat out wrong. You then chose to ignore all that, prout out this gem and give no further reasoning.

Is it racist to think colored people are beneath caucasian people? Yes, very much so, but it was a believe that 98% of the population held at that time. Including Christians like Leopold the 2nd, like I mentioned in my last post.

Is it racist to think that skin color is related to UV-ray exposure in different places around the globe, making skin complexion something that differs us in an exterior way? I don't believe so.

Originally Posted by: Rockmolder 

You can't reason with conservatives. They were raised on a plate of bigotry and hatred and misinterpretation of the Bible; and will never change their position on anything, even if proven wrong by scientists.

The only way to deal with them is to kick their asses at the voting booth and overturn every horrible legal policy they can contrive. Also, their leaders need to start being prosecuted for all their criminal activity. Bush and Cheney should already be swinging from the ends of nooses.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
7 years ago
The ONLY one I see here spouting hatred is Troy.
He keeps talking about how I, as a Christian, hate. Yet he is the only one who is so full of hate, he shows it in every post he makes.
He says how liberals are accepting of others, yet he only accepts those that believe as he does.
He is one of the most judgmental people I have ever seen.
He points out every fault he perceives in others, yet is blind to his own hatred and judge mental actions.
I have stated over and over that I don't hate gay people, just that I call sin what it is, sin. Yet he ignores that, sees only what he WANTS to see, and ignores the truth.

He is blind to his own hatred. Yet is over anxious to point out the faults of others.
He ignores facts and reality, because it might make him face his own short comings.
It must be awful being such a hateful self righteous person.
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
7 years ago

The ONLY one I see here spouting hatred is Troy.
He keeps talking about how I, as a Christian, hate. Yet he is the only one who is so full of hate, he shows it in every post he makes.
He says how liberals are accepting of others, yet he only accepts those that believe as he does.
He is one of the most judgmental people I have ever seen.
He points out every fault he perceives in others, yet is blind to his own hatred and judge mental actions.
I have stated over and over that I don't hate gay people, just that I call sin what it is, sin. Yet he ignores that, sees only what he WANTS to see, and ignores the truth.

He is blind to his own hatred. Yet is over anxious to point out the faults of others.
He ignores facts and reality, because it might make him face his own short comings.
It must be awful being such a hateful self righteous person.

You can't even spot the hatred in the right wing agenda, because you blindly follow and support it. I don't hate you idiots, I feel sorry for you and have been trying to help you see how duped you are. My approach has been abominable, but I don't care about your feelings because you don't care about the feelings of minorities, immigrants, or LGBT people.

Take the race issue, you guys blame the oppressed for their reaction to their oppressors. How stupid is that? Minorities have every right to their anger, and should be applauded for the restraint they've had over the centuries. One day it is going to explode in this country, and you better be well armed, Cheesey, with the opinions you've expressed.

Take the LGBT issue: just fuck off already with your hatred for those people's indifference to how you chose to live your life.

Take income inequality: working class Republicans would actually rather have "right to work" over union compensation. How fucking stupid are you people? 😂 Yeah give me $15 an hour with no benefits instead of $25 an hour with health care, sick and vacation leave, and a pension. Mind numbing how dumb you all are.

Take taxation: tax breaks for the wealthy only? Whew, how can I possible explain how bad you working class Republicans are getting fucked on this one. Your retort - "but they're the job creators". 😂 😂 😂 😂

And finally - welfare: It is perfectly acceptable for corporate welfare and wealthy individuals to evade taxes, but heaven forbid we provide food stamps for people below the poverty line. Because that's what Jesus taught. Oh wait, no it isn't.

No Cheesey, I don't hate you, I feel bad for you because you are a warped human being with the agenda you blindly follow. A person in your financial position should hate Republicans, because they want to end social programs that you are currently relying on. And if you don't believe that, you really aren't very observant to what has been going on in this country for decades.

UserPostedImage