Cheesey
7 years ago
Republicans don't want to end social security. Just another of the left wing lies you blindly believe.
And you call me an "idiot". Yeah...you don't hate.
My mothers family was 13 children. Most of the time , the most she had was a lard sandwich. Some sugar sprinkled on it if she was lucky. 15 people, dirt poor. Yet not ONE of them used their upbringing to become criminals. They all worked hard and overcame it.
I'm tired of the liberals using growing up poor as an EXCUSE for certain groups of people to become criminals.
I believe ALL people should be judged on their actions.
I guess that makes me a hater.
And as I have stated over and over and over, I don't hate gay people. Any more then I hate self righteous liberals.
Troy, look in the mirror and use your own words to judge your own actions. If you were even SLIGHTLY honest, you would see how hateful you are. But I doubt you would dare to do that. Facing that kind of hate would really blow apart your foundation of hate.
I won't hold my breath for you to do that.
I'll pray for you.
And I don't mean that sarcastic.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
7 years ago
I say we abolish all guns. All lawyers. And open farm trade schools and make those farmers who produce X amount be tax exempt. World problems = solved.

UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
7 years ago

I say we abolish all guns. All lawyers. And open farm trade schools and make those farmers who produce X amount be tax exempt. World problems = solved.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Does the farmer just produce it or is he responsible for getting it to market?
Is the quota per acre of per farm?
What do you do when one farmer has great lad, flat rich soil and another has small tracts of hilly, sandy ground?
What about farmers who irrigate? Do they have a different quota than their neighbors who do't irrigate with the same kind of ground?
Then there are those who no till. There production is less than farmers who till but they don't let the top soil blow away and they don't compact the ground as much. There production is less but they save on fuel costs.
Then again they have to apply more chemicals to the land. So that brings up the next question what about those who use fertilizer, pesticides and herbicides?
GMO farming?
Are you going to allow for moister content? You will have a larger yield when there is more moister in the grain but it cost a lot of money to dry it down. If you don't get the moister down to a certain range it will spoil faster.

You do realize the US already produces enough to feed the world don't you? The waste is often the chain from producer (farmer) to market. I see grain elevators put hundreds of thousands of bushels of corn on the ground because they don't have the capacity to to store everything that's produced.

And then what about the guy who is not a farmer who busts his butt working 70-80 hours a week to take care of his family? Why should he pay the taxes and not the farmer who can meet this mythical quota working long hours in the spring and fall and golfing in the summer and in FL during the winter?

DO we need to talk about livestock farmers? There is a whole new set of questions.
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
7 years ago

Republicans don't want to end social security. Just another of the left wing lies you blindly believe.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

Have you ever watched Paul Ryan speak? You are from Wisconsin aren't you?

I don't call you an idiot out of hate, it's the content of your posting.
UserPostedImage
Cheesey
7 years ago
Yeah....sure.
Even though I think you are wrong on 99% of your beliefs, I can do so without calling you an "idiot". Or other belittling names.
Maybe it's my upbringing by classy parents.
They taught me to treat people as I want to be treated.
Class and respect for others, even if you disagree with them.
I guess that's too "old fashioned" for some.
And you wonder why this country is so screwed up.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
7 years ago

Yeah....sure.
Even though I think you are wrong on 99% of your beliefs, I can do so without calling you an "idiot". Or other belittling names.
Maybe it's my upbringing by classy parents.
They taught me to treat people as I want to be treated.
Class and respect for others, even if you disagree with them.
I guess that's too "old fashioned" for some.
And you wonder why this country is so screwed up.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

The only way for some to feel better is by pushing others below them. It's a pointless journey to get them to realize their error in their methods. We can only hope for the best.
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
7 years ago

The only way for some to feel better is by pushing others below them. It's a pointless journey to get them to realize their error in their methods. We can only hope for the best.

Push people below them? Just saying you're a Republican in modern times is an insult to the rest of humanity. Have you been watching the Trump campaign? Is there group of people outside of white males that he hasn't insulted? The ironic thing in this forum is that I'm using Republican bully tactics to argue with people who vote Republican. I'm just better at it than they are.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
7 years ago

Push people below them? Just saying you're a Republican in modern times is an insult to the rest of humanity. Have you been watching the Trump campaign? Is there group of people outside of white males that he hasn't insulted? The ironic thing in this forum is that I'm using Republican bully tactics to argue with people who vote Republican. I'm just better at it than they are.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

I don't know why people get so caught up with labeling and generalizing people. It shows an immense lack of mental fortitude when one ignores the uniqueness of individuals. Someone might agree with views from one side, and some on the other side. Labels are a sign of ignorance and callous. I respect people who ask questions rather than throw out conclusions predicated on one ideal.

Both parties are hypocrites. Both use the same tactics. Any half-wit idiot can figure that one out (seeing as I have). Recently there's a perfect example of what I'm referring to. Hannity says this against Obama, but when Trump does the same thing, it's touted as brilliant or whatever. The other party does the same exact thing. IF you think one party is better than the other, you're just as stupid and clueless as the rest. George Washington was right when he said having two parties will cause and create division.

UserPostedImage
DakotaT
7 years ago

I don't know why people get so caught up with labeling and generalizing people. It shows an immense lack of mental fortitude when one ignores the uniqueness of individuals. Someone might agree with views from one side, and some on the other side. Labels are a sign of ignorance and callous. I respect people who ask questions rather than throw out conclusions predicated on one ideal.

Both parties are hypocrites. Both use the same tactics. Any half-wit idiot can figure that one out (seeing as I have). Recently there's a perfect example of what I'm referring to. Hannity says this against Obama, but when Trump does the same thing, it's touted as brilliant or whatever. The other party does the same exact thing. IF you think one party is better than the other, you're just as stupid and clueless as the rest. George Washington was right when he said having two parties will cause and create division.

Sorry dude, you don't get to lump them both together. There are huge difference in the conduct of the two parties. The one thing that is common is the Power/Money dynamic.
UserPostedImage
Zero2Cool
7 years ago

Sorry dude, you don't get to lump them both together. There are huge difference in the conduct of the two parties. The one thing that is common is the Power/Money dynamic.

Originally Posted by: DakotaT 

Lol why can't I lump them together? They both are annoying as shit!

From your opinion (meaning I won't ask you to fact check) what are the fundamental differences between the parties? No name calling or childish garbage, just man to uninformed man explanation. Thank you.
UserPostedImage