Barfarn
  • Barfarn
  • Senior Member Topic Starter
7 years ago

Love it when idiots who have no clue what they are talking about, type paragraphs that only prove they don't have the first clue in what they are talking about.

Originally Posted by: PackFanWithTwins 

Out right ad hominem personal attack, the result of a defeated wit. Please dont teach your Twins to call people "idiots" or at least teach that adults at least provide a FACTUAL demonstration to support such a childish attack. explain why they are making such a charge. Let me make it more remedial for ya an expert should be able to explain this to an "idiot."

Address why the Pentagon and President have discordant results of the strike [0,1, or 2 misses]?

Using before and after sat photos, address why so little damage was done by 57-59 Tomahawks or is that all 50+ T'Hawks can do?

Where does your info come from to opine that 58 of 59 missiles hit Shayrat?
Barfarn
  • Barfarn
7 years ago

Regardless of who's President it's ignorant to crucify them this soon. Stop being narrow minded and walk down the middle of the aisle instead of glaring from one party at the other. This is a team, not a division.

Originally Posted by: Zero2Cool 

Shame on you! I haven’t talked party or ideology. I told you this regarding Rodgers: get all the bullshit out of your head of what you think he is and just watch his play! Do what I do, evaluate Trump by WHAT HE IS DOING [or not doing], not by what is said or that he’s the Leader of a redneck party dedicated to a non-peaceful transition [EG See Crosscheck] of power [“Team, not a division” is a noble concept, just not reality]!

You have to learn how to look at ACTIONS of people and not excuse the ACTIONS or frame the ACTIONS through the prism of the person’s party, or because he starred on your favorite TV Show or because at one time played great QB.

Another thing the non-lemming mature adult acting with scholarship can do is NOT apply inappropriate clichés. For example, giving a President time to execute his agenda is a fair position. But it doesn’t apply in this case. Trump told us that he’d provide affordable health care for all Americans. The bill that failed, HIS BILL, did the exact opposite. When HIS BILL did not pass he reacted like a petulant 5 year old: he threatened Republican opposition and said fine I’ll just let the ACA fail, so there. CHILD!!!

Now if HIS BILL would have moved in any way toward his promise and he couldn’t get the votes; then its reasonable to give him more time. But HIS ACA BILL did the exact opposite. If Trump signs a PO today that interns all Blacks; we don’t say, “let’s not be ignorant or close-minded; let’s give him a chance to see where he’s goin’ with this.” This is only purporting to be open-minded and enlightened, but is actually the work of a close-minded ignorant dumbass trying to advance his racist agenda that he knows he can’t validate with scholarship.

ACTIONS: We hit 9 50 Year old Syrian planes, the radar, decimated a handful of bunkers damaged a few others, got 10 munitions pods, a few workshops and 1 of 3 fuel tanks. We missed the runways, the sarin gas, and the newest functional jets were sitting 20 yards off the taxi and runways. The base was operational within hours and new state of the art radar, air defense and planes are on the way from Russia. It was not a deterrent as the NEXT DAY Syria dropped white phosphorus and did 24 air strikes from Shayrat attacks within 24 hours of the town that was initially hit by the sarin.

DON'T BE MANIPULATED!
PackFanWithTwins
7 years ago
If you read and try to comprehend. I never stated how many hit. I pointed out why the Syrian/Russian claim that you seam to believe isn't valid. And I will try and convey that to you again. This time I will type slower so hopefully you can keep up.

As I stated these missiles are extremely accurate and almost impossible to shoot down. And they are tracked extremely well also. Their short coming is they don't pack the biggest punch as some other weapons. Now the Syrian/Russian story is based on looking at the damage to estimate the number of missiles that hit, and as I explained that is about impossible because when we fire these missiles we target multiple missiles to a single target. There are pictures of the damage done to some of the of the hardened bunkers. There is no way to tell from pictures after the fact if they were hit by, 1,3,5 or 10 missiles. the only way to know is by having a track on the missiles and also Sat video of the attack where they can see and count the impacts.

If history tells us something, is if a missile missed and landed somewhere, there is going to be picture and video evidence of it from "the enemy". There pretty much always is. So if there are one or two missiles that malfunctioned and we don't know where they ended up, they are not going to say they all hit.
The world needs ditch diggers too Danny!!!
Pack93z
7 years ago

That's not what the ruling class wants though!

Originally Posted by: DoddPower 

And that is mostly the problem of the last what two decades.... no matter who sits with majority, they simply do not want to work for the common good. Only their slice of the power... and money.

We are doomed at some point if we cannot overcome the rhetoric and work toward the common good for the country as a whole. We just continue to slip further into the darkness of the two party partisan politics that serve themselves.

The nonsense around the Supreme Court appointee in the Obama and now this Administration illustrates it perfectly. Block.. try to block, change the rules to avoid the block. Grease meet slope.

And to all.... Barfarn in this thread especially, if you can't make a point without checking your emotions and lashing out at others... it is nothing more than trickle down nonsense from the garbage being generated out East. Hold court without the mud slinging please.
"The oranges are dry; the apples are mealy; and the papayas... I don't know what's going on with the papayas!"
DoddPower
7 years ago

And that is mostly the problem of the last what two decades.... no matter who sits with majority, they simply do not want to work for the common good. Only their slice of the power... and money.

We are doomed at some point if we cannot overcome the rhetoric and work toward the common good for the country as a whole. We just continue to slip further into the darkness of the two party partisan politics that serve themselves.

The nonsense around the Supreme Court appointee in the Obama and now this Administration illustrates it perfectly. Block.. try to block, change the rules to avoid the block. Grease meet slope.

And to all.... Barfarn in this thread especially, if you can't make a point without checking your emotions and lashing out at others... it is nothing more than trickle down nonsense from the garbage being generated out East. Hold court without the mud slinging please.

Originally Posted by: Pack93z 

Yeah, one of our biggest problems is believing any mainstream politician is going to fix anything for us. That might be true to some extent on the local level for local issues, but these scumbag politicians, both Democrat and Republican, do NOT have our best interests in mind. They lie, steal, kill, and generally do whatever it takes to further THEIR interests and agenda, which is not OUR agenda, as in the vast majority of the American public.

Vote with your dollars and your advocacy. Simply voting for another politician that represents the elite is not the answer, and nothing is going to change for the better if we stay on that cycle.
Barfarn
  • Barfarn
7 years ago

Pack93, I am not you. LOL

When you see me type that Rodgers is a sociopath; you look at and realize you cant write that unless it is "emotional." But, I am not you. I would never say Rodgers is a sociopath with doing a clinical analysis based on information that supports the conclusion. The opinion is generated not from emotion, but from scholarly judgment. I assure that over a number of weeks after sorting out the facts and watching hours of tape, comparing it to past similar plays, referencing the playbook, communicating with some who know stuff, the emotions elicited watching him purposefully failing to execute the game plan are long gone.

Some of the things I post were written over weeks or months! My Rodgers is a sociopath post was written over at least 6 months.

Then 99% of the time, I will provide about 60-70 to 100% of the basis for the scholarly judgement. If the, for example 60-70%, doesn't support the conclusion; then I wont write or write in a way that doesn't offer conclusions only elucidating the issue.

Now, scholarly judgments are not always correct and/or than can be room for disagreement. Then this is where the intellectual debate should start. Are there contrary facts, can the facts be rebutted as facts, do the facts left support the conclusion, etc?

Most ignorant argument, especially about the Packers can be ignored. But, some ideas espoused here are formed thru propaganda and possess propaganda value. It is propaganda that will end our Democracy. The People will punish the infighting and congressmen working for tips, IF THE PEOPLE KNOW. Where redeeming quality can be found in argument its uplifted and NEVER have I lashed out at anyone. I might attack or "lash out" if that floats your boat against an idea; but that is 100% different than attacking a person.

The statement about the SC nominee being a by product of mutual party malfeasance is outrageous poppycock, posing as being reasonable. It's pure propaganda, though both parties need an ass kicking. Being reasonable over an outrageous issue is not being reasonable, it is enabling. You might be a great guy; I'm not lashing out at you; but this statement is deceptive propaganda that if proliferated will prevent the People from effectively exercising their essential function and duty. And if you try to support such an argument; i'll probably need a calculator to count the logic errors. You should try to determine how you came to this idea and work to adjust the way you arrive at these outrageous positions.

The issue is actually simple, the FACTS are uncomplicated. The Congressional Rules are flawed: there are rules that require greater than 50% vote; but the rules can be changed by a more than 50% vote. For a very long time both parties respected the requirement that SC judges obtain 60% approval. When Garland, a moderate/stellar jurist, was up for nomination last year debate or vote was filibustered and to justify their position Republican leadership created a new concept that a lame duck President cant appoint a SC nominee. The Dems respected the spirit and word of the longstanding 60% Rule and did not go nuclear. For Gorsuch, instead of trying to present a more moderate candidate; Ryan, McConnell, Pence and Trump shoved their guy down congress' and the country's throat and ended the filibuster by changing the Rules and sodomizing an important 60% Rule.

If the People are correctly informed they will punish these Repubs for their despicable self-serving insolence and undermining of our Senate Rules and the integrity and independence of our democracy's most important feature: it's courts.

Outrageous behavior by one party must be protested vigorously, not covered-up by portending that both sides are at fault, that is, if you want America to remain America.
Cheesey
7 years ago

I am not you! To me: when Rodgers plays great, he's a great QB; when he plays like crap , he's a crappy QB.

I worked for and voted for Obama in '08 and worked tirelessly to see him defeated in '12. He proved himself an Uncle Tom sell-out piece of smooth talking shit.

Trump said he'd drain the swamp...LOL he's done the opposite. How do you support a LIAR! And that right their is the difference between you and me. I voted for Trump in my state's primary anticipating his buffoonery was a strategy. When he got the nomination and acted even less "presidential" I realized his buffoonery wasn't an act in any way.

Under President Bannon's "leadership" and this jag's James Bond smoke screen he is laying out, they're cutting entitlements. Another lie.

AHC, is too complicated to explain to you here; but it gave care to 40-60 million Americans that would not have it today given the exponential spiraling of health care costs. The Koch Brothers, the Mercers, the medical and pharmaceutical lobby; etc. stopped a real long term working plan from being put in place. But, ACA was better than the way it was.

Trump promised affordable health care for everyone. But his sellout corrupt lying and dumbass Plan gave a huge tax break to the richest, cut 20M people from the health care rolls and eventually many more as people missed premium payments. He LIED again to you...LOL. Then he pouted like a 5 year old when his stupid plan failed. Yet you still support him. BTW, you're welcome, but I would have fought this dipshit's plan even without your thanks.

Now, who says I'm going to get rid of the ACA without having any idea what he was going to do. LIAR

Wanna fix social security take off the cap. People making 127K or under pay 6.2% of their paycheck into SSA. A person making 500K pays 1.58% and a person making 1 million pays only .79%.

Trump is knocking out the Alternative min tax; it's terrifically good for me; but very very very bad for the country. Shame on you for supporting him after he's lied to you!

Trump has asked for our flag to change from the Stars and Stripes to the Goldman-Sachs' flag

Originally Posted by: Barfarn 

Wow...."Uncle Tom"? Tells us what you know about the real Uncle Tom. Check it out....you might be surprised. And I have been called a "racist" by some.
Anyway....you keep ranting about what Trump hasn't done. Yeah.....he's had what, 3 months in office? Trying to un-do what your so called "Uncle Tom" screwed up in his 8 YEARS in office? Yeah...you aren't asking too much, are you.
Tell me....who do you think would have turned everything around in THREE MONTHS???
You have a lot of criticism, but I sure don't see YOU coming up with anything that would have done better in a 90 day span of time.
Easy to throw rocks, when YOU aren't the one that actually is responsible for the consequences.
UserPostedImage
DakotaT
7 years ago
I don't know how you guys still follow and root for the Republican Party anymore? That abomination they put forth to replace the ACA is about all you should need to see to finally realize what disgusting human beings they are. It was a huge tax break for the wealthy while kicking $25M Americans off their current plants. And you all still follow them like lemmings? Oyvey. I thought I was really going to hate these next four years, but it's going to be a lot of fun ridiculing these horrible men, and watching working class Republicans have the light bulbs come on their heads while figuring out who the R's in Congress actually represent.
UserPostedImage
wpr
  • wpr
  • Preferred Member
7 years ago

It is not just politicians. I knew a man in town who was that way. For years I heard contractors and local merchants complain about how difficult it was to work with him. No matter what they did, he wanted more of the pie. Being in insurance I could not discount the price so he consumed my time. He paid me money week by week (Maybe). He had me run errands for him. When I went to his office to get money it would take me a couple of hours to get out of there.

One day I figured it out. He only wants "his fair share." He has no idea what his share is so he needed to get everything he could get. That way he knew he got his share of the pie.

Politicians and big business are pretty much the same. They don't want to leave any money on the table.
UserPostedImage
Barfarn
  • Barfarn
7 years ago

Wow...."Uncle Tom"? Tells us what you know about the real Uncle Tom. Check it out....you might be surprised. And I have been called a "racist" by some.
Anyway....you keep ranting about what Trump hasn't done. Yeah.....he's had what, 3 months in office? Trying to un-do what your so called "Uncle Tom" screwed up in his 8 YEARS in office? Yeah...you aren't asking too much, are you.
Tell me....who do you think would have turned everything around in THREE MONTHS???
You have a lot of criticism, but I sure don't see YOU coming up with anything that would have done better in a 90 day span of time.
Easy to throw rocks, when YOU aren't the one that actually is responsible for the consequences.

Originally Posted by: Cheesey 

Good Job Cheesey on Stowe's Uncle Tom, shows you're well read! But at the time Stowe wrote the book "gay" meant happy. Today, when people are called "gay" it is universally understood they don't mean happy. And of course today Uncle Tom defines "a black who is overeager to win the approval of whites (as by obsequious behavior or uncritical acceptance of white values and goals)." Also, Uncle Tom is gaining acceptance as not always referring to Blacks. But, it is amazing that commentary on the book by Baldwin in '49 changed the perception of what the book and its characters means; when you could just read the book and know Baldwin was full of it. It is a case study on the affect of propaganda.

Again, no one expects Trump to fulfill his campaign promises in 3 months. But, his cabinet appointments and actions PROVE he lied about the campaign promises I thought were positive, like "draining the swamp;" protecting entitlements; providing affordable healthcare for everyone.

He promised to stop the "fake media"...But he appoints a guy who is against net neutrality and this is one thing he did accomplish 3 weeks ago. So the freedom of access to the internet, the best vehicle to expose the fake media, is now 100% in the hands of the media. It is PROVEN by his and his staff's behavior that MORE "fake media" was his goal all along.

He said he would not be an interventionist. LOL, that's PROVEN to be false

Any doubt he'd sodomize the environment being servile to big oil, when renewable energy will create 80 to 900 x more jobs, has been removed, it is PROVEN.

Trump is PROVEN to be fulfilling his promised racism and xenophobia philosophies.

His initial tax reform includes the elimination of the AMT. This is a huge break for the rich--is that what he promised?

And of course intelligence is turning into evidence, which is turning into proof of his and/or his staff's complicity is Russia's hacking.

Gorsuck is not a supreme court justice for the people; he's a let corporations savage the earth kinda guy.

He said Sisi of Egypt was a great guy and treated Angela Merkle like a cheap Munich whore; he not intelligent, he has a very limited vocabulary. He has to be reminded to put his hand over heart during National Anthem; he said the Dakota and Keystone access pipelines would be built with American steel...LIE,it was China's steel. He freaking tweets. LOL This list could go one for pages; the guy is a complete embarrassment.

Dont be a servile sycophant!

Let me put it this way: a guy just fired 2 bullets at you and has 4 left in the chamber; I suggest you take that gun way or get the hell out of there.

He's been in office for 3 months! Name one thing he's done or tried to do that shows he is not a complete fraud [except for his promise to make American White again and savage the environment].

Cant name nothing? That's what I thought. No one can.